The WWE LIVES!

Legend_Killer79

Hi there, I'm new to the forum but for some years I've been checking out the site.

Anyway, I started my storyline a couple of months ago and I was thinking in uploading (still needs some fixing) but first I wanted to post a background (since I have many angles going on).

Well, here it goes (it can be a bit long, so sorry guys lol)

RAW:

The WWE Champion John Cena opens Monday Night RAW by stating that he has been champion for some time and it's time to get him a new challenger but unfortunately he is interrupted by JBL! JBL returns to RAW and states that he's so sick of seeing and hearing Cena that he must do everything he can to change RAW to a much better product and to do that he needs to be WWE Champion again. JBL then says that he and Cena will square off and if JBL wins, then he's the NEW Nº1 Contender for the Title. Also, JBL finds new buddies in JeriShow, who helps the "Wrestling God" reach his goals more quickly but can he?

When Shawn Michaels was facing Chavo Guerrero, out of nowhere and with no reason whatsoever, Smackdown's CM Punk appears during the match, not interfering but just watching HBK. This leads to HBK going to Smackdown to take some answers from Punk but the only think that comes out of this is a match between CM Punk and Shawn Michaels on Smackdown. After the match, HBK is attacked by no other than "The Big Red Machine" Kane! Next Monday Night RAW, Triple H states that HBK is in the hospital and vows to breack Punk's and Kane's neck because of that, leading to another D-X visit to Smackdown. After a match with Kane, CM Punks attacks Triple H and screams "He's coming!". Who's coming and what is the meaning for this random attacks on D-X?

Randy Orton is not a fan of JBL and the fact that he can become Nº1 Contender doesn't sound nicely to "The Viper", so Orton tries to get another at the title by talking to the big boss himself, Mr.McMahon! After some heated altercations, Orton gets a chance to enter in the title picture again but will he do it?

SMACKDOWN:

"The Animal" Batista did something incredible. In an Inferno Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, Batista put Undertaker out for months, whithout any signs of coming back. This lead to some time without title defenses until Chris Jericho and Jeff Hardy get a shot for a Nº1 Contender spot. One thing is for sure, the winner will have a hard time against the ruthless champion!

Also, Dolph Ziggler found a new mananger in "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!! With Edge in his corner, Ziggler goes on a winning streak, winning multiple singles and tag team matches with the help of Edge. But when the opportunity arrives for Edge, Ziggler finds himself confused with his partner willigness to stay focused on managing him. Will Edge mind be somewhere else? And why?

CM Punk as messed with D-X but why? After the visits of HBK and Triple H to Friday Nights come out badly for the RAW superstars, we start to get some lights about what's really happening! Kane joins the party but the real question is: who is the "HE" that CM Punk is talking about? And why is Punk doing it?

ECW:

Christian is still the ECW Champion but now it seems that someone is really getting on his nerves. Yes, the new Nº1 Contender for the ECW Title is a man who can really be annoying and bad mouthed! The Brian Kendrick goes to promise that when he wins that Championship, ECW will rise as the Top WWE Show and that he will be the best champion ever! Good thing for the champ that he's not alone, since ECW Original Tommy Dreamer personally stated that whenever Christian needs help, he can count on him!

Mr.Kennedy and William Regal are not particulary fans of each other. Both superstars were getting ready for ECW's Main Event featuring ECW Champion Christian & Mr.Kennedy vs The Brian Kendrick and William Regal but something awfull happens when Kennedy is run down by a car!!! With this, Christian goes without a partner, since Dreamer is no longer in the building and to add, the Main Event has been changed to a 3-1 Handicap Match!! It will be ECW Champion Christian vs The Brian Kendrick, Vlad Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson!
Who could do such a thing to Mr.Kennedy? Would it be Regal, since he disappeared from the Main Event? Or is there anyone on ECW with the grudge with Kennedy?

Well this is the beginning of things. I'm already going the weeks before Wrestlemania. There are twists and some surprises but overall, I think it's good, just needing some adjustments.

If you guys think that he has potential, I'll upload the first part (only three weeks leading to the Royal Rumble).

Well, tell me what you think and suggestions are welcome :rolleyes:

OK guys, I already uploaded the first part of my story.

It's called "The WWE Lives PART 1" and the search tags are: Legend_Killer79/The WWE/ Lives Part 1

Go take a look and then rate and comment here aswell. Positive or negative comments are all welcome :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention certain things to make your game experience better.

RAW

WWE Champion: John Cena
United States Champion: The Miz
WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: JeriShow
Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix

TAG TEAMS:

D-Generation X (Triple H & Shawn Michaels)
Legacy (Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase Jr. & Randy Orton)
Mark Henry & MVP *
JeriShow (The Big Show & Chris Jericho)**

* Use whatever entrance you like. Music: Mark Henry Video: MVP
** Use Cody and DiBiase's entrance for them and download JeriShow theme.

SMACKDOWN

World Heavyweight Champion: Batista
Intercontinental Champion: John Morrison
Diva's Champion: Maryse

TAG TEAMS:

The Hardyz (Matt & Jeff Hardy)
The Brothers of Destruction (The Undertaker & Kane) *
Edge and Dolph Ziggler **

* Use BOD entrance and Undertaker's theme (I will use their actual theme in the future)
** Don't need to actually make an entrance for them. I use them individually.

ECW

ECW Champion: Christian

TAG TEAMS:

Ruthless Roundtable (William Regal, Vladimir Kozlov & Ezekiel Jackson)

Well, this is it. I'll update everytime I see necessary to give you guys a better vision of what I've done. Enjoy and any questions, feel free!

The Royal Rumble as been uploaded! Search Tags: Legend_Killer79/ The WWE/ LIVES PART 2

"The WWE LIVES PART 2" is already available to download, so go ahead, try it and please, try to rate and comment. It's just because I really want to know if my work is good or not, just that.

also on a side note....

Please use The Miz New Theme Song on his entrance, since I used it on mine :D

I'm on XBox as well...

... I wouldn't be too hurt by a lack of comments and the like. In my experience, it is difficult for a user to judge what is "good" or not simply based on description. Be patient and keep doing good work, and I'm sure the following will come.

Oh, that and figure out a great way to market your Stories. I really can't help too much with that, as I'm not the best at marketing MY stuff. :) But do a lot of cross posting across various sites and keep up high quality work... I think it'll all work out for you!

Well, yeah you're right.

The thing is, I don't have that much time to actually start "marketing" my stories out there, which is a shame to be honest.

Just to make my stories it takes forever for me to be able to complete them, and I just wanted, for those with PS3 to say something about the story (even if it's bad) just to gather information about what I'm doing wrong. ANyway, I guess you're right, I just have to keep working on :P

I just checked your site and watched Monday Night Raw and to my surprise, you have R-Truth as a heel! I'm thinking the exact same thing in a near future.

Things I don't really enjoyed: Ted DiBiase's Million Dolar Man theme song. I know you are doing the gimmick (in some ways) with Ted but I don't know, I just can't stand that song :D
Also, loved the The In Crowd! Keep up your good work!

I wished I could make a video of my stories aswell, at least those without PS3 could watch and comment (like I'm doing with your work).

Cheers mate and thanks for the positive talk, appreciated ;)

[quote name='Legend_Killer79' date='10 February 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1265831536' post='7075538']

I wished I could make a video of my stories aswell, at least those without PS3 could watch and comment (like I'm doing with your work).

Cheers mate and thanks for the positive talk, appreciated ;)
[/quote]

Ummm... can't the PS3 directly output it's stuff to YouTube? I actually don't know, since I have an XBox360... but I thought they could...

I played through the first raw and it really shows that you put a lot of time in it. The text are very sharp and the stories are intriging. I also laughed at some of lawler comments! Great work. Maybe you could do only one of the 3 shows because it takes a lot of times doing the 3. Personally, i decided to just do raw and it helps me putting more time on my storyline. Thanks for the good work!

Yeah, that's true but I can't help it. I really like doing the 3 shows, even if that's hard enough for me.

Anyway, there's always a good thing to be able to save your progress :rolleyes:

Hope you enjoy the rest of the shows and to be honest, those first shows were bigger because I was still "learning" but now I'm making the shows in a more "clean" manner.

PARTE 3 Uploaded!

RAW

"Who is the WWE Champion? Is it JBL? Or Randy Orton? Or did John Cena retained? Also, the Elimination Chamber qualifying matches starts with Festus vs Primo, The Big Show vs Carlito and Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels! Will the returning Undertaker make an appearance after his Royal Rumble rebirth? A RAW General Manager is introduced but few will be happy with this decision! That and much more on RAW!"

ECW

"Is Christian still champion? And who is returning to The Land of Extreme after weeks of absence? The Hardcore Championship will be defended and we find out who run down Kennedy!"

Smackdown

"The Undertaker finally reveals his true motives behind his attacks on D-Generation X! The Elimination Chamber matches takes place, with Chris Jericho facing Matt Hardy, The Great Khali squaring off against Umaga and CM Punk battles Finlay! Also, Batista's new buddy helps him reach his goals by focusing on Jeff Hardy! A NEW GM is announced and MUCH more!"

Search Tags: Legend_Killer79/ THE WWE/ LIVES PART 3

TEAM MANAGEMENT:

* Be sure to have Kurt Angle's WWE theme song (Medal, the normal one)

Archived