Um.. Yeah..

The D

[quote name='Spyder78' post='6330701' date='Jul 16 2009, 09:17 PM']It was bound to happen after all the alcohol, the drugs and the constant nubs asking for forms non stop... HE SNAPPED :lol:[/quote]

Although you're joking, I'd just like to say that I'm actually straight edge. :)

[quote name='TheThreeD' post='6330816' date='Jul 16 2009, 04:35 PM'][quote name='Spyder78' post='6330701' date='Jul 16 2009, 09:17 PM']It was bound to happen after all the alcohol, the drugs and the constant nubs asking for forms non stop... HE SNAPPED :lol:[/quote]

Although you're joking, I'd just like to say that I'm actually straight edge. :)
[/quote]

Wow...Straight Edge? I feel so sorry for you. :(

And I actually LOL'd at Spyder's comment.

[quote name='TheOneCapone' post='6338727' date='Jul 18 2009, 12:32 PM'][quote name='TheThreeD' post='6330816' date='Jul 16 2009, 04:35 PM'][quote name='Spyder78' post='6330701' date='Jul 16 2009, 09:17 PM']It was bound to happen after all the alcohol, the drugs and the constant nubs asking for forms non stop... HE SNAPPED :lol:[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow...Straight Edge? I feel so sorry for you. :(

And I actually LOL'd at Spyder's comment.
[/quote]

:offtopic: Why do you feel so sorry for a personal choice like straight edge? I'm straight edge, and i find it great.

Back On Topic : Theres an attire made for this ! That will be awesome hahahaha

[quote name='TheThreeD' post='6353370' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:05 AM'][quote name='CONFIDENCE IS YOUR DADDY' post='6336888' date='Jul 18 2009, 03:00 AM']pftt suckup much[/quote]

Annoying dick much
[/quote]
best original on the forum? hell no i can think of 5 just in my head right now, im annoying cause i tell u like it is dont like it block me, , this caw is retarded why anyone like it i dont know, oh yeah you made it..

[quote name='CONFIDENCE IS YOUR DADDY' post='6356370' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:03 PM'][quote name='TheThreeD' post='6353370' date='Jul 21 2009, 09:05 AM'][quote name='CONFIDENCE IS YOUR DADDY' post='6336888' date='Jul 18 2009, 03:00 AM']pftt suckup much[/quote]

Annoying dick much
[/quote]
best original on the forum? hell no i can think of 5 just in my head right now, im annoying cause i tell u like it is dont like it block me, , this caw is retarded why anyone like it i dont know, oh yeah you made it..
[/quote]

I never said it was the best on the forum. The CAW was made as a joke, but oh yeah.. I forgot.. You've got some childish grudge against me. Sad thing is, you don't tell it like it is, you're just taking any opportunity you can get to try and get at me. Funny thing is, not so long asgo you were sucking up to me too. Wonder what it was that made you wanna' try and throw fists with the big dog. Keep giving me ammunition and I will verbally rape you in front of everyone. I'll change my picture from "Capone just raped you" to "The D" because you are really asking for it you cocky lil' bastard.

Archived