did hitler hate black people?

nastyhafta

[i]According to J. A. Rogers, Adolph Hitler declares in Mein Kampf Negroes are "half-apes." This is far from being the opinion of pre-Hitler Germany if one is to judge by the various monuments and pictures of Negroes in German museums and other public places...[/i]

[i]...There were from 20,000 to 24,000 Africans in German from 1933-1945. Many of these Africans married German women and sired half African and half German children. They were called "Rhineland Bastards," others sired what they called "Illegitimate children," with German women, also called Rhineland Bastards. Many of these Africans sufferer the same fate as the Jews did during the Holocaust. Many African Americans serving as soldiers in world war II became POW's sufferer the same fate, as well as Africans from Senegal and other colonized French countries. So you can see brothers and sisters why I am angry as hell, everybody takes advantage of us and use us at their convenient. For more information, there is a book titled "German's Black Holocaust, by Firpo W. Carr, Ph.D.[/i]

[i]The sterilization programs of Blacks were instituted by Germany's most senior Nazi geneticist, Doctor Eugen Fischer, who developed his racial theories in German South West Africa (now Namibia) long before World War I. In Namibia, Fischer claimed there were genetic dangers arising from race mixing between German colonists and African women.

[/i][i]There is photographic evidence of German genocidal tendencies in Africa. In 1904 the Herero tribe revolted against their German colonial masters in a quest to keep their land. It was a rebellion that lasted four years and led to the death of 60 000 Herero people ó 80% of their population. The survivors were imprisoned in concentration camps or used as guinea pigs for medical experiments, a foretaste of things to come.

Hitler's Forgotten Victims shows that Germany's 24 000-strong black community were the number-one target for Hitlerís sterilisation programme. Hitler's view on racial superiority did not develop in a vacuum. He was influenced by the work of the 19th- century German zoologist Ernst Haeckel, whose views were based on distorted versions of Darwinism. He wrote of woolly-haired Negroes incapable of higher mental development.
[/i]

[i]The Nazis' obsession with racial purity and eugenics was provoked and intensified in 1918, following Germany's defeat in World War I. Under the terms of the peace treaty signed at Versailles, Germany was stripped of its African colonies and forced to submit to the occupation of the Rhineland. The deployment of African troops from the French colonies to police the territory incensed many Germans.

To many it was the final humiliation that began with their 1918 defeat in the World War I. Germans complained bitterly in newspapers and propaganda films about African soldiers from the French colonial army having relations with their women. As soon as Hitler reoccupied the Rhineland in 1936, he retaliated by targeting black people living there. At least 400 mixed-race children were forcibly sterilized in the area by the end of 1937, while 400 others disappeared into camps.[/i]

[i]Credit to jim malcalski.
[/i]

There were many other people killed in the Holocaust, besides the Jewish people. They hardly get any recognition. I understand 6 million Jews overshadows quite a bit but a subject like this shouldn't be a battle for spotlight. I'm fairly sure the only reason so many Jews were killed is because there was so many there. Hitler hated Communists, Russian People, Blacks, Gypsies, Handicapped, etc.

[quote name='.Velvet.' post='6761446' date='Oct 17 2009, 03:14 PM']There were many other people killed in the Holocaust, besides the Jewish people. They hardly get any recognition. I understand 6 million Jews overshadows quite a bit but a subject like this shouldn't be a battle for spotlight. I'm fairly sure the only reason so many Jews were killed is because there was so many there. Hitler hated Communists, Russian People, Blacks, Gypsies, Handicapped, etc.[/quote]

QFT. I've consistently noticed that as well.

I never understood Hitler for hating all these people. He wasn't a pure German he wasn't even born in Germany he was born in Austria. He had Jewish relatives in his family. He had black hair and brown eyes He was a short weak man. He also hated the ill and mentally retarded but he was ill and the 14 millions people he killed in my opinion made him a retard.

[quote name='TNA!!!' post='6762066' date='Oct 17 2009, 05:23 PM']I never understood Hitler for hating all these people. He wasn't a pure German he wasn't even born in Germany he was born in Austria. He had Jewish relatives in his family. He had black hair and brown eyes He was a short weak man. He also hated the ill and mentally retarded but he was ill and the 14 millions people he killed in my opinion made him a retard.[/quote]

Much like this country is. He fought for Germany in World War I and when Germany lost, they were terribly poor. There was a famous picture of a person paying a barrel of money for a loaf of bread. But still the Jewish people had shops, and were reletively well off. After the war Hitler was sent to spy on a group of radicals, who he ended up falling in with. [b]They shaped his views[/b], and as we know these days, radicals + bad conditions = death. And it wasn't just him and his party. They [i]were[/i] elected. His whole thing was that they poisoned the pure race, and it was accepted by more than just him and his politcal party. Then you surround him with people like Himmler, Goebbels, Brunner, etc. Those helped form the Final Solution. To say it was JUST Hitler is a crime in itself, but people don't listen. If you try and say this stuff in person, people accuse you of being a sympathizer.

I'm not saying all Germans were bad, but he didn't take over Germany Castro style with a revolution and all. He was voted in, and used propaganda to sift away peoples rights. He was smart, and probably a little twisted, but he was NOT the only one to blame.

Adolf Hitler could see that Jews were the cause of many of Germany's problems. Like Velvet said in post #12, Germany was facing a depression after the loss they faced in World War I, and yet the Jewish families had businesses where they would up the prices of simple products to increase profit.

Heinrich Himmler was the chief architect of the plan, and the Hitler termed it: "the final solution of the Jewish question". Other people were to blame however, including the few Jews themselves who worked in the camps as police, they were in charge of killing their own if they stepped out of line. In return these people would be spared and get preferential treatment.

At the end of the day, Hitler could see the Jewish problem was becoming too extreme. They had their hands in EVERYTHING (much like they do now and have had for centuries). He chose to wipe out the "race" of Jews, but clearly he failed and they ended up using the Holocaust as a reason for them to gain their own country (Israel), where they have been causing problems since they took the land (see Arab-Israeli war). I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the United States or Britain had a hand in the Holocaust behind the scenes, as recent evidence has been found to suggest Benito Mussolini got started with help of British secret service.

Many people look over the fact that the Jews weren't the only ones being killed (see post #2). Blacks, gays, mentally ill, disabled people and gypsies were killed as well. It just goes to show the vast reach of Jewish propaganda which has brainwashed modern day society to feel sorry for the Jews, for something that happened to them over 60 years ago. :rolleyes: They have their own anti-defamation league, for *censored*s sake.

[quote name='TNA!!!' post='6762066' date='Oct 18 2009, 07:23 AM']I never understood Hitler for hating all these people. He wasn't a pure German he wasn't even born in Germany he was born in Austria. He had Jewish relatives in his family. He had black hair and brown eyes He was a short weak man. He also hated the ill and mentally retarded but he was ill and the [b]14 millions people he killed in my opinion made him a retard.[/b][/quote]
I'm sorry, but i don't really get that part

[quote name='Hugh G Rection.' post='6764216' date='Oct 18 2009, 06:24 PM'][quote name='TNA!!!' post='6762066' date='Oct 18 2009, 07:23 AM']I never understood Hitler for hating all these people. He wasn't a pure German he wasn't even born in Germany he was born in Austria. He had Jewish relatives in his family. He had black hair and brown eyes He was a short weak man. He also hated the ill and mentally retarded but he was ill and the [b]14 millions people he killed in my opinion made him a retard.[/b][/quote]
[/quote]
He didn't even kill 14 million people.

[quote name='Odyssey' post='6764174' date='Oct 18 2009, 03:06 AM']Adolf Hitler could see that Jews were the cause of many of Germany's problems. Like Velvet said in post #12, Germany was facing a depression after the loss they faced in World War I, and yet the Jewish families had businesses where they would up the prices of simple products to increase profit.

Heinrich Himmler was the chief architect of the plan, and the Hitler termed it: "the final solution of the Jewish question". Other people were to blame however, including the few Jews themselves who worked in the camps as police, they were in charge of killing their own if they stepped out of line. In return these people would be spared and get preferential treatment.

At the end of the day, Hitler could see the Jewish problem was becoming too extreme. They had their hands in EVERYTHING (much like they do now and have had for centuries). He chose to wipe out the "race" of Jews, but clearly he failed and they ended up using the Holocaust as a reason for them to gain their own country (Israel), where they have been causing problems since they took the land (see Arab-Israeli war). I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the United States or Britain had a hand in the Holocaust behind the scenes, as recent evidence has been found to suggest Benito Mussolini got started with help of British secret service.

[b]Many people look over the fact that the Jews weren't the only ones being killed (see post #2). Blacks, gays, mentally ill, disabled people and gypsies were killed as well. It just goes to show the vast reach of Jewish propaganda which has brainwashed modern day society to feel sorry for the Jews, for something that happened to them over 60 years ago. :rolleyes: They have their own anti-defamation league, for *censored*s sake.[/b][/quote]

Yea, and yet no one blinks an eye at what Americans did to the Native Americans over the years. Moved them off their land, killed them, tortured them, starved them, and to this day a bunch of them still live in ghetto-like reservations. You don't have to hate any type of people to see that what's happened in the aftermath of the Holocaust is really unfair.

[quote name='.Velvet.' post='6764446' date='Oct 18 2009, 08:16 PM']Yea, and yet no one blinks an eye at what Americans did to the Native Americans over the years. Moved them off their land, killed them, tortured them, starved them, and to this day a bunch of them still live in ghetto-like reservations. You don't have to hate any type of people to see that what's happened in the aftermath of the Holocaust is really unfair.[/quote]
What EVERY nation has done to some group of people. The Australians wiped out their Indigenous people. 20 MILLION died under the hand of Stalin. What about the countless massacres committed in Africa? Or the genocide of the Armenian Christians by the Jews? Over one and a half million Armenians were slaughtered. Most don't even know about these things. The question is; why? Why are millions of people so quick to stand up for the Jews and show their vast knowledge of the Holocaust, when countless other groups of people are suffering NOW and no one does anything about it?

[quote name='Odyssey' post='6764574' date='Oct 18 2009, 11:56 AM'][quote name='JeRicHoOL' post='6764558' date='Oct 18 2009, 08:50 PM']He only had 1 nut. I lol'd.[/quote]
I was friends with a kid whose dad had one nut, this kid was 6'0'' and 180lbs at 13. :nod:
[/quote]

Hitler had a son? :o

[quote name='Odyssey' post='6764552' date='Oct 18 2009, 05:48 AM'][quote name='.Velvet.' post='6764446' date='Oct 18 2009, 08:16 PM']Yea, and yet no one blinks an eye at what Americans did to the Native Americans over the years. Moved them off their land, killed them, tortured them, starved them, and to this day a bunch of them still live in ghetto-like reservations. You don't have to hate any type of people to see that what's happened in the aftermath of the Holocaust is really unfair.[/quote]
What EVERY nation has done to some group of people. The Australians wiped out their Indigenous people. 20 MILLION died under the hand of Stalin. What about the countless massacres committed in Africa? Or the genocide of the Armenian Christians by the Jews? Over one and a half million Armenians were slaughtered. Most don't even know about these things. The question is; why? Why are millions of people so quick to stand up for the Jews and show their vast knowledge of the Holocaust, when countless other groups of people are suffering NOW and no one does anything about it?
[/quote]

Talented propaganda ._.

[quote name=':3.' post='6761948' date='Oct 17 2009, 05:00 PM']"Hitler killed six million Jews and one clown."
"Why the clown?"
"See, no one cares about the Jews."[/quote]

I lol'd.

[quote name='Odyssey' post='6764174' date='Oct 18 2009, 03:06 AM']Adolf Hitler could see that Jews were the cause of many of Germany's problems. Like Velvet said in post #12, Germany was facing a depression after the loss they faced in World War I, and yet the Jewish families had businesses where they would up the prices of simple products to increase profit.

Many people look over the fact that the Jews weren't the only ones being killed (see post #2). Blacks, gays, mentally ill, disabled people and gypsies were killed as well. It just goes to show the vast reach of Jewish propaganda which has brainwashed modern day society to feel sorry for the Jews, for something that happened to them over 60 years ago. :rolleyes: They have their own anti-defamation league, for *censored*s sake.[/quote]

Epic Win.

Well, Hitler hated everyone who wasn't a big, muscular guy with blonde hair and blue eyes because he thought that they weren't part of his "perfect" race that he always dreamed about. That, his stepfather being Jewish and not being in good terms with him were some of the reason why Hitler went bananas on every single person who wasn't white and blonde.

[quote name='Odyssey' post='6764287' date='Oct 18 2009, 03:07 AM'][quote name='Hugh G Rection.' post='6764216' date='Oct 18 2009, 06:24 PM'][quote name='TNA!!!' post='6762066' date='Oct 18 2009, 07:23 AM']I never understood Hitler for hating all these people. He wasn't a pure German he wasn't even born in Germany he was born in Austria. He had Jewish relatives in his family. He had black hair and brown eyes He was a short weak man. He also hated the ill and mentally retarded but he was ill and the [b]14 millions people he killed in my opinion made him a retard.[/b][/quote]
[/quote]
He didn't even kill 14 million people.
[/quote]
He killed between 11-14 Million people during the Holocaust in all. It wasn't just Jews.

[quote name='TNA!!!' post='6765764' date='Oct 19 2009, 03:11 AM']He killed between 11-14 Million people during the Holocaust in all. It wasn't just Jews.[/quote]
It wasn't 14, at the most it was 11 million. 6 million Jews and 5 million of other ethnic origin. A lot of these died from illness and starvation as well, the gas chambers weren't solely to blame.

Archived