CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Problem with game saves

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 dxrulzall

dxrulzall

Opener

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:15 AM

When I uncrush a save from Jet Phantom's 6 Part NTSC gamesave onto a memory card and then start the game a message appears stating that there is no SVR 2009 gamesave on the memory card even though it shows there is one when I check the contents on the memory card. What is wrong?

#2 MamawsBoy

MamawsBoy

Jobber

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Gamertag: jerryg0874
  • SEN (PS3): jearbear0874

Posted 04 October 2009 - 02:12 AM

When I uncrush a save from Jet Phantom's 6 Part NTSC gamesave onto a memory card and then start the game a message appears stating that there is no SVR 2009 gamesave on the memory card even though it shows there is one when I check the contents on the memory card. What is wrong?

Hey it's the save not your game or memory card, It's the saves themselves, They're converted wrong or something. I can't remember which because I had them on my pc but I can't find them now. But hope you figure it out.
Sorry I couldn't have been more help to you.

Jay

#3 Jet Phantom

Jet Phantom

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:17 AM

saves are converted ok, but NOT COPY THE RAR FILE INTO YOUR MEMORY CARDS (very important).
i´ve tested all saves in NTSC and PAL games,all they work correctly

#4 mitsiwel

mitsiwel

Jobber

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Gamertag: IM TIMM
  • SEN (PS3): IM TIMM

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:36 AM

im from australia and i have trouble too, but ive worked out it is because of the BLES code on the spine of the game as they are different to us ect. hope this helps

#5 JQG

JQG

New Talent

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:01 AM

i have a problem too... when i put the save on my flash driver i go to code breaker in my ps2 i select management device and i don't find the flash driver on the codebreaker! so can someone help me??

#6 you_Can't_See_Me

you_Can't_See_Me

New Talent

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:37 PM

Hi,

Can someone please help me how I can download a gamesave to my psp?
And how I can download music entrance of several superstars??
Thanks