Did you notice this???

PeanutbutterShelley

[quote name='T Joyal' post='633240' date='Sep 12 2006, 02:53 PM']did anyone else notice that on the countdown kane is from knoxville tennisee ( typo ) but undertaker is from death valley . but kane and taker are brothers so they must really not be :fedup:[/quote]
actually taker is only from death valley when hes the "Dead man" because they said he was from somewhere else when he was biker ive watched videos 4when he faced shawn in a hiac he wasnt from death valley i dont remember where he was from though..

[quote name='HBK + Jeff Hardy = #1' post='633330' date='Sep 12 2006, 03:02 PM'][quote name='DX-JeffHardy' post='633306' date='Sep 12 2006, 09:00 PM']
i think they r step bros.its kinda like mario and luigi y does mario get the girl?[/quote]

NOPE that is just storylines

Taker and Kane r not at all related
[/quote]
and you know this how?they said they were half bros in rl on something i forgot where..

okk this is how it is with the kane
undertaker brother storyline yeah
thats right its a storyline which means
taht in[u][i][b] Kayfabe[/b][/i][/u] they are no
really brothers the undertaker is really mark calloway
8 kane is really glenn jacobs thier is no
relation between them what so ever just like the
basham brothers

[quote name='Triple H91' post='633288' date='Sep 12 2006, 04:58 PM'][quote name='Kaneanite111' post='633275' date='Sep 12 2006, 02:57 PM']
there not brothers in real life and it doesnt matter becos my brothers dont live in the same state as me[/quote]
you sure there not brothers in real life? [/quote] yes im 97% sure

[quote name='T Joyal' post='633240' date='Sep 12 2006, 09:53 PM']did anyone else notice that on the countdown kane is from knoxville tennisee ( typo ) but undertaker is from death valley . but kane and taker are brothers so they must really not be :fedup:[/quote]
What are you like 2...seriously of course there not brothers in real life its a damn gimmick. And death valley isnt a place just as bottomless pit(boogey mans *hometown/pit*) isnt...sheesh! some people.

My god Underataker and Kane are not brothers. What ever WWE said is not true they are not related for christ sakes.They are not even half brothers ok. Have some of you heard of KAYFABE. Sorry to burst some of your guys bubble but its all story lines. The stuff WWE tells you or shows you like the Kane kid pictures are all not real. ITS ALL STORYLINES PEOPLE.

Archived