Weird Problems and unlockable question

bigedf

I have two questions: First,the pyro in create-an-entrance mode doesn't(as in it doesn't go off when I choose it) does anyone know what might be wrong. and 2. How do you unlock all the preset movesets in create-a-moveset mode?
All help would be appreciated.

Peace :D

[quote name='bigedf' post='5576541' date='Jan 11 2009, 11:51 PM']I have two questions: First,the pyro in create-an-entrance mode doesn't(as in it doesn't go off when I choose it) does anyone know what might be wrong. and 2. How do you unlock all the preset movesets in create-a-moveset mode?
All help would be appreciated.

Peace :D[/quote]

Hi, well you didn't explain what was going on clear enough, did you just select the pyro? Because if you did i can help you, heres what you do first highlight the pyro you want and then press the square button you'll then see your character walking and then you'll see (X) Fireworks, ([]) Name, and (triangle) screen effect when you see those or something similar to that lol then you can press x to set of the fireworks you want, btw on a side not you only have 2 sets of fireworks you can set off, after you set off the fireworks press start to save it then continue on to finishing ur character. As for unlocking all the preset movesets i can't help with that because i am doing that myself but if you can't wait, you want it now, an u dont care how u unlock it get a gameshark or a codebreaker and i can give u a unlock everything code. Btw codebreaker and gameshark are at ur local gamestop or ebgames codebreaker is 10$ 11 bucks to b exact and gameshark is 19.99$ 21 sumthing to be exact.

Archived