Harry Balzonya's hilarious house of hair.

jag

Most of these caws that follow this will be edited to hell and back over the coming months all are W.I.P's and none are final till maybe SVR'11 comes out XD. I will try and do forms for a few but like every year it is a chore i opposed. But maybe if ppl are lucky i will just say to hell with it and upload them to XBL.

The face on the second one definitely looks better. I like his tights too. How are you finding the transition from '09 to '10 with the same characters? I'm finding it a challenge with some as a lot of the stuff I previously used no longer exists and the formula numbers seem to do different things this year!

i convert them then tweek a bit they tranfer pretty good but most of mine are from ps2 on 09 which is a big difference. the nose is the worse thing to transfer as the slider is much different on 10.

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/t8rsjd.jpg[/IMG]

still messing hahha heres another look

[quote name='jag' date='24 October 2009 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1256416969' post='6790279']
i convert them then tweek a bit they tranfer pretty good but most of mine are from ps2 on 09 which is a big difference. the nose is the worse thing to transfer as the slider is much different on 10.
[/quote]

Glad I decided to rent (I'll buy it eventually) the Wii version. PS2 => Wii is literally the exact same formula base. Sure, that makes it a little bit boring, but I've made a few good attires for my CAWs that I couldn't do in previous games. Basically, you weren't able to put designs on the female chest, but you can in 2010, which has helped me a bit. But, you can't put them in the crotch area, which I can deal with (don't even go there perverts :argh: ).

Anyways, Didn't mean to hijack the thread like that. It's a good start. I'm not really liking the boots, are they even boots or just socks with the leg-guards? Other than that, it's good. The finished project would be nice to see. :D

8-)

nope man just socks im more into getting the face right this attire is just a place holder for now testing stuff. Im really not sure which way ill go with him now as i have a few ideas for him. I havent really started to get way into the caw mode yet as i have been messing in the logo editor and the story mode thingy. Gotta get some gumpsion up to give a real good go at an attire for him testing masks and stuff so it will be later before i get back to it. I think ill transfer Janus 1 and 2 to 10 i like that mask set up.

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2igoe2q.png[/IMG]

Born in tokyo but raised in azerbaijan by russian adoptive parents. Sam met Kenshin on her first tour of Mexico,on his 2nd tour with the mexican wing of GWGP. They now are training together at the Shooto Academy and tagging together in a mixed gender tag team called Imminent Chaos(at times she is replaced by Satoru Aomori,when intergender matches are restricted) still a WIP as well as Kenshin and a few others im working on. i have a masked attire that im not finished with but i want to show her face as i think i have a nice looking female compared to little bird lol which is ugly as hell because that was the point she is french ahaha. ill post Kenshin's Samira's and Satoru's EC attire's when i have them completed.

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/14m9ms2.png[/IMG]

This is the other member of Imminent Chaos. He was different in 08 started out as a weird idea,but has evolved into what you see now. Tats on the back are my take on the path of salvation in buddhism. Sucks bad since they removed the kanji as i was going to use it within the vines and flowers.

Thx for the comments you keep them coming and ill try to improve my shit to a lvl that i try to achieve.

[quote]thx man, it can be done in 32 as it is not that layer intensive.the tat itself is 13 layers, total for the entire is under 27.[/quote]

Took me a minute to understand what you had typed. It didn't make sense but now I see what you're saying. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that the CAW is pretty nice for the amount of layers used. :D

[quote name='Spyder78' date='26 October 2009 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1256608699' post='6799403']
Even thou no need to repeat my msn sentiments, but I shall you are off to a pisser start man, impressive they are.... And shitloads more to come :poke:
[/quote]

well man like i said with the way the face morphing is set up on '10 there will be alot of caws posted by me this yr. im truly happy with what i have made in my little dungeon at home so far i have like at least 15 made not including the posted ones.

@Pyro this is my first yr with 64 layers as before most of my caws were ps2 and 32 was all i needed to make tats masks and half descent attire. I myself was surpised to hell that i didnt go over 32 layers on Satoru.

Its possible i will at a later date as im working on a more Japanese wrestling influenced attire for him. I have an idea or two for logos in the paint tool to try out for him,and possibly ill just do his firebird and his arch rising sun set up in the paint tool also to give me extra layers to tweek the face to make it more realistic. BTW i really like the Haven attire this year man very nice.

Archived