Standard Actions*
Ring-In: Slide In
Ring-Out: Roll Down Ring Out
Taunts: Taunt Diva 3, Taunt Nod, Rey Mysterio, Brian Kendrick 3

Standing*
Strike Attacks: Keep the defaults
Fists of Fury: Woman's Elbow Smash, Slap 1, Clothesline 3
Grapple Moves*
Quick Grapple: European Uppercut 2, Undertaker Knee Strike 1, Back Chop 4, Elbow
Strong Grapple 1: Northern Lights Suplex 1, Cat Fight, Jawbreaker 2, Backbreaker 2
Ultimate Control 1: DDT
Strong Grapple 2: Facecrusher 1, Mat Slam 1, Backbreaker 1, Scoop Slam 6
Ultimate Control 2: Suplex
Grapple From Behind: Edge O'Matic 2, Backbreaker 13, DDT 12, Russian Leg Sweep 2

Ground*
Strikes: Woman's Stomp 1, Elbow Drop 1, Elbow Drop 3
Grapples: Neck Snap, SS Camel Clutch, Choke 2, Stomp on Leg, SS Boston Crab (closest thing to the Lance Crab), Kick to Back

Corner*
Strikes: Turnbuckle Clothesline 1, Turnbuckle Body Attack, Knee Attack 1
Grapples: Back Elbow Smash, Super Hurricanrana (Frankenscreamer) , DLC Diving Front Kick, Hurricanrana 10
Grapple from Behind: Lucha DDT, Forearm to Back, Toss into Ring Post, Super Back Suplex
Sitting in Corner: Stomping Mudhole

Rope*
Groggy Against Ropes: Knee Drop 3
Springboard Attacks:
Outside Springboard Attacks: Vaulting Body Press 3
Diving Outside Ring Attack:

Diving*
Diving vs Standing: Diving Cross Body Pin, Missile Dropkick
Diving vs Downed: Elbow Drop 2, Elbow Drop 1

Running*
Running Strikes: Clothesline 5, Clothesline 12
Grapple: Head Pound, Spear 2
Grapple from Behind: One Hand Bulldog 1, Roll Up
Ground Strikes: Elbow Drop 4, Double Axe Handle 4
Irish Whip Rebound: Drop Toe Hold, Spear 7

Tag Team*
Standing:
Corner:
Finishers:

Special*
Signatures: Shining Wizard 7 (Daff Knees), Spinning Kick
Finishers: Lobotomy (CAF), DLC Frankensteiner (Frankenscreamer)(alt: Hurricanrana 9)

[b]Lobotomy[/b]:
DDT Clutch 02 / Speed 100%
Suplex Clutch 03 / Speed 100%
Spinning Fisherman Buster Pin / Speed 125%

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hm, I never knew that Daff Knees was a runing knee strike, but after watching her perform I saw it. Hmm, not bad at all. Too bad the outer limitz move is only for the signatures and finisher. Since she uses it a lot.

B.t.w. a little off topic here, what kind of abillities do you think she have?

[quote name='Kizarny #1 fan' post='6658099' date='Sep 24 2009, 12:55 PM']Hm, I never knew that Daff Knees was a runing knee strike, but after watching her perform I saw it. Hmm, not bad at all. Too bad the outer limitz move is only for the signatures and finisher. Since she uses it a lot.

B.t.w. a little off topic here, what kind of abillities do you think she have?[/quote]

not sure

[quote name='BourneEnigma' post='6658228' date='Sep 24 2009, 06:36 PM'][quote name='Kizarny #1 fan' post='6658099' date='Sep 24 2009, 12:55 PM']Hm, I never knew that Daff Knees was a runing knee strike, but after watching her perform I saw it. Hmm, not bad at all. Too bad the outer limitz move is only for the signatures and finisher. Since she uses it a lot.

B.t.w. a little off topic here, what kind of abillities do you think she have?[/quote]

not sure
[/quote]

A simple and sweet answer. Just as I like it. But thanks for replying.

[quote name='.Akuma' post='6688455' date='Oct 1 2009, 07:27 PM']Daff Kness is a facebuster

Use Knee Facebuster 1[/quote]

Not according to Tazz:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Ek6QVOO1M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Ek6QVOO1M[/url]

From 4:47 to 5:05

There is the answer.

[quote name='Kizarny #1 fan' post='6688993' date='Oct 1 2009, 03:59 PM'][quote name='.Akuma' post='6688455' date='Oct 1 2009, 07:27 PM']Daff Kness is a facebuster

Use Knee Facebuster 1[/quote]

Not according to Tazz:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Ek6QVOO1M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Ek6QVOO1M[/url]

From 4:47 to 5:05

There is the answer.
[/quote]

exactly he called the shining wizard daff knees

[quote name='.Akuma' post='6691508' date='Oct 2 2009, 06:36 AM']You checked her Wiki?[/quote]

yes i know that it says knee facebuster for daff knees but taz said it when she did the shining wizard so either one could be called daff knees and i know it has it seperate on her wiki

[quote name='BourneEnigma' post='6691557' date='Oct 2 2009, 12:12 PM'][quote name='.Akuma' post='6691508' date='Oct 2 2009, 06:36 AM']You checked her Wiki?[/quote]

yes i know that it says knee facebuster for daff knees but taz said it when she did the shining wizard so either one could be called daff knees and i know it has it seperate on her wiki
[/quote]

I think she maybe used the single knee facebuster one or two times in her earlier years and called it daff knees, but now she has the shining wizard as her daff knees, simple logic really. Or I may be wrong, but I have watched tons of her wrestling matches and I swear to god I have never seen her use the single knee facebuster or anything close to it.

Archived