Rise and Fall of a King

xkingdazzx

RISE AND FALL OF KING REGAL!

My storyline takes place back in 2008 when William Regal won the King of the Ring tournament. You may or may not know that at this time Regal was about to become the top heel of the company but screwed up and got suspended thus handing this role over to the rising star Randy Orton.
Anyway it starts with Regal beginning his takeover of RAW, and starts an all out war between those who side with Regal, and the WWE Roster.

I am one who focuses completely on the building of rivalries, and characters. Dialog is very important to me. Every match in my story has a reason and purpose for continuing the story. Everything is relevant to the plot.

I know this sounds kind of outlandish, but I assure you that it is alot of fun.
Please play and leave feedback.
*XBOX LIVE ONLY*

tags: xkingdazzx, King Regal

I also have videos on youtube, they are not wrestling related, but I have to promote them somehow.
www.youtube.com/xkingdazzx

Hello, S.O.S., MAYDAY...MAYDAY. Is anybody else on this forum? I crash landed on this forum, and nobody is answering my call. Is anybody out there? HELLLOOOOOO!

No replies just views. A little feedback would be nice, even if just "Hello" to let me know somebody is taking the time to read this and not clicking the forum by accident. (I feel like Im on "LOST" here.)

If you play my story, I will donate the comments to charity. How's that sound? Is it more appealing now?

SOMEBODY PLAY IT PLEASE!

[quote name='xkingdazzx' date='11 April 2010 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1270956487' post='7219388']
Hello, S.O.S., MAYDAY...MAYDAY. Is anybody else on this forum? I crash landed on this forum, and nobody is answering my call. Is anybody out there? HELLLOOOOOO!

No replies just views. A little feedback would be nice, even if just "Hello" to let me know somebody is taking the time to read this and not clicking the forum by accident. (I feel like Im on "LOST" here.)

If you play my story, I will donate the comments to charity. How's that sound? Is it more appealing now?

SOMEBODY PLAY IT PLEASE!
[/quote]

Hey, wuts up? i wish i could paly it but sadly i only have a ps3. :fedup: so, hopefully someone else wiil take the time to read this and play ur story. but from what i read it sounds interesting. i'm glad the dialougue in the storyy is important to you because i've played stories before with no text at all. 8-)

Wanna know why you only got one comment? Because of the topic title. It makes you sound like, as us British like to say, an "arrogant twat". Not saying you are, but that's what people will think of you. Try changing it to the title of your story, or change it to a clever line that relates to your story.
:cool:

To re-announce this story, let me tell you what this story contains.
[list]
[*]Alliances
[*]Broken alliances
[*]Turncoats
[*]Proper use of the entire WWE roster
[*]Realistic WWE PG13 dialog
[*]Matches that pertain to the story
[*]Reasonable matches
[*]Multiple storylines that intersect with the main story
[*]All out war between factions
[*]and King Regal

Alright in an effort to spark some interest and comments for my story, I will give a summary of the first week of my story.

It is announced by Shane McMahon that since William Regal has won the King of the Ring Tournament he will be given full managerial power over RAW for one week. Shane's decision is questioned by some as they believe that Regal will not comply with the one week time-lime and give up power the following week. Shane feels completely confident that he can handle William Regal, and will keep watch over him.

Later that night, William Regal hosts his coronation ceremony, and announces himself to be the most power entity on RAW, now known as "King Regal". He claims full domain over the RAW brand, and names the fans his subjects and RAW his kingdom. For fun he announces that his first decree as king is to vacate all titles on RAW. After this, Orton, the champ, comes out with Legacy and protests this. He makes threats toward the new King, and Regal seems at ease.

Back in the Locker room, Orton tells Legacy that he has something planned for Regal.
Shane is interviewed about the recent decree that vacates all titles on RAW. He assures the fans that he has the situation under control.

King Regal, while making his way to his limo, his limo explodes in front of him. King Regal realizes that someone just tried to take him out. What the culprit does not realize that they have unleashed someone with an unimaginable level of ambition, and that Regal will stop at nothing short of gaining complete control of the WWE.

Play the story to see what happens next.

Alright here is the premise for the following week of "Rise and Fall of a King"

The show starts off with the commentators addressing what happened to Regal on his way out of the building last week. They state that Regal has been very confrontational and advise everyone to avoid him at all costs.

Regal gets into a confrontation with Santino Morella on the way to the ring.

In the ring, Regal addresses the crowd with what happened to him the past week. He states that he was unaware that there were some who didnt support him. He says because of this he will be forming a secret service to handle the in-subordinates.

The final scene shows a person knocked out on the floor. It is implied that this is the person Regal suspects attacked him the past week.

Play the story to find out what happens next. :D

[size="7"][/size]

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!

[code][spoiler][/code]
The following week starts off with the commentators discussing the attack on Regal's suspected attacker.

The next scene shows King Regal along with his "Noblemen". The noblemen consist of Mike Knox as the soldier, Ezekial Jackson as the enforcer, and "The Wrestling God" JBL as the personal advisor and second in command. They all put in some words on how they are going to keep Regal in power, and take over. They make it known to the entire WWE that this is the most powerful alliance known to man. To prove their dominance, Jackson and Knox take on the team of MVP and Henry.

Afterwards the next scen shows Legacy in the locker room being chastised Orton for their reckless work on Regal's car. Orton tells them if their tracks were not covered and that if it becomes known that they were behind the attack, its over for them. He tells them to watch their backs and keep their eyes open.

Orton has a match with Kofi Kingston.

The final scene shows King Regal in his office. He is then informed by JBL that they have found out who Regal's attacker was. King Regal praises JBL and tells him to send Knox and Jackson to take care of the problem immediately.

Too find out what happens next, play "Rise and fall of a King", and leave comments. Enjoy. :D

Thanks for the comment. I have not been fan for Regal very long either. But when I saw what he did in his brief stint as King of Raw in 2008 I became a huge fan. I only wish that he didn't get himself suspended during that time because at this stage of his career, that was probably the last push he will ever get.

Keep in mind for those reading these comments, this is not a William Regal RTWM. It involves a major portion of the roster. The center storyline revolves around Regal.

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!

[code]SPOILER![/code]

This is the summary for the Backlash PPV at the end of week 4.

The show starts off with King and JR at the announcers table running through the events card. They announce that Regal has announced that he will hold the vacant WWE Championship up for contention in a Championship Scramble match.

Next you jump right into the match as Randy Orton in the Championship scramble. Since Regal vacated it when Orton was champ, he starts as the champ. His competitors are Mike Knox, Ezekial Jackson, Jack Swagger, and JBL (all members of King Regal's faction).

Next after Orton wins the match, Orton is attacked by Regal during his in ring celebration. Regal then starts a second match afterwards and defeats Orton for the WWE Championship. The PPV is ended with Regal celebrating in the ring and Orton wheeled out on a stretcher after two straight matches.

Continue playing to see what happens next.

Hey everybody, I am currently halfway through working on the sequel to "Rise and Fall of a King" and let me say that in this I make a move towards more realistic story-lines as if you are watching an actual WWE show. The next one picks up right after this story and brings in new characters and story-lines as well as revisits old ones.

It should also be expected that there is certainly better writing here, as I was beyond experienced with story designer on this second one. So anyway, I know "Rise and Fall of a King" is long so I was wondering if there was anyone who was finished with the first story and would like to continue on.

**For All Newcomers: You do not have to have played "Rise and Fall of a King" to understand what the plot is in the sequel. This is a completely new story that catches up the viewers who missed the first story (though I highly recommend that you play the first one).**

Anyway the next story right now has a working title of "Rising Stars", and if I get alot of feedback that people want it now, I will post the first half of it. If not I will post
the full story when I finish it. Thanks, and keep playing :D !

I just want to say thank you for all the support from all viewers. I worked extremely hard on this story and I am glad that many of you have taken the time to check it out. The fact that I posted this story just barely over a month ago and already have over 700 views speaks volumes about the interest level in my story.

I hope to receive more feedback from those who downloaded my story. I know it is long, so I will be patient. I hope that those who have downloaded it noticed an improvement of the writing and production of the shows. Also, remember that I am currently working on the sequel to "Rise and Fall of a King", so if you move fast with feedback, I will post it earlier.

Anyway thanks, and enjoy :D!

I finished your story and I really liked it. I also liked the major conflicts between the factions. The twists that you had were good too. I admit that you really made Regal seem like he was on the level of the top guys, and a real evil bastard too (Regal Classics :cool:) In real life he usually loses matches pretty quick.

I liked it, keep up the good work. I look forward to your next story.

Below is a video excerpt from my "Rising Stars" storyline. It shows the Miz cutting a promo about having to face Stone Cold.

*Sorry about the quality of the video, Im not much of a computer wiz so Idk how to record gameplay on my xbox. So I just used a regular camcorder. It is somewhat legible, so check it out, and let me know what you think.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-huDEXvKw[/media]

Archived