Sabu by The D

The D

My internet is being odd and I can only upload jpeg images, so the quality is a little sucky in places.
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/24uyffc.png[/img]
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2j10bxv.jpg[/img]

===
Credit is a bit odd here.. Right.. Petchy used A Perfect Murder's Sabu as a base for his before tweaking it heavily. I then used Petchy's (overhauled version of APM's) morph as a base for mine. This is completely my skin, my facial hair. Credit to Petchy for the lip choice, eye type, eyebrows and the base morph for mine before overhauling the morph a lot again..

Up to layer 40 perhaps? I've got to detail the forehead some more with the scars.

Way too long may be an exaggeration, but I do need to shorten the height a tad, I just don't wanna' mess up the shaping. I'd be willing to sacrifice having the height a little too high to maintain the shaping I have at the moment. For the mouth, sorry to sound so dismissive but I don't agree. He has a wide mouth.

[quote name='Nic' post='6247062' date='Jun 29 2009, 03:39 AM'][quote name='Mustacio' post='6247051' date='Jun 28 2009, 07:37 PM']Best [s]Wrestler-[/s] CAW for 09.[/quote]
[/quote]

Nah, honestly you can't say MOK's Krueger doesn't kick all 7 flavors of ass (including vanilla)

Oh, and change your avatar, that picture scares me shitless.

[quote name='.::Killer.:.Caw::.' post='6246936' date='Jun 29 2009, 02:17 AM']It sem to me your doing all the ecw origionals :) all I can say it holy crap! Just one more legend left and that is the guy that no one has ever been able to nail. :D[/quote]

Go on...

[quote name='Mustacio' post='6247101' date='Jun 28 2009, 07:46 PM'][quote name='Nic' post='6247062' date='Jun 29 2009, 03:39 AM'][quote name='Mustacio' post='6247051' date='Jun 28 2009, 07:37 PM']Best [s]Wrestler-[/s] CAW for 09.[/quote]
[/quote]

Nah, honestly you can't say MOK's Krueger doesn't kick all 7 flavors of ass (including vanilla)

[b]Oh, and change your avatar, that picture scares me shitless.[/b]
[/quote]
*pic deleted because of 'The D'*
[b]LOOK AT IT, STARE[/b]
It apparently gives people nightmares of this one picture in their head and causes them to go insane. If you save to your computer anyway.
And the F*cked up thing is; I cant get it to remove from my avatar :???:

On topic: What's that 'sweet idea' for the hair your talking about D?

[quote name='The D' post='6247205' date='Jun 28 2009, 08:08 PM']Please edit that post. That picture is *censored*ed..[/quote]
Aggg, ok I put it in spoiler tags. Now pm it to Mustacio :P

But yeah, you should try Balls next.

Archived