Sheamus

Яuβnz

[center][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2crozdz.jpg[/img][/center]

Standard Actions*
Ring-In:Normal Ring In
Ring-Out:
Taunts:

Standing*
Strike Attacks:Undertaker Punch 1 , Clothesline 3 ,Woman's Elbow Smash ,Double Axe Handle 2,Kick to Gut 2
Fists of Fury:
Grapple Moves*
Quick Grapple:Elbow , Big Punch 2 , Body Punch 2 , Toe Kick 4
Strong Grapple 1:Mat Slam 1 ,Double Underhook Lock ,SS Abdominal Stretch,Powerful Knee Strike 1
Ultimate Control 1:Oklahoma
Strong Grapple 2:SS Underhook Lock , Undertaker Strikes ,Headbutt 2 ,
Ultimate Control 2:
Grapple From Behind:Forearm Smash , SS Cobra Clutch,Elbow to Back of Head ,Back Suplex 5

Ground*
Strikes:Wrestling Hero Stomp , Angry Stomp,Elbow Drop 3
Grapples:Outlaw Stomp 3 ,Slap Head & Raise,Knee Drop 1 , Kick to Head ,Stomp on Leg ,

Corner*
Strikes: , Running Shoulder Attack 1 ,
Grapples:Back Elbow , Kane Strikes , Toss to Turnbuckle, Knee Strike
Grapple from Behind:Forearm to Back , Toss into Ring Post ,Snake Eyes
Sitting in Corner:Stomping Mudhole

Rope*
Groggy Against Ropes:Top Tope Choke
Springboard Attacks:
Outside Springboard Attacks:
Diving Outside Ring Attack:

Diving*
Diving vs Standing:
Diving vs Downed:

Running*
Running Strikes:Clothesline 11 , Shoulder Block 2
Grapple:
Grapple from Behind:Chop Block 1 ,
Ground Strikes:
Irish Whip Rebound:

Tag Team*
Standing:Body Blow ,
Corner:Kick to Gut 1 ,
Finishers:

Special*
Signatures:Bicycle Kick &
Finishers:Sheamus ChokeBreaker &

Sheamus ChokeBreaker
1 -Chokeslam Clutch 2 (100%)
2 -The Rock Bottom Clutch (100%)
3 -Chokebreaker Impact (100%)

for groggy against ropes i d suggest the slingshot crossbody because he did dis in the indipendent ciruict nd diving down for diving spear as it is lyk the slingshot shoulder block he did in IWW

[quote name='Catastrophez' post='6396397' date='Jul 29 2009, 12:31 AM']for groggy against ropes i d suggest the slingshot crossbody because he did dis in the indipendent ciruict nd diving down for diving spear as it is lyk the slingshot shoulder block he did in IWW[/quote]

[quote name='Catastrophez' post='6396397' date='Jul 29 2009, 12:34 AM']for groggy against ropes i d suggest the slingshot crossbody because he did dis in the indipendent ciruict nd diving down for diving spear as it is lyk the slingshot shoulder block he did in IWW

[quote name='Catastrophez' post='6396397' date='Jul 29 2009, 12:31 AM']for groggy against ropes i d suggest the slingshot crossbody because he did dis in the indipendent ciruict nd diving down for diving spear as it is lyk the slingshot shoulder block he did in IWW[/quote]
[/quote]
It´s only WWE Current moveset

[quote name='-Яubn-' post='6401211' date='Jul 30 2009, 12:21 AM'][quote name='Jack4545' post='6401168' date='Jul 30 2009, 12:09 AM']His Backbreaker is in The Game I belive its 6 can rem but it can be used as a sig or a reglaur move only[/quote]
do you mean Backbreaker 12 ?
[/quote]
I Think so

[quote name='Jack4545' post='6401890' date='Jul 30 2009, 02:35 AM'][quote name='-Яubn-' post='6401211' date='Jul 30 2009, 12:21 AM'][quote name='Jack4545' post='6401168' date='Jul 30 2009, 12:09 AM']His Backbreaker is in The Game I belive its 6 can rem but it can be used as a sig or a reglaur move only[/quote]
do you mean Backbreaker 12 ?
[/quote]
I Think so
[/quote]
I will put as Alternative

I put bike kick as a normal move so you can hit an opponent with it then use the backbreaker stored as a sig, the hit his diving splash as a finisher for the 3 count. You should keep in mind the moves he did in FCW as he will end up doing them on ECW at some point.

cant remember what I did for his other finisher but I managed to make a choke-breaker in the CAF mode that doesn't look horrible. Either way it'll be on my ECW save for PS2

Off Topic:
Why do people use Michinoku Driver as a finisher for Swagger

• 2 weeks later...
Here are the moves he did on WWE Superstars on August 13:

Push It! x3
Double Axe Handle 2
Elbow or Elbow Smash 1 (Reversed) or Woman’s Elbow Smash x3
Toe Kick 1 or Toe Kick 4
Back Club
Forearm to Back
SS Abdominal Stretch (It was a seated Abdominal Stretch)
Undertaker Knee Strike 2
Clothesline 7
Body Punch 2
Gutbuster 2
Flying Forearm Smash 2 (Goldust was on top of a turnbuckle so you may not want to count it)
Snake Eyes or Toss to Turnbuckle (Also may not want to count because they were on the outside and he did it into the guard rail not a turnbuckle)
Elbow Drop 3 x3 or Elbow Drop 10 (He didn’t have theatrics like Elbow Drop 10 has)
Sleeper Hold & Scissors (Replacement for Seated Sleeper Hold)
Wrestling Hero Stomp
Slap Head & Raise (He was actually punching Goldust as he was getting up)
Back Club
Big Boot 2 or Big Boot 1 (He was running so it was Big Boot 2 but that can only be selected as a Signature and/or Finisher)

I know this doesnt really concern you Rubn since you dont do saves, but if you could hack the backbreaker into finishers, would you? or would you keep the CAF. That way the bike kick could be in sigs and you could follow up the kick with the finisher.

[quote name='Nick-Breaker' post='6514224' date='Aug 23 2009, 04:41 PM']I know this doesnt really concern you Rubn since you dont do saves, but if you could hack the backbreaker into finishers, would you? or would you keep the CAF. That way the bike kick could be in sigs and you could follow up the kick with the finisher.[/quote]
I cant hack

[quote name='Krillin's Hatchet' post='6499665' date='Aug 21 2009, 12:51 AM']Here are the moves he did on WWE Superstars on August 13:

Push It! x3
Double Axe Handle 2
Elbow or Elbow Smash 1 (Reversed) or Woman’s Elbow Smash x3
Toe Kick 1 or Toe Kick 4
Back Club
Forearm to Back
SS Abdominal Stretch (It was a seated Abdominal Stretch)
Undertaker Knee Strike 2
Clothesline 7
Body Punch 2
Gutbuster 2
Flying Forearm Smash 2 (Goldust was on top of a turnbuckle so you may not want to count it)
Snake Eyes or Toss to Turnbuckle (Also may not want to count because they were on the outside and he did it into the guard rail not a turnbuckle)
Elbow Drop 3 x3 or Elbow Drop 10 (He didn’t have theatrics like Elbow Drop 10 has)
Sleeper Hold & Scissors (Replacement for Seated Sleeper Hold)
Wrestling Hero Stomp
Slap Head & Raise (He was actually punching Goldust as he was getting up)
Back Club
Big Boot 2 or Big Boot 1 (He was running so it was Big Boot 2 but that can only be selected as a Signature and/or Finisher)[/quote]

Good post thats alot of his moves.

Archived