which one is better?

dokoham

LOW got boring quickly. The annoying part was that every superstar had boring moves to start with and you didnt want to spend time building up your level with those annoying press the button games. Also, legend killer sucked so bad. It sucked playing with one guy for ten matches straight and to top it off, you had to beat everyone on the roster with one guy. I made it to 5 before i quit the game and sent it back to gamefly.

[quote name='M3:16*Giggity*' post='6207915' date='Jun 20 2009, 03:38 AM']LOW got boring quickly. The annoying part was that every superstar had boring moves to start with and you didnt want to spend time building up your level with those annoying press the button games. Also, legend killer sucked so bad. It sucked playing with one guy for ten matches straight and to top it off, you had to beat everyone on the roster with one guy. I made it to 5 before i quit the game and sent it back to gamefly.[/quote]

Lol. The Legend Killer mode was basically the Slobber Knocker mode in previous games that was recycled as well. I liked LOW, it's different compared to 09 but hands down it's not worth paying the full 60 bucks for.

Yeah the moves in LOW were kind of annoying, mainly the chain finishers.

Plus, damn near everything outside the ring was annoying. Couldn't run, couldn't use a weapon, and the whole thing where the ringside and the aisle were like "two different areas."

I was honestly kinda hoping for an SVR with legends but ah well...at least it's something.

• 2 weeks later...
Legends Of WrestleMania has better gameplay and less glitches, Showdown has a bigger roster and 4 attires for each character. Legends Of WrestleMania I feel is better because it has WWE licensed music and is actually playable while Showdown isn't always due to the glitches.

^^^^
YES BETTER GAME WITH GAMEPLAY BUT THE ROSTERS DOES NOT COMPART SHOWDOWN HAD THE BEST LIST OF LEGEND WRESTLES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THE GAME PLAY IS POOP...THEY NEED A LEGENDS GAME WITH CONTROLS LIKE SDVSRAW 07 (GM MODE ETC)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have played both games and to be honest,with the exception of the music in LOW and of course the improved graphics,I don't find there to be much of a difference.You get glitches in both games.The roster in Showdown is larger and better.Both games have the relive mode and both you punch and kick alot.I say try em both and see what you enjoy.I find they were both horrid.

[quote name='babz' post='6547578' date='Aug 30 2009, 03:32 PM']i live in the UK and iv never even seen this showdown before, was it only released in the USA?[/quote]

[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Showdown-Legends-of-Wrestling-PS2/dp/B0001AG8DC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1254053888&sr=8-1"]Click here to witness Showdown: Legends Of Wrestling in all its glory! Also on Xbox[/url]

[quote name='Koortap' post='6273574' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:58 PM']^^^^
YES BETTER GAME WITH GAMEPLAY BUT THE ROSTERS DOES NOT COMPART SHOWDOWN HAD THE BEST LIST OF LEGEND WRESTLES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THE GAME PLAY IS POOP...THEY NEED A LEGENDS GAME WITH CONTROLS LIKE SDVSRAW 07 (GM MODE ETC)[/quote]

If only THQ would actually take note of this! Didnt the fans shit all over LOWM when the demo came out over the crappy controls and come almost a year after its release no one is playing it. Says a lot about a WWE game. Now if THQ get their act together and allow us to import all the roster to the new wwe game.

Archived