Chris Jericho Current Theme (fixed)

DeluX

Not sure if this is the correct spot for this, but oh well...

The Jericho theme that comes on the SvR disc is a rock version that Jericho has (to the best of my knowledge) never used in a WWE arena. Below I have posted Jericho's current theme, which I have edited and timed to fit into Jericho's WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 entrance. If you own a XB360 or PS3, just upload this mp3 to your hard drive to be able to set it as Jericho's entrance track.

Don't worry if it sounds a bit loud on your computer, that's necessary as the game reduces the volume considerably during playback.

[b]*link Removed*[/b]

XBL: DeluX316
PSN: DeluX_316

Hope you enjoy!

[quote name='Dazz' post='5275225' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:15 PM']I have no clue when it comes to technology so any help cause I click the link you gave and it just plays the song on a quicktime media player format rather than give me a download[/quote]

If you are using Mozilla FireFox when you click on it, it should give you an option to either Open the file or Save The File. If your using Internet Explorer right-click the link and select "Save Link As".

[quote name='KRadiation' post='5277287' date='Nov 9 2008, 12:32 PM']I didn't think we could post links to themes? I'd assume it would come under some sort of copyright rule?[/quote]

we can't, the mods just aren't paying attention, then again I think they'd want the WWE to shut the site down.

Archived