PSP save (NTSC) ready with link

EAgoodfish

SVR 2009 NTSC PSP save with 30 caws and 100% complete everything unlocked

The superstar are good quality and have movesets and entrances.

Ok here are the superstar
----------OVERALLS
1.Eric (Me) ---------90 delete me.It doesn't matter Just did career with him.
2.AJ Styles ---------90
3.Ted Dibiase Jr.---84
4.Primo Colon------80
5.Sim Snuka--------84
6.Evan Bourne------85
7.Manu--------------85
8.Brother Ray------86
9.Brother Devon---86
10.R-Truth----------86
11.Sabu-------------87
12.Vladimir Kozlov-87
13.Jack Swagger---87
14.Mike Knox-------87
15.Bobby Lashely--89
16.RVD--------------90
17.Christian---------90
18.Chris Benoit-----90
19.Mick Foley-------90
20.Eddie Guerrero-90
21.Samoa Joe------90
22.Booker-T--------90
23.Sting------------90
24.Brock Lesner---90
25.Bret Hart-------90
26.Kurt Angle------90
27.Goldberg-------90
28.Stone Cold-----90
29.The Rock-------90
30.Hulk Hogan-----90

IDK why but I couldn't go over 90?

___STABLES___
1.DX
2.The Hardys
3.BOD
4.Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
5.Jesse & Festus
6.London & Kenrick
7.Cade & Murdoch
8.Glamarella
9.Miz & Morrison
10.Cryme Tyme
11.La Familia
12.ECW Originals w/(Sabu, RVD)
13.Rated RKO
14. Carlito & Primo
15.Legacy (Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Ted Dibiase Jr.)
16.Evolution
17.Team 3D
18.Los Guerreros
19.Batista & Rey
20.Snuka & Manu
21.Edge & Christian
22.Rock 'N Sock
23.Melina & Nitro

___FEATURES___

-All Heel Face Updates as of March
-Brand Updates
-All Superstars Unlocked
-Kofi Kingston Entrance (Fireworks)

-Most of these CAWS aren't mine but I made Minor tweaks. If you own any of these CAWS tell me so i can give recognition.

IMPORTANT- After extracting the file don't open it Just copy & paste it right off of your desktop.
IMPORTANT- After extracting the file don't open it Just copy & paste it right off of your desktop.
or else it won't work

Download Link NTSC:
####################IMPORTANT- After extracting the file don't open it Just copy & paste it right off of your desktop.

[url="http://www.sendspace.com/file/y5jnwk"]http://www.sendspace.com/file/y5jnwk[/url]

[quote name='EAgoodfish' post='5898190' date='Mar 30 2009, 01:11 AM'][quote name='Kapalz' post='5897862' date='Mar 29 2009, 11:30 PM']Dude this is awesome did yu get it up yet?[/quote]
Yep the link is ready!!!!! tell me what u think
[/quote]
ummmm there are only 9 characters and none of them are as good as you say you sure this is right??

[quote name='Kapalz' post='5899920' date='Mar 30 2009, 04:32 PM'][quote name='EAgoodfish' post='5898190' date='Mar 30 2009, 01:11 AM'][quote name='Kapalz' post='5897862' date='Mar 29 2009, 11:30 PM']Dude this is awesome did yu get it up yet?[/quote]
[/quote]
ummmm there are only 9 characters and none of them are as good as you say you sure this is right??
[/quote]
wrong save link sorry..wupps .

[quote name='Kapalz' post='5899920' date='Mar 30 2009, 04:32 PM'][quote name='EAgoodfish' post='5898190' date='Mar 30 2009, 01:11 AM'][quote name='Kapalz' post='5897862' date='Mar 29 2009, 11:30 PM']Dude this is awesome did yu get it up yet?[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
OK I will get a new link up

Sorry

[quote name='king' post='5934827' date='Apr 8 2009, 08:12 AM']this doesnt work. it corrupted my save and i lost everything. i have the NTSC version of the game but it still says corrupt.[/quote]
After you extract it do not open it just take the folder from your desktop to your PSP savedata

• 2 weeks later...
Its ok but not amazing caws. Mainly because its psp created and not just transfered from a ps2. Psp caws for the most part suck unless its someone easy like Koslov. I was a little bummed because i thought it might be a ps2 transfer type save.

• 2 weeks later...
:D Thanks Dude (or dudette) this game save is awesome and ive been looking for so long for an NTSC game save....an absolute 10/10 but wouldve been cooler if u added NPC's(hacked characters) and other cool hacks but still overall itsawesome and thank you!!!!

Just so poeple know this save does work and just to be safe back up your save on your computer first then i just deleted it off my card then extracted his save directly to my card and it worked fine. also the caws are ok some are from this sie but i don't mind tweeking them a bit to make them better, i might post some of them but i will give credit becuase i'm only good with attires for psp.

• 2 weeks later...
i've changed and fixed up some of the caws like rvd, sabu, kurt angle ect. i'm good at making attires but not faces and body morphs. anyway i'm gunna post it on the main page for svr09. i'll give credit to you for making this save.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived