Half Of The New Undisputed Tag Team Champions

Sam & Mam

[quote name='american dream' post='6326833' date='Jul 15 2009, 07:43 PM']I liked it when I was making it... if your gonna have on "offline" attire...

I suggest...

u use designs & such to make various facial markings(eyebags, frown lines, etc..)[/quote]
thanks and ill get started on the eyebags, frown lines, etc. today
ps i got an attire started ill have it posted by sometime this week and i know that its not gonna take all the layers so i can do the eyebags and frown lines

[quote name='Spartan x' post='6334238' date='Jul 17 2009, 08:48 AM']face doesn't scream jericho at all[/quote]

[quote name='TheCuttingEdgeâ„¢' post='6334341' date='Jul 17 2009, 09:31 AM'][quote name='Spartan x' post='6334238' date='Jul 17 2009, 09:48 AM']face doesn't scream jericho at all[/quote]

It kinda whispers it.
[/quote]
@Spartan x is this because i said ur tyson kidd looks the same
@TheCuttingEdgeâ„¢ thanks for the little support

[quote name='M.A.M' post='6335551' date='Jul 17 2009, 08:50 PM'][quote name='Spartan x' post='6334238' date='Jul 17 2009, 08:48 AM']face doesn't scream jericho at all[/quote]

[quote name='TheCuttingEdgeâ„¢' post='6334341' date='Jul 17 2009, 09:31 AM'][quote name='Spartan x' post='6334238' date='Jul 17 2009, 09:48 AM']face doesn't scream jericho at all[/quote]

It kinda whispers it.
[/quote]
[b]@Spartan x is this because i said ur tyson kidd looks the same[/b]
@TheCuttingEdgeâ„¢ thanks for the little support
[/quote]

no it's because i honestly can't see Jericho at all the attire is decent but the face looks rushed and as the above post said re-work the face and look at ref pics because it doesn't look like jericho

Honestly man I'm not seeing any Jericho here. Eyes, eyebrows, nose, and mouth all need to be tweaked heavily, though I don't have the time to sit here and list individual suggestions. Jaw and cheeks aren't looking too bad though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I like the attire some what but the face needs work
heres my suggestions
reduce nostril width with 5 or 7 clicks
change the eyebrows because the ones you have right now is really buggin me
reduce eye height
work more on the jaw
make the cheeks more skinner
keep mixing with the hair color
ill be back with more suggestions when i find better refs

[quote name='AfterLife' post='6580564' date='Sep 6 2009, 10:00 AM']I like the attire some what but the face needs work
heres my suggestions
reduce nostril width with 5 or 7 clicks
change the eyebrows because the ones you have right now is really buggin me
reduce eye height
work more on the jaw
make the cheeks more skinner
keep mixing with the hair color
ill be back with more suggestions when i find better refs[/quote]
thanks for suggestions

[quote name='GoreMachine' post='6625687' date='Sep 16 2009, 08:08 PM']I hate too say this but this is ur worst yet i say start from scratch i think u can do a little better then this,[/quote]
come on GM i said i dont work on my LOW caws anymore
and no need to hate to say anything its ur opinion bro

• 1 year later...

Archived