» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2bsn6f.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/kbt6kw.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/eur3pc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/209fvyf.jpg[/img]

**Formula**

**Start with Face Template 2**

Head: 5,5,0 (you can leave this default if you wish :) )
Forehead: Default

Eyebrows: -100,-100,-41,-19
Eyes: 24,-4,-40,-9,23,-40,-5
Nose: -16,16,56,-34,7,-49,31,23
Cheeks: -24,3,49,0
Mouth: 28,15,-24.-28,0,0,-34
Jaw: -24,-1,0,-32,-42,-44
Ears: -25,12,73,0

**Body Type: 0**

Neck: -9,-2,2
Chest: -1,2,-3
Bust: 2,-3,-4

Rest default :)

**Layers, Must Be In Order** **H=Horizontal, V=Vertical**

1. Definition :1
2. Skin Tone:1:89,0,-1,4
3. Eyes 1: 6,19,-11
4. Eyebrows 3:86,0,-28
5. Eyelashes 2:Default
6. Lips 15:100,0,6
7. Teeth 1: 86,-100,19
8. Hair 63: 86,0,-4,39 Or Hair 64: 85,11,-35,100 (she's had her hair like that quite a few times, so i put it as optional)
9. Underwear: default
10. Underwear 21: default
11. Boots/Shoes 35: -13,-100,-83
12. Tops 1: -21,0,-23
13. Bottoms 23:-100,-11,-15
14. Body Accesories 19: 0,-100,23 (This is optional, it's just a necklace i thoguth suited her)
15. Jackets 19:Select the style 1 to the right: 99,43,34
16. Design 138 (help pic) smallest V & 2nd smallest H: 66,100,50,100
17. Design 107 (help pic) 2nd smallest V & 2nd Largest H Default Red (it may help if you put this design on first, but remember to alter it's position in the layers)
18. Design 146 (help pic) Rotate 2 times 2nd smallest H & Smallest V: 66,100,59,100
19. Lettering Pg.1 'S' Place on the last design Default Red
20. Lettering Pg.1 'M' Place directly below the 'M'
21. Lettering Pg.1 'S' Place on the Cape
22. Lettering Pg.1 'M' Place on the cape, diagonally across form the last S

Conversion To Evil Miley:

Make the Top, the bottoms, the cape, and the 3 designs Default Black, Also, turn the first 'S' and 'M' White and change them to a 'E' and 'M' in the same font.

**Announcer Introduction**

Name: Super Miley or Evil Miley or Miley Cyrus
Nickname: Super Girl for Super Miley or Ray For Normal Miley
Placement: None for Super Miley's Middle for Normal Mileys
HUD Name: Super Miley or Evil Miley or Miley
Announcer Name: The Hero or your choice (i chose sexy girl :P)
Home Town: Tennessee
Weight: Featherweight
Crowd Reaction: Good
Show: Smackdown

Enjoy ;)

[quote name='corey.d' post='5565607' date='Jan 9 2009, 10:59 PM']um miley cirus sucks big time she caint sing for crap[/quote]
Dude, please, do everyone a favor, STFU and GTFO this site. You post CAWs with default face morphing, claiming "it doesn't matter, I got the attire right" when you clearly didn't, you contribute no help to topics, and you don't want criticism on your CAWs.

I don't even like Miley and yet I'm saying this.

[quote name='corey.d' post='5565607' date='Jan 10 2009, 02:59 AM']um miley cirus sucks big time she caint sing for crap[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Well to be honest, this is a forum where people come to talk to a community of people with a similar interest (In this case CAWs/Wrestling).
Although you might think your opinion matters to us, it really don't.

This section is about CAWs people have made or need feedback on how to improve they CAWs.
It is not however somewhere you can go to troll other peoples interests.

What I'm saying is, he wants clean feedback on his CAW NOT criticism.[/color]

Thought people would like Super Miley, i cameup with the attire at like 10 o clock at night, and then started doing cross boides pretending she was a super hero...good times...good times, as for all the [s]fags[/s] posters who hate miley, GTFO of this topic, this topic is a CAW of miley, not a discussion about her,(although that would be good, as me and TGS would pwn all in it :P) so post some feedback on the CAW, or don't post at all please, oh and thanks for the feedback from the few guys who gave me it, i'll have a look at the jaw height and dpeth as to witch will make it longer ;)

Thanks for the good posts guys :) update soon, either tonight, or tommorow :)

[quote name='.LastManStandingâ„¢' post='5568546' date='Jan 10 2009, 07:50 PM']Super Miley :lol:

Very goos GTS, but I bet you can make this better as I know you have about 3846438732837 pics of her :)[/quote]

I have waaayyyy more then that :lol:

[quote name='â„¢☆GTS Swanton☆â„¢' post='5568397' date='Jan 11 2009, 06:28 AM']Thought people would like Super Miley, i cameup with the attire at like 10 o clock at night, and then started doing cross boides pretending she was a super hero...good times...good times, as for all the [s]fags[/s] posters who hate miley, GTFO of this topic, this topic is a CAW of miley, not a discussion about her,[b](although that would be good, as me and TGS would pwn all in it :P)[/b] so post some feedback on the CAW, or don't post at all please, oh and thanks for the feedback from the few guys who gave me it, i'll have a look at the jaw height and dpeth as to witch will make it longer ;)

Thanks for the good posts guys :) update soon, either tonight, or tommorow :)[/quote]
Yes, Yes we would :P

[quote name='+TGS+ ♥Miley♥' post='5570922' date='Jan 11 2009, 03:02 AM'][quote name='â„¢☆GTS Swanton☆â„¢' post='5568397' date='Jan 11 2009, 06:28 AM']Thought people would like Super Miley, i cameup with the attire at like 10 o clock at night, and then started doing cross boides pretending she was a super hero...good times...good times, as for all the [s]fags[/s] posters who hate miley, GTFO of this topic, this topic is a CAW of miley, not a discussion about her,[b](although that would be good, as me and TGS would pwn all in it :P)[/b] so post some feedback on the CAW, or don't post at all please, oh and thanks for the feedback from the few guys who gave me it, i'll have a look at the jaw height and dpeth as to witch will make it longer ;)

Thanks for the good posts guys :) update soon, either tonight, or tommorow :)[/quote]
[/quote]

Yup, now, anyways, thanks for the comment TGS and No Comply, i'll look into the nose and stuff as it's really hard to capture, aswell as her jaw, it has a weird shape, so i'll take a look at everything on the nose morph as to how i can amke it more triangular ;)

[quote name='lolVik' post='5565667' date='Jan 10 2009, 03:09 AM'][quote name='corey.d' post='5565607' date='Jan 9 2009, 10:59 PM']um miley cirus sucks big time she caint sing for crap[/quote]
Dude, please, do everyone a favor, STFU and GTFO this site. You post CAWs with default face morphing, claiming "it doesn't matter, I got the attire right" when you clearly didn't, you contribute no help to topics, and you don't want criticism on your CAWs.

[/quote]

Dude, you so killed this topic he or she was saying his/her opinion and yet it was hilarious no doubt so keep both of your comments to yourself if you're gonna fight! :poke:

[quote name='™☆GTS Swanton☆™' post='5573792' date='Jan 12 2009, 03:00 AM'][quote name='+TGS+ ♥Miley♥' post='5570922' date='Jan 11 2009, 03:02 AM'][quote name='™☆GTS Swanton☆™' post='5568397' date='Jan 11 2009, 06:28 AM']Thought people would like Super Miley, i cameup with the attire at like 10 o clock at night, and then started doing cross boides pretending she was a super hero...good times...good times, as for all the [s]fags[/s] posters who hate miley, GTFO of this topic, this topic is a CAW of miley, not a discussion about her,[b](although that would be good, as me and TGS would pwn all in it :P)[/b] so post some feedback on the CAW, or don't post at all please, oh and thanks for the feedback from the few guys who gave me it, i'll have a look at the jaw height and dpeth as to witch will make it longer ;)

[/quote]

Yup, now, anyways, thanks for the comment TGS and No Comply, i'll look into the nose and stuff as it's really hard to capture, aswell as her jaw, it has a weird shape, so i'll take a look at everything on the nose morph as to how i can amke it more triangular ;)
[/quote]
To be honest i think its great now, The nose is fine as is... The jaw could use a little adjustment. Heres a ref pic for the jaw. Have a look

[img]http://www.aolcdn.com/aolr/miley-cyrus-400ds0724.jpg[/img]

Other than that, Its great, Body morphing is perfect & Im still lovin the attire :P

[quote name='辡婙䶉瀚' post='5575984' date='Jan 11 2009, 10:30 PM'][quote name='lolVik' post='5565667' date='Jan 10 2009, 03:09 AM'][quote name='corey.d' post='5565607' date='Jan 9 2009, 10:59 PM']um miley cirus sucks big time she caint sing for crap[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude, you so killed this topic he or she was saying his/her opinion and yet it was hilarious no doubt so keep both of your comments to yourself if you're gonna fight! :poke:
[/quote]

Noob >_> this topic is about a CAW, not Miley her self, if it was, well as i said, me and TGS would pwn, so STFU and GTFO if you don't have a helpful comment

TGS i'm looking into the jaw and nose, so update today(when i get home from school ;) ) so hopefulyl it'll then be final or close to it :)

Update!!

---------------------

**Note** Didn't fully work with Jaw >_> so don't be a pain in the arse and moan about it :) **Note**

[quote name='+TGS+ ♥Miley♥' post='5582721' date='Jan 13 2009, 08:40 AM']Brilliance!!

Can we expect a formula? If not ill cry.

*Hopes for Super Miley attire too*[/quote]

Formula when i can be arsed(tonight in other words) with Super and Evil attire for her ;)

Archived