Jag's Showcase 09

jag

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/29kuqdv.png[/img]

A former disillusioned and excommunicated priest had lost his faith in the church and god himself. He has moved to purge the inner violence and hatred for his fellow man that has permiated his mind body and soul. Now he has found an outlet for those feelings and he will purge the ring and cleanse the warriors of the squared ring in a bath of hatred that flows from his very soul.He releases them from their torment at his hands with the finisher he calls Baptism in Blood (an altered Angels wings)

if u look at Greek/Italian faces the mouth is on average the same width as the nostrils on most male faces.But i really dislike the new sliders for the eye brows and mouths and pretty much how they changed the morphing of the faces this yr from last yr.Last year i was able to pretty much make any ethnic face i had a miind to make but they changed the way it works so much that it just pisses me off. I'm going to up another caws soon as i have a few made just not rushing them onto the boards till i think i have done all i can do. thx for the replies on hiom so far since he was a quick little cherry buster of a post this season.

[quote name='kaoz666' post='5320846' date='Nov 17 2008, 11:38 PM']His facial hair layout is top notch. Why only designs on 1 side of the tights though? In any case, he's a solid initial effort into 2009 for you.[/quote]

THX man the designs on one side is kinda a style thing as i was looking around at the looks of most caws and they to me are over burdened by the designs on the tights. i have been looking at japanese wrestlers for a while watching alot of dragon gate and what not and i have noticed that one side of their trunks/tights are blank and i though it would get ppl interested if i used it. Well and in 08 alot of my guys have had that set up.

A lot of mine are lucha libre attires converted to a slightly north American style with a Japanese influence. I've been trying not to over do attires with leg paints and designs like alot of them u see on the board. and i try to stay away from HC attires as i find every tom dick and harry as a HC attired caw saying they were trained in the indies or the old ECW lol.

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2rmp8bm.png[/img]

"Acrux" Mahi Aotea One half of the TT MAHUTONGA he and his partner Mahaki Rua are Maori warriors from Te Anau New Zealand. on the north coast of the south island. Finisher for the is called Sign of the Southern Cross(which is how they came by there nicknames Acrux and Gacrux are the names of the stars in the constellation of the southern cross.)

thx man he will be posted soon as i have him almost donejust trying to find a match hair wise to his face morph.

Edit: Also have a head shot of Kyrksen Havgrimur not sure what im going to do with his attire as of yet but heres what i have posted awhile ago on another board figured i might as well post a head shot since his morphing have been done for a while now.

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2vn1hrl.jpg[/img]

Archived