Saves - Abilities & Attributes

Damojag

I have tested almost every PS3 Game Save out there and I have come up with the same problem time and again. The Attributes are fine for most - a lot of people have utilized the MAXCAS cheat and have all the CAWS on 90. This is fine, but the Abilities lack due to not bringing the CAW through Career Mode.

I have decided to fix this problem. Yesterday I created a default Cruiserweight CAW and I am currently bringing him through the Career Mode. I will give him abilities suited to a Cruiserweight and bring his attributes up around the 84 mark - with emphasis on Speed, Charisma and Stamina. When he has completed, I will copy him and re-make other Cruiserweights from the likes of TNA's Motor City Machine Guns, Jay Lethal, etc.
I will then make a regular wrestler, a Light-Heavyweight with his own abilities (I'm not sure if I will make a clean and a dirty one yet) up to 90 and then a Heavyweight of around 92 Overall.

Since I am not a good creator of CAWS, I will be using CAW formulas I see here.

Is this a good idea, or will it just use up a lot of wasted time?! :fedup:

[quote name='Damojag' post='6001825' date='Apr 24 2009, 12:09 PM']I have tested almost every PS3 Game Save out there and I have come up with the same problem time and again. The Attributes are fine for most - a lot of people have utilized the MAXCAS cheat and have all the CAWS on 90. This is fine, but the Abilities lack due to not bringing the CAW through Career Mode.

I have decided to fix this problem. Yesterday I created a default Cruiserweight CAW and I am currently bringing him through the Career Mode. I will give him abilities suited to a Cruiserweight and bring his attributes up around the 84 mark - with emphasis on Speed, Charisma and Stamina. When he has completed, I will copy him and re-make other Cruiserweights from the likes of TNA's Motor City Machine Guns, Jay Lethal, etc.
I will then make a regular wrestler, a Light-Heavyweight with his own abilities (I'm not sure if I will make a clean and a dirty one yet) up to 90 and then a Heavyweight of around 92 Overall.

Is this a good idea, or will it just use up a lot of wasted time?! :fedup:[/quote]

great idea
:D

[quote name='ryossj' post='6005984' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:47 PM'][quote name='Damojag' post='6001825' date='Apr 24 2009, 12:09 PM']I have tested almost every PS3 Game Save out there and I have come up with the same problem time and again. The Attributes are fine for most - a lot of people have utilized the MAXCAS cheat and have all the CAWS on 90. This is fine, but the Abilities lack due to not bringing the CAW through Career Mode.

Is this a good idea, or will it just use up a lot of wasted time?! :fedup:[/quote]

great idea
:D
[/quote]

But if you copy one CAW & use a template for the face the attributes will be gone, cause a face template might be used for Lethal. Just keep that in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='Damojag' post='6058933' date='May 9 2009, 12:51 PM']Trickier than I first anticipated. I've utilized the MAXCAS cheat - only thing now is that all these CAWS are on 90...but we can work around that, at least the Cruiserweights have proper abilities now.[/quote]

wheres the link for me 2 download this?

Archived