DDT cluch 125%
Headlock wrench 125%
Hijack cluch 100%
partial tiger bomb lift 100%
Jumping piledriver Impact 125%

This move is a blood move

I'll upload videos and more moves real soon

(NOW FIXED)

[quote name='Subc' post='5410816' date='Dec 7 2008, 07:24 AM']Ok first is something that looks really cool but i have no real name for it

DDT cluch 125%
Headlock wrench 125%
[b]Powerdrop Lift 100%[/b]
Facebuster drop 125%
Lift piledriver Impact 125%

(When i get home tuesday)[/quote]
Are you sure that's correct? as I don't see that move.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5410862' date='Dec 7 2008, 02:36 PM'][quote name='Subc' post='5410816' date='Dec 7 2008, 07:24 AM']Ok first is something that looks really cool but i have no real name for it

DDT cluch 125%
Headlock wrench 125%
[b]Powerdrop Lift 100%[/b]
Facebuster drop 125%
Lift piledriver Impact 125%

(When i get home tuesday)[/quote]
Are you sure that's correct? as I don't see that move.
[/quote]
I'm not at home at the moment so a can't really check up but that should be it kinda.i know its from powerbomb - Facebuster drop then the lift piledriver impact

like i said i'm not home so i can't look it up again but the mechanics of it are from Powerbomb postion face buster drop and life piledriver drop........i think i can invision it but as i'm not there it makes matters hard to explain

You can't use lift piledriver impact after a partial tiger bomb lift! I think this should be locked basically it has took you 3 times already to correct this and it's still not right. This gives me the idea that you don't have the game and that you are just trying to make a custom move using the names of the moves which you have seen elsewhere in this forum.

[quote name='Gio - Goi â„¢' post='5424655' date='Dec 10 2008, 06:43 PM']You can't use lift piledriver impact after a partial tiger bomb lift! I think this should be locked basically it has took you 3 times already to correct this and it's still not right. This gives me the idea that you don't have the game and that you are just trying to make a custom move using the names of the moves which you have seen elsewhere in this forum.[/quote]

So im guessing you've tried it then?
You can i sure of itok i did mess it up a few times but hell now just try it because i know you can because im looking at the bloody game myself in front of me if you need proof i'll record the move.
I'm using the PS3 version and did you not see what i said up top i was waiting to get home so i can see the move itself.
Oh and to your last statment that i don't have the game well i do why in god's name would i come to the once great CAWs.ws to just make myself look good. If you wanna lock the thread then fine so be it

Here is an image of my CAW to prove i have SvR09
My online name is Subc and im on PS3
[url="http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/12/11/f_05122008706m_b768b7e.jpg&srv=img03"][img]http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/3/12/11/t_05122008706m_b768b7e.jpg[/img][/url]
I have a tag partner called bboy_howell real name adam lives in Birmingham

Archived