iMPACT 2 is in PRODUCTION!!

[b]idk why SVR Losers get 'MAD' about TNA trying to have a game!

its like they are on some LOSER A*S GEEKED OUT TRIP that makes them believe that 'ONLY WWE SHOULD MAKE GAMES' lol wtf is wrong wit u Warcraft playing geeks! lol anyways!

TNA iMPACT 2:
[color="#00FF00"]Sequel
A sequel is in production, according to ailing company Midway Games, who listed TNA's Franchise Contract as 'Strong,' along with DC Comics. Ties to other franchises were announced severed in a move to boost Midway's Revenue and suggests that a lot more time and money will be spent on the franchises kept by Midway.

Announced for the sequel are TNA Knockouts and other match-types not available in the first version.

Unconfirmed announcements have included alternate attires for all wrestlers, an expanded Roster, longer entrances, an advanced Create-a-Wrestler Mode and Midway has even allowed Fans the chance to submit their ideas on the Official Midway Message Board. That means all u HATERS got a bitter taste in ur mouths now! lol[/color]

P.S.:
[color="#FF0000"]Production
After periods of negotiation with Electronic Arts and Rockstar Games, TNA signed a multi-year agreement with Midway Games on November 7, 2005. The first game in TNA's history.

TNA wrestlers have been involved with the games production. The self described "hardcore gamers" Samoa Joe and A.J. Styles have both taken part in meetings with Midway staff to brainstorm game-play ideas, and Joe, Styles, Christopher Daniels, Senshi, Sonjay Dutt, and Jeff Jarrett were all a part of the motion capture sessions. During the October 23, 2006 tapings of the weekly TNA Impact! program, members of the TNA roster were "scanned" for the game and audio samples of the Impact! Zone crowd were recorded.[/color]

SOOOOOOOO to all u ppl that say 'MIDWAY WONT MAKE A PART 2' i told u OTHER COMPANIES want TNA! lol WHAT WILL U THINK UP NEXT!? if ur MAD about a VIDEO GAME being made...u SERIOUSLY have issues! like 'im a loser & i will keep denyING it' LOL

CANT W8 for iMPACT 2!! and KEEP talking ur 'smack' about 'no impact 2'...NO1 BELIEVES YOU![/b]

a lot of us aren't haters ( i hate using words like that ) I bought the game the first day it came out, i like TNA. but the game really disappointed me. I do hope the next version is good though.

Up untill SvR 07 WWE really didnt' have any good games. People say that No Mercy and WM 2000 were good...yes they were,,,but they were built off the WCW/NWO and WCW Revenge engine,,,,now that game rocked

Crap in a hat...that neon green has effectively melted my eyes out of my skull.

Anyway, I can't read what that says since it made me blind...but I'm glad to hear they're at least attempting a second game. The first one was a huge let down, but if they do their job better this time around, they'll be able to turn it around.

SVR Lovers? Warcraft Playing geeks?

So just because SvR09 turned out 10x better than iMPACT, that makes us Warcraft playing geeks. No, you fail, buddy. Don't post something so stupid ever again.

I can tell the game will be a let down, but who am I to judge. And am I the only on with a gut feeling that the Batman and Superman will be unlockables in the game? >_>

[i]TNA vs DC Universe[/i] (crossover)

LOL the 'light green' font was my BAD lol i appologize :D

& yeah my bad for the 'name calling' my BAD

and YES 'Midway' was bought...that doesnt MEAN no TNA GAME! Look at it this way...PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS that get sold...they dont 'discontinue'...they r sold in the offseason...and start the next season! all that changed was the HIGHER MANAGEMENT (other lil things) 'players, etc...dont get fired they have contracts' cmon man!

Midway was sold...OK...so NEW OWNERS are incharge...MIDWAY has a contract to uphold...if not...TNA had EA Sports & Rockstar Games as high possible developers of TNA GAMES...so...if MIDWAY doesnt make it...THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES THAT WILL...no big dea!! TNA will not be left without a game simple as that!! get with it!!

[quote name='Epic Phail' post='5389315' date='Dec 2 2008, 10:18 AM']SVR Lovers? Warcraft Playing geeks?

So just because SvR09 turned out 10x better than iMPACT, that makes us Warcraft playing geeks. No, you fail, buddy. Don't post something so stupid ever again.

I can tell the game will be a let down, but who am I to judge. And am I the only on with a gut feeling that the [b]Batman and Superman[/b] will be unworkables in the game? >_>

[b][i]TNA vs DC Universe[/i] (crossover)[/b][/quote]

that would be the best game ever!

well i would buy it anyway

am i the only person that thinks the tna game wasnt that bad?

and impact 2 will be even better ( hopefully)

[quote name='alexthebadguy' post='5393467' date='Dec 3 2008, 08:12 AM']LOL the 'light green' font was my BAD lol i appologize :D

& yeah my bad for the 'name calling' my BAD

and YES 'Midway' was bought...that doesnt MEAN no TNA GAME! Look at it this way...PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS that get sold...they dont 'discontinue'...they r sold in the offseason...and start the next season! all that changed was the HIGHER MANAGEMENT (other lil things) 'players, etc...dont get fired they have contracts' cmon man!

Midway was sold...OK...so NEW OWNERS are incharge...MIDWAY has a contract to uphold...if not...TNA had EA Sports & Rockstar Games as high possible developers of TNA GAMES...so...if MIDWAY doesnt make it...THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES THAT WILL...no big dea!! TNA will not be left without a game simple as that!! get with it!![/quote]

This post reeks of 'I have no idea what I'm talking about'.

After how horribly iMPACT bombed in sales, do you REALLY think any other company are going to waste their time/money with the TNA license?

[quote name='GuyRS' post='5389242' date='Dec 2 2008, 05:00 AM']Which website did you get this from?[/quote]

Wikipedia

here's the link
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNA_Impact!_(video_game)"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNA_Impact!_(video_game)[/url]

Also here is a normal version of what the topic creator was trying to post

[b]A sequel is in production, according to ailing company Midway Games, who listed TNA's Franchise Contract as 'Strong,' along with DC Comics. Ties to other franchises were announced severed in a move to boost Midway's Revenue and suggests that a lot more time and money will be spent on the franchises kept by Midway.

Announced for the sequel are TNA Knockouts and other match-types not available in the first version.

Unconfirmed announcements have included alternate attires for all wrestlers, an expanded Roster, longer entrances, an advanced Create-a-Wrestler Mode and Midway has even allowed Fans the chance to submit their ideas on the Official Midway Message Board.[/b]

[quote name='alexthebadguy' post='5388401' date='Dec 1 2008, 10:28 PM'][b]idk why SVR Losers get 'MAD' about TNA trying to have a game!

its like they are on some LOSER A*S GEEKED OUT TRIP that makes them believe that 'ONLY WWE SHOULD MAKE GAMES' lol wtf is wrong wit u Warcraft playing geeks! lol anyways!

TNA iMPACT 2:
[color="#00ff00"]Sequel
A sequel is in production, according to ailing company Midway Games, who listed TNA's Franchise Contract as 'Strong,' along with DC Comics. Ties to other franchises were announced severed in a move to boost Midway's Revenue and suggests that a lot more time and money will be spent on the franchises kept by Midway.

Unconfirmed announcements have included alternate attires for all wrestlers, an expanded Roster, longer entrances, an advanced Create-a-Wrestler Mode and Midway has even allowed Fans the chance to submit their ideas on the Official Midway Message Board. That means all u HATERS got a bitter taste in ur mouths now! lol[/color]

P.S.:
[color="#ff0000"]Production
After periods of negotiation with Electronic Arts and Rockstar Games, TNA signed a multi-year agreement with Midway Games on November 7, 2005. The first game in TNA's history.

TNA wrestlers have been involved with the games production. The self described "hardcore gamers" Samoa Joe and A.J. Styles have both taken part in meetings with Midway staff to brainstorm game-play ideas, and Joe, Styles, Christopher Daniels, Senshi, Sonjay Dutt, and Jeff Jarrett were all a part of the motion capture sessions. During the October 23, 2006 tapings of the weekly TNA Impact! program, members of the TNA roster were "scanned" for the game and audio samples of the Impact! Zone crowd were recorded.[/color]

SOOOOOOOO to all u ppl that say 'MIDWAY WONT MAKE A PART 2' i told u OTHER COMPANIES want TNA! lol WHAT WILL U THINK UP NEXT!? if ur MAD about a VIDEO GAME being made...u SERIOUSLY have issues! like 'im a loser & i will keep denyING it' LOL

CANT W8 for iMPACT 2!! and KEEP talking ur 'smack' about 'no impact 2'...NO1 BELIEVES YOU![/b][/quote]lolimpact2

WoW will be and always will be better than any Wrestling game.

Archived