Would You Like AAA Movesets?

EvolutionIV

Would You Like AAA Movesets?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like AAA Movesets?

• Yes
    • No

[quote name='GoreMachine' post='5120576' date='Oct 11 2008, 10:17 PM']Id like to see all movesets by everyone why not.[/quote]
I'm just not sure how many people actually watch AAA who come here and who actually want movesets for the wrestlers who work there.

If all else fails this can only prepare me for SvR'09.

Yeah I'm on PS3 with SvR'08 so I can't hack and if you could hack on PS3 I probably still couldn't do it as I haven't hacked since No Mercy for N64.

Ok seems like a lot of people wanna see sets from AAA, so I'll get to work. I'm gonna start with who I think is the easiest/i have more matches of. I get AAA weekly, so I pretty much tape it every week to rewatch it if needed.

I'll probably start with Crazy Boy seeing as I could probably make his set without even looking at his matches since he just takes moves from a bunch of Indy wrestlers in the states. Juvi,Evans and Hart might follow after that since I'm almost done with Juvi and Hart sets anyway. Then i'll look into giving Mesias a go or Cibernetico.

[b]Guy's i'd like to see:[/b]
Cibernético
Charly Manson
Damien 666 (I know he aint a AAA guy but it'd be cool to team him up with Halloween)
Halloween
Joe Lider
Kenzo Suzuki
Laredo Kid
Mesias
Octagón
Sean Waltman/X-Pac
Super Porkyyyyy!

I'd like to see a Teddy and an Evans but I know that they are really hard to make so they wernt mentioned.

[quote name='Bathturd' post='5128118' date='Oct 13 2008, 02:03 PM'][b]Guy's i'd like to see:[/b]
Cibernético
Charly Manson
Damien 666 (I know he aint a AAA guy but it'd be cool to team him up with Halloween)
Halloween
Joe Lider
Kenzo Suzuki
Laredo Kid
Mesias
Octagón
Sean Waltman/X-Pac
Super Porkyyyyy!

I'd like to see a Teddy and an Evans but I know that they are really hard to make so they wernt mentioned.[/quote]

I Second The Request For Laredo Kid

All my guys were just suggestions, I wasnt really requesting any lol

You're on PS3, right? I think that'd be pretty hard for 32 layers...try asking nirvana~fan~ehwâ„¢ since he asked for the moveset. Oh, and if you need any suggestions for Laredo Kid, I could give you a list...

Where do you get your AAA vids from btw?

[quote name='Bathturd' post='5132480' date='Oct 14 2008, 03:43 AM']All my guys were just suggestions, I wasnt really requesting any lol

You're on PS3, right? I think that'd be pretty hard for 32 layers...try asking nirvana~fan~ehwâ„¢ since he asked for the moveset. Oh, and if you need any suggestions for Laredo Kid, I could give you a list...

Where do you get your AAA vids from btw?[/quote]
If I make a CAW of them I'm not gonna post formulas unless it's really good. I'm only gonna do the movesets as I can't do both with my time schedule.

and I get the AAA vids from TV as I have Galavision on thru my cable provider or I'll look on dailymotion or youtube if I can't find enough footage. I pretty much tape AAA every week though..

[quote name='Nick-Legend-47' post='5134090' date='Oct 14 2008, 12:49 PM']CMLL aswell?[/quote]
It all depends on who it is from CMLL. I want to expand my ability to do any wrestler from any fed as long as I can get enough footage.

name some people and i'll look into it to see what I can do. The only people I know that are in CMLL are Alex Koslov and Mark Jindrak.

[quote name='Bathturd' post='5132480' date='Oct 14 2008, 08:13 AM']All my guys were just suggestions, I wasnt really requesting any lol

Nah I Dont Have One...Ill Probably Try, But The Spikes On His Costume Are VERY Hard To make...Weven If You use Designs To Make It Look Like it

But Theres A User On Youtube Called "Suicidal Dragon" He Does Top 10 Moves of ____ Videos, You Could Probably get Some Help There
He Did One On Laredo Kid

[quote name='nirvana~fan~ehwâ„¢' post='5135679' date='Oct 14 2008, 04:42 PM']But Theres A User On Youtube Called "Suicidal Dragon" He Does Top 10 Moves of ____ Videos, You Could Probably get Some Help There
He Did One On Laredo Kid[/quote]
Yeah I already saw that video. The only thing I've noticed so far from Laredo Kid is he really hasn't done any moves the would fit in the category of "Ground Grapples" he's more of a high spot kinda guy. If all else fails i'll just have to post his set w/o ground grapples moves (right now i've only gave him 1 and that's the Slingshot Elbow Drop to replace a Springboard Elbow Drop i've seen him do and since there isn't a Springboard Elbow Drop this was close to it.)

[quote name='nirvana~fan~ehwâ„¢' post='5135679' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:42 PM'][quote name='Bathturd' post='5132480' date='Oct 14 2008, 08:13 AM']All my guys were just suggestions, I wasnt really requesting any lol

Nah I Dont Have One...Ill Probably Try, But The Spikes On His Costume Are VERY Hard To make...Weven If You use Designs To Make It Look Like it
[/quote]
His old costume would be easier...but it would be ALOT of layers.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='5136245' date='Oct 15 2008, 12:57 AM'][quote name='nirvana~fan~ehwâ„¢' post='5135679' date='Oct 14 2008, 04:42 PM']But Theres A User On Youtube Called "Suicidal Dragon" He Does Top 10 Moves of ____ Videos, You Could Probably get Some Help There
He Did One On Laredo Kid[/quote]
Yeah I already saw that video. The only thing I've noticed so far from Laredo Kid is he really hasn't done any moves the would fit in the category of "Ground Grapples" he's more of a high spot kinda guy. If all else fails i'll just have to post his set w/o ground grapples moves (right now i've only gave him 1 and that's the Slingshot Elbow Drop to replace a Springboard Elbow Drop i've seen him do and since there isn't a Springboard Elbow Drop this was close to it.)
[/quote]
You could also add an Olklahoma Roll, and a jackknife pin. I think I might've seen him do a standing moonsault once...but I can't remember.

Btw, seeing your other movesets and stuff, I think you know more CMLL guys than you realise; Dr Wagner Jr, Mistico, Rey Bucanero/Ultimo Guerrero, La Parka, and Essa Rios! (Volador JR was in the X cup too, but he didnt do alot to be recognised)

[quote name='Bathturd' post='5137956' date='Oct 15 2008, 02:22 AM']Btw, seeing your other movesets and stuff, I think you know more CMLL guys than you realise; Dr Wagner Jr, Mistico, Rey Bucanero/Ultimo Guerrero, La Parka, and Essa Rios! (Volador JR was in the X cup too, but he didnt do alot to be recognised)[/quote]
Yeah I've seen Dr. Wagner Jr.,Mistico,Rey Bucanero,Ultimo Guerrero,La Parka and Essa Rios. I just haven't seen a ton of their matches (i've seen plenty La Parka matches via WCW and Essa Rios' stuff through the WWF/TNA), but not their CMLL work.

Something I didn't know and just found out the other day is Juvi going to CMLL (I guess he just left within the last month or so). I don't speak spanish, so it's hard to understand what they say as I can only pick up words here and there to get an idea of what they're saying, the good thing is Rocky Romero is in AAA now with X-Pac.

Archived