my save

nystyle

hey guys. I have a save for Legends of Wrestlemania on PS3. I dont know how to upload it, but if any one wants it just let me know how to upload it and I will. Heres what the save looks like:

- all wrestlers have a move set but it is not their real life one. I am not really a stickler for move sets so I copied an existing superstar and just fixed the finisher.

- all wrestlers have an entrance.

WWF Champion: Randy Savage
WWF IC Champion: Default 1*
WWF Tag Team Champions: Default 1* & Default 2*
Million Dollar Champion: Big Bossman

Wrestlers on this save:

Randy Savage (orange, wm4 attire)
Razor Ramon
Rob Van Dam
Tatanka
Doink the Clown
Sid Vicious
Kevin Nash
Mankind (white shirt attire)
Papa Shango
Giant Gonzales
Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff
Default 1* (used to hold the belts I am not using)
Default 2* (same as above)
Goldberg
Kurt Angle
Ax (Demolition)
Smash (Demolition)
Ricky Steamboat
Tito Santana
Rick Martel (The Model attire)
Vader
Goldust
Lex Luger (The Narcissist attire)
One Man Gang
Tony Atlas (just thrown together; not as life like as the others)

**All match types unlocked.
**All alternate attires unlocked.

[quote name='moosebrown' post='6636926' date='Sep 19 2009, 10:41 PM'][quote name='nystyle' post='6619564' date='Sep 15 2009, 05:50 AM']i dont have any pictures as my camera recently met a watery grave :-\

I submitted it so hopefully it shows up.[/quote]

Looks like they did not post it yet can't wait to see it
[/quote]

i sent it in again directly to tom. hopefully itll be up soon

[quote name='Capone' post='6657304' date='Sep 24 2009, 01:00 PM']Great save file!!! It is PAL version ,i hope so)???
Can you send me your save file please...
Some wrestler are missing...
Can you include Earthquake, Mankind, Sid Justice, Adam Bomb, Mabel and the Steiner Brothers or Bushwackers?

Best Regards

Capone[/quote]

From the desk of Mustacio, E-Attorney to TheOneCapone.

To whom it may concern:

It has recently come to my attention that you [u]Capone[/u], have wrongfully claimed the screen-name [u]Capone[/u].

I regret to inform you that said screen-name belongs, applicable by county law dated July 31st 2009, to my client [u]TheOneCapone[/u].

Please change your current screen-name and cease from any further use of my client's name. Should you choose not to change your current screen-name, you will receive a fine of up to 250,000 dollars, or as much as 7 years in a correctional facility.

I have enclosed the following legal documents to view at your discretion (Please note certain areas have been blanked out, for the well-being of my client):

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/ht5j54.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Mustacio' post='6657718' date='Sep 24 2009, 03:19 PM'][quote name='Capone' post='6657304' date='Sep 24 2009, 01:00 PM']Great save file!!! It is PAL version ,i hope so)???
Can you include Earthquake, Mankind, Sid Justice, Adam Bomb, Mabel and the Steiner Brothers or Bushwackers?

Best Regards

Capone[/quote]

To whom it may concern:

It has recently come to my attention that you [u]Capone[/u], have wrongfully claimed the screen-name [u]Capone[/u].

I regret to inform you that said screen-name belongs, applicable by county law dated July 31st 2009, to my client [u]TheOneCapone[/u].

Please change your current screen-name and cease from any further use of my client's name. Should you choose not to change your current screen-name, you will receive a fine of up to 250,000 dollars, or as much as 7 years in a correctional facility.

I have enclosed the following legal documents to view at your discretion (Please note certain areas have been blanked out, for the well-being of my client):

[/quote]

Has he just been Capowned...served...what?

[quote name='A Perfect Murder' post='6657999' date='Sep 24 2009, 07:12 PM'][quote name='Mustacio' post='6657718' date='Sep 24 2009, 03:19 PM'][quote name='Capone' post='6657304' date='Sep 24 2009, 01:00 PM']Great save file!!! It is PAL version ,i hope so)???

Best Regards

Capone[/quote]

To whom it may concern:

[/quote]

Has he just been Capowned...served...what?
[/quote]

I believe the term is "Lawyered"

Archived