!!!! CAWs.ws Countdown Chat !!!!

Cadia

[b]Talk About the Roster, The Countdown, And Anything else here[/b]

- No Spamming
- Don't start New Topics Based On This
- Chillout And Have Fun

[center][size=4][b]Hot Topic: Are You Excited About The New GM Mode?[/b][/size][/center]

two words

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy

the roster looks great today i am gunna go to game crazy and pay the rest of my pre order for svr2007

I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT :D

[quote name='.::Cadia::.' post='595352' date='Sep 4 2006, 09:21 AM'][b]Talk About the Roster, The Countdown, And Anything else here[/b]

- No Spamming
- Chillout And Have Fun

[center][size=4][b]Hot Topic: London And Kendrick Not On Roster, What Do You Think[/b][/size][/center][/quote]
see that Cadia everyone was making Umaga and Kahli topics saying there were not going to be in but they we are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :P

[quote name='.::Cadia::.' post='595357' date='Sep 4 2006, 09:24 AM']I would have suggested, Put Daivari As A Non-playable and Get rid of Hardcore Holly, And put London And Kendrick In[/quote]

Me 2

hardcore holly just came back again its probably the same thing that happened with RVD last year

[quote name='Dolphinslvr' post='595378' date='Sep 4 2006, 09:31 AM'][quote name='.::Cadia::.' post='595352' date='Sep 4 2006, 09:21 AM']
[b]Talk About the Roster, The Countdown, And Anything else here[/b]

- No Spamming
- Chillout And Have Fun

[center][size=4][b]Hot Topic: London And Kendrick Not On Roster, What Do You Think[/b][/size][/center][/quote]
see that Cadia everyone was making Umaga and Kahli topics saying there were not going to be in but they we are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :P
[/quote]

lol

and if the spirit squad arent champs who could be?

Trevor murdoch and lance cade
kane and big show [they were champs before spirit squad so they might be champs
or maybe we will get suprised and put DX as champs even though there not

[quote name='.::Cadia::.' post='595384' date='Sep 4 2006, 09:33 AM']And i have also Noticed that Smackdown Only Has One Diva, Which Is Jillian Hall, So there is no Ashley, Kristal or Sharmell[/quote]

ya thats wierd

Well it was way too late for Jeff he came to RAW 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='.::Cadia::.' post='595384' date='Sep 4 2006, 09:33 AM']And i have also Noticed that Smackdown Only Has One Diva, Which Is Jillian Hall, So there is no Ashley, Kristal or Sharmell[/quote]
oh ya you are right :( oh well. Smackdown is not that godd anyway :P

A reason that london and Kendrick didn't make the game because They never became champions intil Judgement Day, Which was 8 weeks after the roster was finalized, so THQ may have not known that they would become champions.

Archived