1. Brawler
2. Technical

-----Standing Actions-----
Ring In: Jumping 2
Ring Out: Quick Ring Out
Taunts: Taunt Wrestling Hero 3, CM Punk 3, CM Punk 4, Taunt Exercise

-----Standing------
--Strike Attacks---
Wrestling Hero Punche, Jumping Calf Kick, Elbow Smash 1, Dropkick To Knee 2, Enzuigiri
Fists of Fury: Woman's Slap 1, Middle Kick/Spinning Back Kick 1, Spinning Wheel Kick 1/Roundhouse Kick 2

--Grapple Moves----
Quick: Sweep 3, Back Chop 5, Body Knee Strike, Headlock Takeover
1st Fighting Style: Snapmare & Dropkick 1, Back Kick 2, Old School (Replace For Arm Twist Ropewalk Leg Drop), Backbreaker 5
Ultimate Control 1: Powerbomb
2nd Fighting Style: Backbreaker 12 (Welcome To Chicago, Motherfu**er), DDT 9 (Replace For Devil Lock DDT), Piledriver 2 (Replace For Punk-Handle Driver), Double Arm Suplex 1
Ultimate Control 2: Suplex
Grapple from behind: Back Suplex Pin 1, Russian Leg Sweep 2, Back Suplex 6, Backslide Pin

--Ground-----------
Strike Attacks: Wrestling Hero Stomp, Elbow Drop 1, Dropkick 3
Grapple Moves: SS Bow & Arrow (Part Of His .45 Special), Hagakure (Shining Wizard V.1), Knee Drop 5, Leg Lock 1 (Part Of His .45 Special), Deathlock, Cloverleaf/SS Boston Crab (Replace For Devil Lock)

--Corner-----------
Strike Attacks: Clothesline & Bulldog, Shining Wizard 2, Knee Attack 1
Grapple Moves: Head Scissors Flip (Replace For Super Hurricanrana), Rope Stretch Chicken Wing, Super Tigerbomb (Replace For Inverted Pepsi Plunge), Clothesline 25
Grapple From Behind: Forearm To Back, Double Axe Handle 5, Super Back Suplex, Toss Into The Ring Post
Sitting Corner Grapple: Running Face Wash

--Rope-------------
Groggy Against Ropes: Fury Strikes
Standing Outside Ring Attacks: Vaulting Body Press 2
Diving Outside Ring Attacks: Suicide Dive

--Diving-----------
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Over Castle (Replace For Corkscrew Blockbuster) , Front Dropkick 3/Missile Dropkick
Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Diving Leg Drop 1, Superstar Press Pin (Crooked Moonsault)

--Dash-------------
Running Strikes: Elbow Attack 4 (Replace For European Uppercut), Shining Wizard 3 (Shining Wizard V.2)
Running Grapple: Spear 1, Neckbreaker 10
Grapple From Behind: School Boy Pin 1, Triple H Low Kick
Down Attack: Dropkick To Knee 3, Running Leg Drop
Counter Attack: Tilt-A-Whirl Sideslam/Powerslam Pin 2, Small Package 1/Drop Toe Hold

--Tag Team---------
Standing Tag Team: X-Mark, Double DDT, Shining Wizard 1, Double Clothesline
Corner Tag Team: Dropkick 6, Calf Kick & Sweep, Backbreaker & Leg Drop, Falling Powerbomb

Finisher
Neckbreaker 8 (Pepsi Twist)
SS Anaconda Vice 1/2 (Anaconda Vice)

Alt: Pedigree 1 (Replace For Pepsi Plunge, Because Super Tigerbomb Is Inverted Pepsi Plunge)

It all matters if you can plug in what he actually did on the Indies. If it's Brawler/Tech then that's what it is as it doesn't need to be High-Flyer.

I would probably make the "Pepsi Twist" replacement Neckbreaker 8 > White RLS.

[b]BTW[/b] You can't pick Lucha DDT or Tope Atomico in Brawler/Technical sets.

First off let me say it's a pretty decent set, personally I would add shining wizard 3 to run strikes as he also did a Wizard like that as well.

It's not hard to make a Punk set, you just have to choose the style that sacrifices less of his signature moves .. not to mention in the Indies whether it was MLW,ROH,IWA-MS,CZW or PWG he was like a Dean Malenko (he never really stuck to a certain number of moves) .. if you watch Malenko matches he'll do about 5 signature moves every match then add 10 to 20 different moves every time he faced someone different.

If you switch Brawler to HF you'll lose the Back Kick and a couple of your ground moves, but you add moves like Lucha DDT,Super Hurracanrana,Tope Atomico,Triangle Dropkick which he has done in matches.

[b]I had a hell of a time with B-Boy as he's on Punk status where as he's an "All Around" guy and I ended up doing 3 Movesets mixing and matching different style until I got one that had just about all his signature moves and maybe sacrificing 1 or 2.[/b]

Hopefully in 2009 the way you can make movesets is way better and like that of past games where it was easier to put together a moveset (back in the day I was cranking 'em out like nothing, now it's like damn I have to work harder and watch 2 to 3x as many matches just to get a full moveset. Where as I can probably take 5 good long matches someone had and make a set in SvR2006 in nothing flat.

Lol So, I've Done Many Change :

Taunt Wrestling Hero 3 Instead Of CM Punk 2 Because He Often Used It
Taunt Exercise Instead Of CM Punk 1 For His Taut With The Watch And Because CM Punk 1 Is The Taunt That He Uses Before The G.T.S And He Didn't Use It In Indy
Hagakure & Shining Wizard 3 Are The Two Different Shining Wizard In The Move-Set
Leg Lock 1 Instead Of Shining Wizard 7
Diving Leg Drop 1 Because He Never Really Used Corkscrew Body Splash, It Was Just For Corkscrew Blockbuster
Russian Leg Sweep 2 Instead Of Triple H Low Kick
Triple H Low Kick Instead Of School Boy Pin 1 For A Leg Breaker's Replace
School Boy Pin 1 Instead Of Bulldog 5 Because He Sometimes Used It And Bulldog Is In Clothesline & Bulldog
Fury Strikes Instead Of Leg Breaker 1 For His Back Chop And Woman's Slap Combination In The Corner
Knee Drop 2/5 Instead Of Knee Attack 3
Elbow Attack 4 Is Replace For European Uppercut Because He Sometimes Used It
Snapmare & Dropkick 1 Instead Of Combination 3 Because He Sometimes Used It
Fist Of Fury Is Like Combination 3 But With Woman's Slap
Headlock Takeover Instead Of Wrist & Arm Wrench Because It Is In Old School ^^
Powerbomb Instead Of Samoan Drop Because He Sometimes Used It Especially In Tables Matchs
Double Arm Suplex 1 Instead Of Small Package 1 Because He Sometimes Used It
Small Package 1 Instead Of Powerslam Pin 2
Head Scissors Flip Instead Of Rope Stretch Chicken Wing For A Super Hurricanrana's Replace
Rope Stretch Chicken Wing Instead Of Karate Kick 2
Back Suplex Pin 1 Instead Of German Suplex Pin 2
Backbreaker 5 Instead Of Step-Up Enzuigiri Because He Sometimes Used It And Because Enzuigiri Is In Strike Attacks

Archived