Enter Sandman (Alt. Attires Added - 06/11/09)

Petchy

If thats an attempt to accuse me of stealing, then I really think you need to re-assess your post. Besides the fact that it's a totally different caw mode, overall, I don't believe it looks like his. None of the detailing, make ups, or even morphing look the same. Even if I had used any pieces from his caw, I would of credited (as I always do). But probably most importantly, I have confidence in my ability and would never even think of stealing someone elses caw. Not when I know how long they take to get right..

[quote name='Afterlife.' date='05 November 2009 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1257461417' post='6829993']
By god, why is everybody doing him? [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]

[/quote]

The same caw makers make the same caws each year, just recylcing morphing/attires from the previous years SDvR.

[quote name='» Petchy.™' date='05 November 2009 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1257461072' post='6829980']
If thats an attempt to accuse me of stealing, then I really think you need to re-assess your post. Besides the fact that it's a totally different caw mode, overall, I don't believe it looks like his. None of the detailing, make ups, or even morphing look the same. Even if I had used any pieces from his caw, I would of credited (as I always do). But probably most importantly, I have confidence in my ability and would never even think of stealing someone elses caw. Not when I know how long they take to get right..
[/quote]
Maybe he's saying it in a good way.. Well it actually does look like D's meaning it's great ;)

[quote name='SEV7N✌' date='05 November 2009 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1257476026' post='6830497']
[quote name='» Petchy.™' date='05 November 2009 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1257461072' post='6829980']
[/quote]
Maybe he's saying it in a good way.. Well it actually does look like D's meaning it's great ;)
[/quote]

Exactly..

[quote name='» Petchy.™' date='06 November 2009 - 04:12 AM' timestamp='1257509563' post='6831264']
The way D said it, shows that. But the way MJ said it, showed other wise. Maybe you need to make yourself more clear next time?
[/quote]

Maybe...

Archived