How much is a John Cena autographed CD worth?

.Nikko

I was looking through some old CD's and found my John Cena + Trademark Autographed CD from about 5 years ago. It is pretty sick but since I'm not that much of a wrestling aficionado anymore and we are in a recession in the US and some more money would be nice, I wanted to at least know how much I can sell it for.

The CD has the book, CD, and case in good condition.

Thanks Guys!

*And don't post if your a hater and say a CD from John Cena is worth nothing. ha

Was it actually signed by Cena infront of you or printed? Most things you buy off the shelves with Autographs already on them isn't literally Autographed by hand, same goes for "fan" merchandise etc.

Anything that has been actually signed by someone is "Priceless". You can't really put a price on it to be honest.

It's; Value of the item + Whatever it means to the buyer + How bad Buyer wants it = Price.

Which obviously changes from person to person.. i'd give you £1 for it and i'm not joking, but some Super Fan could give you a really ott stupid amount of money for it [i](but then, a 'Super Fan likely' has his autograph 10 x over)[/i].

Either way, if it is genuinely signed by Cena i'd hold onto it and sell it when he's been retired or maybe even dead.. The Price is bound to be alot more higher and more serious in the years to come, considering WWE Hold alot of "signings" through out the year and all people have to do is take their own copy of the CD to one of the conventions and get it signed there aswell.

[quote name='Keeganâ„¢' date='27 December 2009 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1261937432' post='6956298']
If John Cena actually picked up his left hand (he is left handed) and signed that CD case.. then you can get some good money out of it.. because honestly, some 13 year old girl would lolmasturebate all over his signature.
[/quote]

Thanks for giving me a new quote sig.

[quote name='Afterlife.' date='27 December 2009 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1261939840' post='6956375']
[quote name='Keeganâ„¢' date='27 December 2009 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1261937432' post='6956298']
If John Cena actually picked up his left hand (he is left handed) and signed that CD case.. then you can get some good money out of it.. because honestly, some 13 year old girl would lolmasturebate all over his signature.
[/quote]

Thanks for giving me a new quote sig.
[/quote]
No problem. :cool:

I was wondering when I would eventually end up in someone's sig.

[quote name='Keeganâ„¢' date='27 December 2009 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1261937432' post='6956298']
[/quote]
If he is left handed wouldnt he pick it up with his right hand and sign it with his left hand. :P

[quote name='Vanishing Pancake' date='27 December 2009 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1261945862' post='6956588']
[quote name='Keeganâ„¢' date='27 December 2009 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1261937432' post='6956298']
[/quote]
If he is left handed wouldnt he pick it up with his right hand and sign it with his left hand. :P
[/quote]

0wned

[quote name='Vanishing Pancake' date='28 December 2009 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1261945862' post='6956588']
[/quote]
[/quote]
Cena obviously has 2 left hands >_>

[quote name='Vanishing Pancake' date='27 December 2009 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1261945862' post='6956588']
[/quote]
[/quote]
What exactly were you trying to say? My post originally says that he is left handed... that means he SIGNS with his left hand.. and he is most likely going to let the CD sit on something because holding a CD with one hand and signing it at the same time is too hard.. most likely there was a table where he was signing his CD.

[quote name='Enigma.' date='27 December 2009 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1261975082' post='6957534']
[quote name='Vanishing Pancake' date='28 December 2009 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1261945862' post='6956588']
[/quote]
[/quote]
Cena obviously has 2 left hands >_>
[/quote]
Ah its obvious, how stupid of me. :lol:

and Keegan im just playing with you man. But i've seen John pick up posters with his right hand and sign it with his left. Just wanted to point it out lol.

Archived