ive found the TKO.....

WalsallTillIDie

[quote name='Disturbed/Lordi Rule!' post='5288214' date='Nov 11 2008, 05:11 AM']its called the swing jawbreaker :spas: :rolleyes:[/quote]
Yeah the renamed moves once again and all you have to do is just go through the list to see what's still there from '08 and what's new in '09.

[quote name='GoreMachine' post='5290523' date='Nov 11 2008, 02:54 PM']So did Tomko and Test.[/quote]
When did they use a TKO?

Tomko's has used a Torture Rack to a Neckbreaker, but I don't think I've ever seen him do a TKO.

[b]I don't think you can make a better TKO than that's in the game.[/b] You can almost make one, but it's 1 part short. Samoan Drop Clutch 02, Swing Shoulder Cutter Drop, but then there is no Swing Shoulder Cutt Drop Impact. Which doesn't make any sense.

It's like they some what half assed some of these moves and not giving them more endings.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5290681' date='Nov 11 2008, 02:27 PM'][quote name='GoreMachine' post='5290523' date='Nov 11 2008, 02:54 PM']So did Tomko and Test.[/quote]
When did they use a TKO?[/quote]

Test did in ECW, but as for Tomko I don't think so, he used a spinning torture rack looking neckbreaker like IV said (called it the Problem Solver)

[quote name='XxChevellexX' post='5291163' date='Nov 11 2008, 04:52 PM'][quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5290681' date='Nov 11 2008, 02:27 PM'][quote name='GoreMachine' post='5290523' date='Nov 11 2008, 02:54 PM']So did Tomko and Test.[/quote]
When did they use a TKO?[/quote]

Test did in ECW, but as for Tomko I don't think so, he used a spinning torture rack looking neckbreaker like IV said (called it the Problem Solver)
[/quote]
You're right about Test as I totally forgot about the ECW run :spas: Yeah like I said I've never seen Tomko do it though. If someone has a clip please post it as I would like to see it.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Abyss 666' post='5393736' date='Dec 3 2008, 05:57 AM'][quote name='Spinebuster_94' post='5393415' date='Dec 3 2008, 07:19 AM']I've saw Rhino do it every now and then but he has started to use it more often[/quote]
I think rhino used it frequenly in his ecw days,too.
[/quote]
No .. no he only started using it in TNA.

[quote name='Disturbed/Lordi Rule!' post='5288214' date='Nov 11 2008, 07:11 AM']its called the swing jawbreaker :spas: :rolleyes:[/quote]

that's great and all, but this doesnt really pertain to CAF, unless u kno of a formula to make one, this shouldve been moved

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5290681' date='Nov 11 2008, 05:27 PM'][quote name='GoreMachine' post='5290523' date='Nov 11 2008, 02:54 PM']So did Tomko and Test.[/quote]
When did they use a TKO?

Tomko's has used a Torture Rack to a Neckbreaker, but I don't think I've ever seen him do a TKO.

[b]I don't think you can make a better TKO than that's in the game.[/b] You can almost make one, but it's 1 part short. Samoan Drop Clutch 02, Swing Shoulder Cutter Drop, but then there is no Swing Shoulder Cutt Drop Impact. Which doesn't make any sense.

It's like they some what half assed some of these moves and not giving them more endings.
[/quote]

There is a Swing Shoulder Cutter Impact, however it can only be accessed by the Military Press, of all things.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived