Call of Duty: Black Ops

Zander

Hmm Call of Duty 7 being announced the same day that Jim Ross is no longer a WWE Employee. The world ending or something? Anyway It should be interesting and Vietnam seems like a weird place, I mean although a real war there is certainly a lot of controversy and its not like we had a clear victory like WW2. The one thing I enjoyed from World at War was the ability to play story mode online. That was a cool feature and while I played alone the first time, I enjoyed playing through the game online with friends. Id like to see that feature come back.

[quote name='nWo_Kevin' date='28 April 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1272499099' post='7257463']
[b]Hmm Call of Duty 7 being announced the same day that Jim Ross is no longer a WWE Employee. The world ending or something?[/b] Anyway It should be interesting and Vietnam seems like a weird place, I mean although a real war there is certainly a lot of controversy and its not like we had a clear victory like WW2. The one thing I enjoyed from World at War was the ability to play story mode online. That was a cool feature and while I played alone the first time, I enjoyed playing through the game online with friends. Id like to see that feature come back.
[/quote]

that has exactly NOTHING to do about this, your such a wrestling mark

About time, I have been fallowing this game for the last 3 months on IGN and they never really give us any news. So I will definitely be looking at the teaser this Friday. I love WAW more than MW2 and I hope they make it better than WAW.

[quote name='insanegamer2010â„¢' date='29 April 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1272501517' post='7257551']
[quote name='nWo_Kevin' date='28 April 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1272499099' post='7257463']
[b]Hmm Call of Duty 7 being announced the same day that Jim Ross is no longer a WWE Employee. The world ending or something?[/b] Anyway It should be interesting and Vietnam seems like a weird place, I mean although a real war there is certainly a lot of controversy and its not like we had a clear victory like WW2. The one thing I enjoyed from World at War was the ability to play story mode online. That was a cool feature and while I played alone the first time, I enjoyed playing through the game online with friends. Id like to see that feature come back.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Man. Chill.

Anyway, i'll be checking out IGN this friday. Reminds me checking up LOWM info all the time 'cause i don't go on it alot now.

[quote name='insanegamer2010â„¢' date='28 April 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1272501517' post='7257551']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh? If that's so...this topic has nothing to do with this site. This site is for CAWS. Stop being so childish.

If they have Rifle Grenades in this one I hope they actually make it realistic because in WW2 it took awhile to get the attachment on which includes placing it in, screwing it in place, shooting it before unscrewing it and then taking it out again before shooting the weapon

what I want in this game

Fog, if there was a sense of heavy fog on a few maps and even the ground fog would make the game have a realistic feel to it

heavily forested area's, why not?

Secondary weapon I wish they have is a Mortar or even a Mortar nest (not as a secondary LMAO)

buildings, the lack off buildings you can go into is terrible in COD games (there was one on COD3 that had a ton of buildings you could go into which was great, it had a building in the middle off the map where you could get to the roof, im pretty sure if you have played 3 you know what map im taking about)

big/bigger maps, whats the trouble in making maps much bigger, not all battles started 50 yards away

Tanks, nobody likes them so dont have them lol mounted vehicles and transport vehicles, yes but not the whole ive teleported from the drivers seat to the gunner like they did with the tanks and the mounted gun on the top of the tank and getting in the tanks

--------------

question to everyone

what do you think the killstreaks will be? I hope there not the same as W@W

[quote name='iSlash' date='29 April 2010 - 06:58 AM' timestamp='1272520683' post='7257970']
...didn't nearly everyone know that it was set in Vietnam by now?'

I'd lol if they show the game and it's not. But it's unlikely.
[/quote]

Haha, i could imagine.

Call of Duty 7: Notwutyouthink. :shifty:

I WANTS A CIVIL WAR or COLD WAR! Space Monkey Zombies FTW...

[quote name='Hitman Mania' date='28 April 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1272509493' post='7257822']
Vietnam = Old weapons. Something that I don't like.
[/quote]

Old weapons are better in the end. In MW2 the weapons are so over powering it's just stupid. At least in WAW you had to get good at each gun to get a good K/D.

[quote name='R A T E D.' date='28 April 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1272513303' post='7257889']
Funny, today in history class we watched a documentary about Vietnam and how they had a war and i was thinking in my head "why don't the call of duty creators make a game called Call Of Duty: Vietnam War"
[/quote]

Maybe Forest Gump will make a cameo in the story mode. And maybe he will be an unlockable!, lol.

[quote name='El Reklats' date='28 April 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1272519202' post='7257950']
[quote name='Hitman Mania' date='28 April 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1272509493' post='7257822']
Vietnam = Old weapons. Something that I don't like.
[/quote]
Thompson > New age *censored* shit.
[/quote]

The Thompson is awesome no doubt!

[quote name='insanegamer2010â„¢' date='28 April 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1272501517' post='7257551']
[/quote]

[/quote]Neither does your post. so please, do us all a favor and stfu.

But I seriously cannot wait for the teaser. :D

A little update from IGN:

[quote]
[size="5"]Report - Call of Duty: Vietnam Confirmed[/size]
[size="4"]Next title from Treyarch switches up locations[/size]

US, April 29, 2010 - According to a report from VentureBeat, the next Call of Duty title developed by Treyarch will be set in the Vietnam era. Persistent rumors over the past year suggested the game, set for release in 2010, has shifted away from the traditional World War II setting.

The report claims the game is titled Call of Duty: Vietnam; however than might not exactly be the final name as we have yet to see a game in the series with its location in the title.

"Tomorrow you will see a teaser for this year's Call of Duty game," said Thomas Tippl, chief operating officer of Activision Publishing, in the report. "Treyarch is working on it and taking the Call of Duty franchise to the next level."

Activision declined to comment on the report. The teaser trailer is set for debut on Friday at 12:40 AM EST on Spike TV.[/quote]

Looking forward to tomorrow. 8-)

Archived