spin cycle
torture rack
ego trip
the end
hellevator

Credit

caws.ws, oldschool, ravenrules, drcat123

download link (all formats)

[url="http://caws.ws/svr2009/show.php?cat=5&id=19"]http://caws.ws/svr2009/show.php?cat=5&id=19[/url]

Are there any pics of the CAWs from this save? If not, cool, but I was just wondering as the roster sounds fantastic, but I'd like to make sure I really want this save before I download it and put it on my own system. I haven't achieved 100% yet and I typically like to do that on my own. But if this save's as good as it sounds, I'll make an exception.

[quote name='smoketac' post='5432413' date='Dec 12 2008, 02:37 PM']saves no good anyway none of his are don't waste your time figures are horrible some people are way off and possibly the worst raven ever not saying I could do better but yeah epic fail[/quote]

please

:annoy:

[quote name='smoketac' post='5433099' date='Dec 12 2008, 06:15 PM']please stop your taking up good room with your multiple fails and I tried them all so I'm not just saying to be a jerk it's true[/quote]

please you just forgetting it's ps2 not current gen

I admit the raven was bad because no morphing works on ps2 . the ps2 caw mode has made alot of people :censored: at thq . it is 100 times worst than last year . more like 360/ ps3 got our caw mode and we got there crappy caw mode . the blur is almost the whole underwear in 09. plus my main save is what I do updates for anyway. all my saves are good enough caws. my main save are almost perfect and perfect on others now.

if you think you can do better

than prove it :D

I'm waiting

no many people have made good ones look I'm not tring to put you down but instead of releasing a hundred saves at once just focus on one save and tweek your people I've been working the same punisher since I got the game the day it came out and I pretty much got it perfect now I'm not saying you can't do it just focus on making one good save instead of a bunch o.k. saves I won't say they completely suck because I've seen much worse including the raven

[quote name='smoketac' post='5433578' date='Dec 12 2008, 08:06 PM']no many people have made good ones look I'm not tring to put you down but instead of releasing a hundred saves at once just focus on one save and tweek your people I've been working the same punisher since I got the game the day it came out and I pretty much got it perfect now I'm not saying you can't do it just focus on making one good save instead of a bunch o.k. saves I won't say they completely suck because I've seen much worse including the raven[/quote]

yeah me too

thats cool then

side projects are always like that (hit & miss)

if I have 10 people from wwf on 3 saves . then why not make a wwf theme save.

wcw

I had like 10 people total . the rest were made or tweeked from other saves . not many this year.

thats why I pushed back the ecw save . only have like maybe 5 people that were ecw good people . don't really want benoit on wcw & ecw saves

• 6 months later...

Archived