Eddie a legend

Mike CAWesome

OMG This is sad, I can't believe Eddie is a legend. The Only Reason that he is on because he died while still wrestling. and I don't even see Owen Hart or as a legend on SVR07.

Some wrestlers really earned to be on there like Rhodes or Dibiase. But because this guy is dead he's got to go on. tHey didn't do that 4 Earthquake

Don't get me wrong, Eddie was a good wrestler. But not good enough to go as a legend on SVR07 or be inducted 2 the Hall of Fame for that matter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you a *censored*ing moron? Eddie was a good wrestler but not good enough? Ha, eddie is one of the greatest wrestlers to ever bless a *censored*ing ring. He had so many moves that only a select members in wrestling could do. He wrestled in japan, mexico and america and succeded in being the best everywhere he went. You think earthquake, dibiase and rhodes was better than eddie? The *censored* out of here...

Aidan DX

eddie was a good wrestler and he will always be so he should be a legend

here's one, how can he always be a good wrestler when he's dead as far as I know, ther ain't know wrestling ring in heaven

I may have lost a few brain cells in a car accident 4 years ago, but I still know that Eddie was a good wrestler don't get me wrong but 2 go on SVR STRAIGHT AWAY, Thats just stupid.

[quote name='Undertaker fears Eugene' post='522600' date='Aug 21 2006, 11:34 AM']I may have lost a few brain cells in a car accident 4 years ago, but I still know that Eddie was a good wrestler don't get me wrong but 2 go on SVR STRAIGHT AWAY, Thats just stupid.[/quote]
is it almost as stupid as 06 havin 3 different Hogans with different attributes??? NO!!!!

1st of all, it's just insane that good wrestlers who are dead don't go on the game straight away but Eddie's got a VIP pass into the legends spot straight away! He shud be as a legend but in SVR09, not straight away that's just insulting to the other legends

[quote name='Undertaker fears Eugene' post='522663' date='Aug 21 2006, 03:41 PM']1st of all, it's just insane that good wrestlers who are dead don't go on the game straight away but Eddie's got a VIP pass into the legends spot straight away! He shud be as a legend but in SVR09, not straight away that's just insulting to the other legends[/quote]

[quote name='Undertaker fears Eugene' post='522685' date='Aug 21 2006, 03:45 PM']WHO SAID ANYTHING ABA 06, I'm saying he should be in 07 list muppet

[quote name='TheKid' post='522664' date='Aug 21 2006, 08:41 PM']
and three u better get the fu*k out of here.[/quote]

OH DEAR GOD, I BETTER START WRITING MY WILL :'(
[/quote]
u already made urself an enemy here. so just leave. and NEVER turn back. just laaaay down and stay down. go down the old country lane or sumthin. just leave. [color="#FFFFFF"]lardass[/color]

[quote name='aidan dx' post='522768' date='Aug 21 2006, 05:54 PM'][quote name='D-X' post='522718' date='Aug 21 2006, 08:47 PM']
i agree eddie shouldn't be a legend[/quote]

HOW CANT EDDIE BE A LEGEND HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST WRESTLER OUT OF ALL OF THEM
[/quote]
yes he was one of the best wrestlers but he is NO LEGEND

[quote]OMG This is sad, I can't believe Eddie is a legend. The Only Reason that he is on because he died while still wrestling. and I don't even see Owen Hart or as a legend on SVR07.

Some wrestlers really earned to be on there like Rhodes or Dibiase. But because this guy is dead he's got to go on. tHey didn't do that 4 Earthquake[/quote]

i agree 100% with you.....i mean what about Owen Hart he was better than Eddie and he died like 7 years ago or so, and he still hasnt been a legend, whats up with that...the only reason eddie is a legend is because he died, which i think kinda ruins his legacy, its like they felt sorry for his family for his mistakes of taking drugs and pills.....they should have waited for a couple of years.
Don't get me wrong, Eddie was a good wrestler. But not good enough to go as a legend on SVR07 or be inducted 2 the Hall of Fame for that matter

Tony Atlas went into the Hall of Fame.
Why not Eddie?

Hey, what are THREE Hulk Hogans doing in my game? Boy, what did Hulk do to deserve to be in the game?

I think you need to go back and watch some AWA and JAPW tapes of Eddie Guerrero from his 20 year career, then tell me he's not a legend.

Archived