I'm a master story maker: WHAT STORY SHOULD I CREATE???

so yeah... i make these awesome 4-5 star stories but now i want to know what you guys want me to make.

i use propper english, my stories make sense, and most importantly the matches i make arent too difficult, so you can actually enjoy playing the game at a fair difficulty level.

only for psn :spas:

[quote name='Kyogresteelâ„¢' date='10 April 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1270857992' post='7216652']
Randy Orton and Cena become a tag team?
[/quote]

well i already made the first part of a randy orton story. its called Age of Orton pt1. if you wanna check it out and let me know how you like it, that would be cool. its supposed to be a complete year of randy orton stories. just look up jblaze515 and it should come up.

[quote name='.Assassinâ„¢' date='10 April 2010 - 04:37 AM' timestamp='1270874238' post='7217159']
Up yourself much?
[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I agree. However, this is his way of persuading people to check out his stories. If he says he creates 4-star to 5-star stories, it makes people think, "This guy could be chatting a load of crap. Let's check the story out."

He gets more and more people to check out his stories.[/font]

[quote name='Paper Check.' date='10 April 2010 - 10:44 AM' timestamp='1270896279' post='7217521']
[quote name='.Assassinâ„¢' date='10 April 2010 - 04:37 AM' timestamp='1270874238' post='7217159']
Up yourself much?
[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I agree. However, this is his way of persuading people to check out his stories. If he says he creates 4-star to 5-star stories, it makes people think, "This guy could be chatting a load of crap. Let's check the story out."

[/quote]

umm i wasnt joking. go to psn and search jblaze515. all my stories that have been rated have 4+ stars. see for urself.

[quote name='вrаndоn.' date='10 April 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1270917087' post='7218129']
[font="Georgia"]Just because some people have rated them 4 to 5 stars doesn't mean they indeed are 4 to 5 stars.. Some people have different opinions.[/font]
[/quote]

No, EVERYBODY who has rated my stories has given them either 4 or 5 stars. there were like two 3's only.

[quote name='Paper Check.' date='10 April 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1270896279' post='7217521']
Up yourself much?
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's true, except I only got an XBOX so I can't haha.

[quote name='.Assassinâ„¢' date='11 April 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1270945055' post='7219091']
[quote name='Paper Check.' date='10 April 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1270896279' post='7217521']
Up yourself much?
[/quote]

[/quote]

so then whats the point of you even being on my post?

That's true, except I only got an XBOX so I can't haha.
[/quote]

[quote name='Paper Check.' date='11 April 2010 - 11:01 AM' timestamp='1270983666' post='7219790']
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Wait, JBlaze, can you tell us what stories you have made?
I own an XBOX 360 so I can't download your awesome stories.[/font]
[/quote]

idk wut you wanna see them for if all your gonna do is bash them. its not like i've been on this website for long. and thanks to these comments i probably went down in popularity.

[quote name='.Assassinâ„¢' date='11 April 2010 - 03:07 AM' timestamp='1270955272' post='7219369']
Jeez, it's not like you own it, people can post in ehre if they want. And I was just pointing out that you were extremely arrogant and up yourself in your post.
[/quote]

"Jeez" i was just joking around with the master story maker thing. even though everyone whos rated my storylines probably thinks so.

but its amazing that i take my free time to ask the community what story they want, and this is the way they treat me. i could have just as easily bought MW2 or God of War and had smething to talk about with my friends.

First of all, please don't take this the wrong way or anything but in my opinion, saying that you're a "Master Story Maker, with 4-5 stars stories" is not a good welcome card in foruns. Why? Well, because you'll be seen as "arrogant".

You could just do your own stories and make a thread and wait to see if anyone plays it and accept critics, etc. But if you want to create stories for others, then this is not the way you should start. Just do your work, show your work and accept anything that anyone says. If you don't agree, then show your side of things.

It's just a game, we won't win anything by having the best stories so, what's the big deal right? Just do a good storyline and have fun doing it! ;)

[quote name='Legend_Killer79' date='11 April 2010 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1270990524' post='7219921']
First of all, please don't take this the wrong way or anything but in my opinion, saying that you're a "Master Story Maker, with 4-5 stars stories" is not a good welcome card in foruns. Why? Well, because you'll be seen as "arrogant".

You could just do your own stories and make a thread and wait to see if anyone plays it and accept critics, etc. But if you want to create stories for others, then this is not the way you should start. Just do your work, show your work and accept anything that anyone says. If you don't agree, then show your side of things.

It's just a game, we won't win anything by having the best stories so, what's the big deal right? Just do a good storyline and have fun doing it! ;)
[/quote]

i agree. i was just joking about the master story maker thing but i guess some people took it seriously.

[quote name='JBlaze515' date='11 April 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1270989500' post='7219897']
[quote name='Paper Check.' date='11 April 2010 - 11:01 AM' timestamp='1270983666' post='7219790']
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Wait, JBlaze, can you tell us what stories you have made?
[/quote]

idk wut you wanna see them for if all your gonna do is bash them. its not like i've been on this website for long. and thanks to these comments i probably went down in popularity.

[quote name='.Assassinâ„¢' date='11 April 2010 - 03:07 AM' timestamp='1270955272' post='7219369']
Jeez, it's not like you own it, people can post in ehre if they want. And I was just pointing out that you were extremely arrogant and up yourself in your post.
[/quote]

"Jeez" i was just joking around with the master story maker thing. even though everyone whos rated my storylines probably thinks so.

but its amazing that i take my free time to ask the community what story they want, and this is the way they treat me. i could have just as easily bought MW2 or God of War and had smething to talk about with my friends.
[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I never bashed you. If you clearly understood what I said, I said that you telling everyone that you make 4 to 5-star stories will persuade more and more people to download your stories. After that, I said that people might think that you are chatting a load of crap or being up yourself as people have commented, and will want to check out your stories to see if you're telling the truth.

It's not bashing.[/font]

[quote name='Paper Check.' date='11 April 2010 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1271008085' post='7220506']
[quote name='JBlaze515' date='11 April 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1270989500' post='7219897']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I never bashed you. If you clearly understood what I said, I said that you telling everyone that you make 4 to 5-star stories will persuade more and more people to download your stories. After that, I said that people might think that you are chatting a load of crap or being up yourself as people have commented, and will want to check out your stories to see if you're telling the truth.

It's not bashing.[/font]
[/quote]
Infact, you were praising him for good advertisement skills.

[quote name='{Psycho}' date='12 April 2010 - 02:09 AM' timestamp='1271038188' post='7221664']
[quote name='Paper Check.' date='11 April 2010 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1271008085' post='7220506']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's not bashing.[/font]
[/quote]
Infact, you were praising him for good advertisement skills.
[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Exactly. :) Showing pride in your work will always receive more attention.
If I used that kind of pride in my work, my Age of Phenomenon topic will get more comments and reviews.

After all, Stevo22 used pride in his work and has now become one of the most popular story creator in Community Creations alongside others such as thenassman etc.[/font]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived