Mick Foley (PSP)

I Tɧe ViPEЯâ„¢ I

Here is my Mick Foley CAW for the PSP :) Hope you like it! Suggestions/Feedbacks are welcome... ;)

This was the FIRST EVER time that I used Skin Tone #1 for my caw (lol)

Face Only ATM:

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/5umeiv.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2zjal1w.jpg[/IMG]

REFERENCE PIC:

[spoiler][IMG]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr211/M-O-K/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

[b]And A Small Comparison between my Foley and Ruhez's...[/b]

Ruhez's Mick Foley:
[spoiler][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/i5dn40.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2llnl1x.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Please Vote For Which One Is YOU Think Is Better ;)

Peace.

- Paiman

helo everyone.paiman ur making a competition between us.we all our equal and we help each other.we should not compare our caws.our both caws our good.anyway.and one thing more ur not answering me from many days i want ur save but ur not ready for that.its ok.i had create my game once again.thnx for ur help

Srry Ruhez...

I just wanted to see what people think about my caw and yours. I didn't mean that your caw is rubbish... My caw needs work too. Oh and I sent you my gamesave... I think you didn't receive the link... I am going to send the link again today. Sorry for waiting all these days. You can delete the new one you made. Use mine bro ;)

hey paiman no need to say sory bro.its ok.i was just saying that we should not compare but that formula was good i like that frankly speaking.and plz send me ur link man im waiting from weeks hope.but send me on yahoo when u will be online send ur link ther and when ill be online ill get the link ok.and i had posted my caws of rey,mick,cactus,mankind and adre the giant on caw.ws index homepage u can check there i had got a good ratings.bye

hey paiman thnx alott bro it works and i need to modify ur caws tat it and u can make my caws i had told u see in caws index there i had posted the formula i had got good ratings and thnx once again i like ur lan of this post of voting hahaha nice.hey i saw ur caws but there is no hurricane on geogery helms i saw u had posted hurricane caw.hve u send me ur original save.coz i need ur hurricane caw i like that most.it was the awesome caw that i have ever seen on psp.thnx

WTF man? :annoy: You don't say that... if it needs improving, just suggest and I will be updating it. I never said "This Sucks" about your caws did I? So if it needs improving, just say what's wrong with it and I will be fixing it. And dude, I saw your all your caws and some of them sucked but I never posted anything.

So if YOU think you can do better, come on then make a Mick Foley face and post the picture here and everyone will see YOURS looks like and MINE. :annoy:

Dude, don't just talk, if you know you can do better show me what you can do.

[quote name='PaiManâ„¢ ⎷⎛' date='23 December 2009 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1261612400' post='6947720']
WTF man? :annoy: You don't say that... if it needs improving, just suggest and I will be updating it. I never said "This Sucks" about your caws did I? So if it needs improving, just say what's wrong with it and I will be fixing it. And dude, I saw your all your caws and some of them sucked but I never posted anything.

[b]So if YOU think you can do better, come on then make a Mick Foley face and post the picture here and everyone will see YOURS looks like and MINE. [/b][b]:annoy: [/b]
[b]
Dude, don't just talk, if you know you can do better show me what you can do.[/b]
[/quote]
Here is the silly misconception of some people. Just because you did something that sucks, I don't have to make something better to show you how your sucks.

I totally agree with la resistance. Afterlife is only talking. Just because he can't do better, all he can say is "This sucks".

@Mr. DickDan, Dude I saw your Mick Foley and YOU can't talk because your Foley sucks more than my Foley. Don't talk about other people's caw when YOUR caw sucks more than their's.

i agree with paiman and as far as i know afterlife ur mick foley caw doesnt look as good as ours honestly speaking.and i know paiman he is really a great guy you should not hurt by saying this we should respect each other.plz stop al this and paiman im with you till death coz i know ur a great guy.bye thnx

[quote name='ruhez' date='29 December 2009 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1262107852' post='6961265']
i agree with paiman and as far as i know afterlife ur mick foley caw doesnt look as good as ours honestly speaking.and i know paiman he is really a great guy you should not hurt by saying this we should respect each other.plz stop al this and paiman im with you till death coz i know ur a great guy.bye thnx
[/quote]
Hate to disappoint you dude but if you didn't see the comparison topic Paiman made you would have seen many people preferred Afterlife's.

Archived