PS3 everything unlocked save?

Big D.

[quote name='dankanefan' post='4960463' date='Sep 13 2008, 03:53 PM']the five you have to get after story mode...

thanks so much for the save man, worked like a charm! You're my hero! :D[/quote]

Exactly what he said, the only 5 you unlock after story mode. No problem on the save either, I know there was a handful of people on here that wanted it but no one would post it. Therefore, I took it upon myself to save you all. haha Cheers!

[quote name='dankanefan' post='4961575' date='Sep 13 2008, 06:44 PM']yeah man thanks! I had no idea you were on my PS3 friends list LOL but seriously you saved me a lot of headache LOL[/quote]

lol No problem bro. As far as Senshi goes, I've already unlocked him. However, he's not included in the save I posted earlier. I might update the save and include most of the other moves I've unlocked so far and Senshi as well.

[quote name='XJ9' post='4965492' date='Sep 14 2008, 09:21 AM']is Suicide in it unlocked or no?[/quote]

Suicide is in it unlocked already.

[quote name='thesis' post='4970204' date='Sep 15 2008, 06:24 AM']lol No problem bro. As far as Senshi goes, I've already unlocked him. However, he's not included in the save I posted earlier. I might update the save and include most of the other moves I've unlocked so far and Senshi as well.[/quote]

That would be great, because I really want to play as Senshi, but don't have the patience/time to accumulate the style points he requires.

• 1 month later...

Archived