Looking for the finishers of Paul Burchill and Hurricane Helms

Talldude26

I was wondering if someone could help me with the Create a finisher for Hurricane Helms finisher the Underdog I dont have any pics of it all I know it is a version of a neckbreaker in a way. I am always hoping that you can help me with Paul Burchill's finisher Twisted Sister? I wasnt going to make Paul Burchil but since he was moved to ECW maybe he will be wrestling more.

[quote name='.Evolution' post='5532471' date='Jan 2 2009, 02:31 PM']One of the neckbreakers should be the Twisted Sister. And Underdog Drop is already in the game. Its locked, you need to unlock the movesets to get it. Its under Double Underhook Drop.[/quote]

ok thank you for the information can you tell me how I can unlock that? I am wondering because I have most everything unlocked except for Moveset 3 and I am not sure how to do that. All it says is pin edge in a singles match or triple threat. But it doesnt say during which storyline or how to do that.

[quote name='.Evolution' post='5532471' date='Jan 2 2009, 02:31 PM']One of the neckbreakers should be the Twisted Sister. And Underdog Drop is already in the game. Its locked, you need to unlock the movesets to get it. Its under Double Underhook Drop.[/quote]

ok thank you for the information can you tell me how I can unlock that? I am wondering because I have most everything unlocked except for Moveset 3 and I am not sure how to do that. All it says is pin edge in a singles match or triple threat. But it doesnt say during which storyline or how to do that.

[quote name='.Evolution' post='5537299' date='Jan 3 2009, 01:01 PM']To get Moveset 3, go do HHH's RTWM Storyline. In The week you're in a Triple Threat with Edge and Kennedy, pin Edge.[/quote]

Thank you for the information I have done the Triple H storyline twice to unlock the stuff for Evolution and for DX I have pinned Edge both times because that is the only one that he is in. After the match it never said I have unlocked that one but when I was creating wrestlers I dont have any locked moves so I am going to assume I have already unlocked it would I be right?

Archived