Uranage Slam

*tHe PhEnOmEnAl OnE*

hey this is kozlovs new finisher
[url="http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5626263/WWE_Armageddon_2008_2_20"]http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5626263/WWE_Armageddon_2008_2_20[/url]
[dont works with here it is or something to me]

it's last night's armageddon

so i thought i can make it but i cant log in in the
create a finisher forum
so i make it here

1.Chokeslam Clutch 02
2.The Rock Bottom Clutch
3.Showstopper Impact
or
1.gut kick
2.Chokeslam Clutch 03
3.The Rock Bottom Clutch
4.Showstopper Impact
all 100%

lol michell mccool is an tna "finisher stealer" first the angel wings and now the styles clash

[url="http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5626417/11_20"]http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5626417/11_20[/url]
[same here]

2 things ..

first off, that's probably going to be about the best you could make his move .. kudos on that.

secondly .. Just because someone is currently using a move like the styles clash doesn't mean she ripped it off of AJ. Styles didn't invent the move, he just popularized it. Before i EVER saw him do it I watched a rather large man named Bison pull of the same move (and it looked ALOT more painful, mostly because of his size) ..not to mention even Crash Holly used to do the move back before he passed.

[quote name='Cykocide' post='5461480' date='Dec 19 2008, 11:58 PM']secondly .. Just because someone is currently using a move like the styles clash doesn't mean she ripped it off of AJ. Styles didn't invent the move, he just popularized it. Before i EVER saw him do it I watched a rather large man named Bison pull of the same move (and it looked ALOT more painful, mostly because of his size) ..not to mention even Crash Holly used to do the move back before he passed.[/quote]

Oh come on!, it's probably the most famous move from TNA that people would recognise and it's WWEs subtle way of sticking it to TNA by using their popular finishers and also some general moves that were done in TNA and never done in the WWE.

Crash Holly and now Michelle McCool using the Styles Clash
Candice Michelle using the Stroke and the Unprettier
Bobby Lashley using the Shock Treatment
Michelle McCool using the Angels Wings and the Ankle Lock
Batista using the Muscle Buster
Elijah Burke using the Stroke
John Morrison using AJs facebuster
and plenty more moves TNA wrestlers were using long before a WWE wrestler attempted.

I'ts funny how most new moves used in the last few years in the WWE came straight from TNA yet it's supposively TNA who copy everything :fedup:

Thank you alex .. you took the words riiiight out of my mouth. Now... let me expand it alittle more.

Captain .. your quote.

"Crash Holly and now Michelle McCool using the Styles Clash
and plenty more moves TNA wrestlers were using long before a WWE wrestler attempted."

Crash used that move BEFORE TNA even opened it's doors .. now, if you want to give me the arguement for ROH then be my guest.
As for the Stroke and the Unprettier .. think for a moment where those moves were popularized. Really THINK about it.
Just for a bonus, pick a move out there that doesn't have origins from either japan or mexico.

Part 2.
"Oh come on!, it's probably the most famous move from TNA that people would recognise and it's WWEs subtle way of sticking it to TNA by using their popular finishers and also some general moves that were done in TNA and never done in the WWE."

I would think that'd be the angle slam, honestly. Oh, maybe the Scorpion Deathlock .. or the jacknife .. they have a whole list of moves that are just as recognisable. You've managed to kill your own arguement without even knowing it.

And lastly...

"I'ts funny how most new moves used in the last few years in the WWE came straight from TNA yet it's supposively TNA who copy everything"

Until i say something like that .. in those words .. don't try to pin that crap on me. Both shows have pro's and con's .. and I watch both.

[quote name='Cykocide' post='5466242' date='Dec 20 2008, 09:36 PM']Thank you alex .. you took the words riiiight out of my mouth. Now... let me expand it alittle more.

Captain .. your quote.

"Crash Holly and now Michelle McCool using the Styles Clash
and plenty more moves TNA wrestlers were using long before a WWE wrestler attempted."

Crash used that move BEFORE TNA even opened it's doors .. now, if you want to give me the arguement for ROH then be my guest.[/quote]

I never recalled Crash Holly doing that move until he joined Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore in mid-late 2002 but if that's not true link me to a video of him doing it pre-2002. As for the ROH remark, don't know what you're talking about.

[quote]As for the Stroke and the Unprettier .. think for a moment where those moves were popularized. Really THINK about it.
Just for a bonus, pick a move out there that doesn't have origins from either japan or mexico.[/quote]

Yeah I know Jarrett and Christian used to be in the WWE but that hardly detracts from my point, they're in TNA now and WWE started having their wrestlers use the moves I mentioned [i]after[/i] they were performed in TNA.

I'm sure those moves were pioneered or invented in Mexico or Japan but I seriously doubt WWE pays attention to them at all, they always think no-one can do wrestling like they can and that the Americanised way of the business is the only way. It's obvious they saw the moves done in TNA as opposed to Mexico or Japan.

[quote]Part 2.
"Oh come on!, it's probably the most famous move from TNA that people would recognise and it's WWEs subtle way of sticking it to TNA by using their popular finishers and also some general moves that were done in TNA and never done in the WWE."

I would think that'd be the angle slam, honestly. Oh, maybe the Scorpion Deathlock .. or the jacknife .. they have a whole list of moves that are just as recognisable. You've managed to kill your own arguement without even knowing it.[/quote]

I think AJ and the Clash have built up more of a reputation even to non-TNA fans as their best wrestler and most unique non-WWE finisher so I made a point and in no way "killed" my arguement, you just didn't understand!

[quote]And lastly...

"I'ts funny how most new moves used in the last few years in the WWE came straight from TNA yet it's supposively TNA who copy everything"

Until i say something like that .. in those words .. don't try to pin that crap on me. Both shows have pro's and con's .. and I watch both.[/quote]

That last sentence was directed in general at lame WWE fanboys who accuse TNA of copying everything, it wasn't a remark directed at you.

Maybe next time you should take a different approach because your borderline hostility and dispariging manner only weakened the points you attempted to make. Also detering ofcourse to make your points further hurts your arguement overall.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived