John Morrison

Jimmy55

I think he is the future of the WWE, don't know if I am the only one, but I see a new Shawn Michaels in him... He is a excellent wrestler, has some good aerial ability and good technical wrestler also. Great mic skills and charisma.
IMO I think Miz is seriously holding him down, and The Miz has nothing of those as I stated above for Morrison...
Well one thing bothers me about him...and that thing is...his character.
Since he is teaming with Miz he is acting plain "silly" and at some points he is mocking the great late Jim Morrison...which is wrong and stupid, because that is not making him a serious character as he should be...
Does anyone else thinks he should be standing on his own, and for a "start" hold a US title, or ECW again?

John Morrison for World Heavyweight Champion! I think that maybe a break between Miz and Morrison is near, most recent matches clearly shows Morrison doing a way better job than Miz.
DX vs. Miz & Morrison: Morrison's Sweet Chin Music to HHH connects, Miz' Pedigree to HHH fails.
Mysterio & HBK vs. Miz & Morrison: Miz recieves a 619 and a superkick by HBK, Morrison gives a superkick to Michaels and knocks him out so that Miz, half knocked out, pins HBK.

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]

Team HBK vs. Team JBL: John Morrison was the last wrestler left on Team JBL, enough said.

So i see or Miz getting jealous or Morrison feeling that he's held down by The Miz and break from The Miz and becomes a WWE Champion or a World Heavyweight Champion.

[quote name='Shadow.' post='5349143' date='Nov 24 2008, 05:21 PM']Morrisons feud with Punk over the ECW Title was awesome. Those two put on some great matches. And now I hope Morrison strays from The Miz and jumps show and has a feud with a Main Eventer e.g. HBK[/quote]
Yup. His "HBK moves" are pretty damn good too :P

[i][center]John Morrison is amazing! Great Athlete, great mic skills, and young which means he could have a long main event push in the WWE. Morrison always has a great match no matter who he is facing, his matches are more entertaing than people like JBL and Batista. I would love to see him as the World Heavyweight Champion, [url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/center][/url]
we have seen Cena as champion enough, HE Does the same stuff all the time. Morrison is greater than Cena
and many others in WWE IMO. Morrison dump Miz and WWE wake up and push this guy in the main event status.
[/i]

Morrison and Miz is the best thing about the WWE Tag Division at the minute, and the two are still being pushed anyway. Plus since they have been teaming, Miz has gotten awesome, and Morrison's Mic Skills have gotten much better, they still suck badly though. I would keep them as a tag team for now, and then have Morrison betray Miz later on down the line and have the two feud along against whoever is ECW Champ (Evan Bourne? o: ) in a three way feud. :\

Either way though, for now keep Morrison and Miz as a Team.

Yeah would like him to win the Royal Rumble, but I don't think that is going to happen in the near future, but he has better chances to win MITB at Wrestlemania 25.

I still see The Miz as a wrestler "wannabee" don't know really how to explain, but he is just boring to watch

[quote name='THE Stardy' post='5349523' date='Nov 24 2008, 03:33 PM']Morrison and Miz is the best thing about the WWE Tag Division at the minute, and the two are still being pushed anyway. Plus since they have been teaming, Miz has gotten awesome, and Morrison's Mic Skills have gotten much better, they still suck badly though. I would keep them as a tag team for now, and then have Morrison betray Miz later on down the line and have the two feud along against whoever is ECW Champ (Evan Bourne? o: ) in a three way feud. :\

Either way though, for now keep Morrison and Miz as a Team.[/quote]
exactly every word, this guy wants to break up wwe's best tag team now, and then hes gonna complain about how the tag division is crap. :rolleyes: . Not like Morrisons gonna be fired tomororw he can have more time tagging.

[quote name='Jimmy55' post='5349633' date='Nov 24 2008, 03:57 PM']Yeah would like him to win the Royal Rumble, but I don't think that is going to happen in the near future, but he has better chances to win MITB at Wrestlemania 25.

[b]I still see The Miz as a wrestler "wannabee" don't know really how to explain, but he is just boring to watch[/b][/quote]
in your opinion.

John Morrison is awesome, mainly because he is the complete opposite of another John in the WWE, which I will not name further but you all know him.

Morrison: Excellent Wrestle skill, matches are always exciting.
Other John: Not that much of a wrestler, same old crap every match.

[quote name='Mazz' post='5348880' date='Nov 24 2008, 08:10 PM']Morrison to me is meh. He has great athleticism, and is a very good worker, but [b]his mic skills are more focused on talking about himself, not sending a message.[/b] Also, whenever I watch his matches with anyone, I find myself bored. Dunno why. x.x[/quote]

Its called a gimmick buddy

John Morrison screams Main Eventer! His in-ring skills are pretty damn good, biggest comparison to HBK since...well nobody... Only thing he needs to work on his ability to show his Charimsa and his Mic Skills.
You know it's going to happen sooner or later...breaking free from Miz that is. I can't wait for later because WWE needs CHANGE and it needs it now! I too believe it will end during a Dirt Sheet segment.

Since MNM I knew he was the future! :P
Morrison has the looks, charisma, ability, all he needs is a world title reign. As much as I love Miz & Morrison teaming up, I hope they break up soon, so Morrison could go his own way. The IC or ECW title would be a great step up for Morrison, though I know he's held both. Before he goes for a world championship, I think he has to re-establish himself as a singles competitor first.

[quote name='Russ' post='5349770' date='Nov 24 2008, 07:19 PM'][quote name='Mazz' post='5348880' date='Nov 24 2008, 08:10 PM']Morrison to me is meh. He has great athleticism, and is a very good worker, but [b]his mic skills are more focused on talking about himself, not sending a message.[/b] Also, whenever I watch his matches with anyone, I find myself bored. Dunno why. x.x[/quote]

Its called a gimmick buddy
[/quote]

Of course it's a gimmick, but unfortunately, that gimmick sucks.

Archived