Mike Knox and the reverse fisherman buster question

DTownsend

When looking for Mike Knox's finishers I come up with the Knox Out and reverse fisherman buster. To me that could mean several different moves and I've been unable to find any video of him performing it. The closest I've come to maybe seeing him do it was in his Titantron video. It looked like a back suplex with the near leg hooked. I would describe it as a relaese reverse fisherman suplex. It was only a split second long so I may have just seen a regular backdrop. Anyway if someone could either explain how he does it or if there'e a video on the web somewhere that shows it(I've looked everywhere) I would greatly appreciate it. If not I guess the closest move already in the game would do.

[quote name='Bathturd' post='5668763' date='Feb 2 2009, 07:34 AM']As far as I know, people call the Ki Krusher an Inverted Fisherman Buster, so go for that[/quote]

thanks. I thought about that but i think the "technical" term for that is a perfect driver or fisherman driver. Also, i actually put low-ki in as a caw and i hate to have a lot of repeat finishers. i decided to create one instead, which resembles the Reverse DDT move on the game except it ends like a michinoku driver. it'll do until I know otherwise.

[quote name='DTownsend' post='5679414' date='Feb 5 2009, 11:22 AM'][quote name='Bathturd' post='5668763' date='Feb 2 2009, 07:34 AM']As far as I know, people call the Ki Krusher an Inverted Fisherman Buster, so go for that[/quote]

thanks. I thought about that but i think the "technical" term for that is a perfect driver or fisherman driver. Also, i actually put low-ki in as a caw and i hate to have a lot of repeat finishers. i decided to create one instead, which resembles the Reverse DDT move on the game except it ends like a michinoku driver. it'll do until I know otherwise.
[/quote]
You could just give Ki the 99 crusher and Knox a CAF "leghook french bomb"

[quote name='Bathturd' post='5679724' date='Feb 5 2009, 08:50 AM'][quote name='DTownsend' post='5679414' date='Feb 5 2009, 11:22 AM'][quote name='Bathturd' post='5668763' date='Feb 2 2009, 07:34 AM']As far as I know, people call the Ki Krusher an Inverted Fisherman Buster, so go for that[/quote]

[/quote]
You could just give Ki the 99 crusher and Knox a CAF "leghook french bomb"
[/quote]

I didn't think about that. when I did his moveset, I tried to give him a few moves that I thought these so-called play by play announcers might mistake for the reverse fisherman buster. it's crazy because they say on every site with his finishers listed it's the spinning reverse sto/knox out and reverse fisherman buster. apparently he's never done that move while a camera's been rolling cuz it's nowhere to be found on video. there's a move william regal does called the regal plex and it's basically a held backdrop pin but he's got his hands clasped around the back of the neck and under the near leg of the opponent. without the catchy nickname for it, it would be called a reverse fisherman suplex pin. so, going by that, i would guess it starts the same but that he drops them on the back of their head and/or neck. theres another move that could fit the description although i've only seen it done in japan and thats where they start a fisherman suplex then drop the opponent forward driving their head into the mat while keeping their hands locked. again, one person could call it one thing another might call it different. they always do this though. they give the same generic description to several moves(reverse neckbreaker?)there's like 20 possible ways to do that move. i'm pretty good with figuring them out or finding them usually but this one has been elusive.

• 3 weeks later...
thanks for the posts guys. I'm usually good at finding finishers and getting close on them but this one had me stumped. I ended up giving him what is basically the original michinoku driver which is the inverted facelock lift into a sitout slam. I guess the more common term would be the reverse ddt to sitout slam on the CAF mode. I know that's probably not it but I also gave him the mark of excellence and various backdrops to compensate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Bathturd' post='5821499' date='Mar 9 2009, 02:36 AM']I just thought, seeing as this moves so elusive, why not just give him a running big boot?[/quote]

I guess I'm just too picky.
For me personally, I try to make my caws movesets as diverse from one another as I can though sometimes it can be difficult. Due to a lot of moves being removed or just not added to the game I often find myself giving the same moves over and over because it's the closest I can get. I've noticed that the running big boot seems to be a very common move amongst most of my caws so if they have any other finishers, I'll use those first. I have to have the correct moves, music, and entrance and this is after I painstakingly go through the creation mode on their face and attire.

Archived