Sheamus

Petchy

Guest GoreMachine
I havent watched alot of ECW but from what i remember from this guy i think they were going too put him on RAW and partner him with Hornswaggole but looking good petch,

I hate the attire, and the logo under the bottom lip. You should use something textured instead. The attire just looks messy, but it's not really your fault. Face looks really good, but I'd lighten the lashes a tad more and less alpha on the "(" under the eyes.

I disagree with the attire comments, the only bit that I find messy is the two rectangular patterns at the end of the green because it over runs onto the skin and they're slightly too long. But for 2 layers, instead of 4, I could put up with it. Other than that, I don't really see any problems.. especially as it's only a 12 layer attire including boots, knee pads etc?

[img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2ivmt80.png[/img]

Also, I was using the texturing from a goatee underneath that design but had to be deleted for the attire. Don't really see it in game anyway. :cool:

[quote name='SEV7N✌' post='6414488' date='Aug 2 2009, 05:29 AM'][quote name='» Petchy.â„¢' post='6413425' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:33 AM']Thanks for the comments so far, would like more though. [b]Is it just me or is this forum dying?[/b][/quote]
It's just you :P
[/quote]

I think your topics are a prime example, you want 80 comments but thats gonna' take weeks :P Compared to how it used to be, it would take a day or two. ;)

Nice - not bad but the head needs to be a bit bigger, change the boots to no. 29 and get the hardy's cross logo on the back like I did, then you're laughing.
and more forehead width

OT: this forum is dying somewhat, if you dont get comments you just get noobs bumbing topic from last year.
Really shakes my soda

[quote name='» Petchy.™' post='6419401' date='Aug 3 2009, 09:42 AM']Yeah, it's just all about the layers again.. had a custom goatee which was 4 layers but had to scrap it when I started the attire. Sucks really.[/quote]

the goatee is fine, its the best you could do, and when your playing you wont really notice the way it is.

Archived