Please Close

Sam & Mam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Das Wunderkind' post='6548685' date='Aug 30 2009, 12:54 PM']Ratings don't mean shit. If you are posting your CAWs for ratings, then you are doing it for all the wrong reasons.[/quote]
yea but i just get so angry wen people downrate caws caws people look for the best rated caw to make if its a 3.8 nobody even looks at it

Guest Das Wunderkind
[quote name='M.A.M' post='6548754' date='Aug 30 2009, 07:09 PM'][quote name='Das Wunderkind' post='6548685' date='Aug 30 2009, 12:54 PM']Ratings don't mean shit. If you are posting your CAWs for ratings, then you are doing it for all the wrong reasons.[/quote]
yea but i just get so angry wen people downrate caws caws people look for the best rated caw to make if its a 3.8 nobody even looks at it
[/quote]

When I want a Giant Gonzales CAW, I go to the G, and find all of them, compare each picture, and eventually make the one I think looks good in my eyes. I don't look at the stars under the picture.

[quote name='Das Wunderkind' post='6548919' date='Aug 30 2009, 01:38 PM']Are you uploading CAWs for SDvR2010 on the 360? If so, I'll check every one out and give a fair rating and leave my comments.[/quote]
do u mean SVR2009 or wen i buy SVR10 and then upload them propably both

• 2 weeks later...

Archived