Kurt Angle

Fear

[quote name='♥ The Rocket ♥' post='4878428' date='Aug 30 2008, 09:39 PM'][b][color="#FF00FF"]Well the makeup or whatever he has on his cheeks isn't blended well onto the cheeks. BTW That collage just further proves my point of not really seeing alot of Kurt in the caw.[/color][/b][/quote]
Care to give suggestions then? I don't see anything that stands out to me, besides eyebrows that is getting tweaked still...

[b][color="#FF00FF"]Well under Kurt's eye area,he has like these bags. They don't stand out, they're actually kind of transparent. And speaking of his eyes, that's actually what's not so appealing to me in this caw. His eyes kinda throw this off for me...It's really nothing too big, Im pretty sure you can knock those little problems out, but yea that's also some more things I see wrong, aside from the make-up blending.[/color][/b]

[quote name='BreakITDOWN!!' post='4878434' date='Aug 30 2008, 08:41 PM'][quote name='Viperâ„¢' post='4878422' date='Aug 31 2008, 02:39 AM']like i said man this is awesome[/quote]
when u say it dont say it again unless it's to some kind of update
[/quote]He never said it before that in this topic, he must have said it to Fear earlier in the day, also, who are you to tell people what to do and what not to do? Anyway Fear, this is honestly the best Angle CAW I've seen, last time it was D's but this one surpasses D's IMO, no offense to him. Great job.

I don't see much if any Angle in this tbh man. I've not felt a few of your CAWs recently. The eye area always looks.. very similar on a lot of your CAWs. The nose is throwing me off big time, the upperlip shading looks too thick and the eyes look quite far off. The area around the eyes is very light, too light imo. The morph looks alright but the skin is making this way off to me.

Also although I personally don't agree, is there any need at all to bring mine into it? No, there isn't. This isn't a competition so please don't make it one.

[quote name='The D' post='4878515' date='Aug 30 2008, 09:01 PM']I don't see much if any Angle in this tbh man. I've not felt a few of your CAWs recently. The eye area always looks.. very similar on a lot of your CAWs. The nose is throwing me off big time, the upperlip shading looks too thick and the eyes look quite far off. The area around the eyes is very light, too light imo. The morph looks alright but the skin is making this way off to me.

Also although I personally don't agree, is there any need at all to bring mine into it? No, there isn't. This isn't a competition so please don't make it one.[/quote]I know and i apologize for that but i wasn't making it a competition, it was a personal opinion.

I think this is really good Fear, well done mate.

A few things..

Decrease his "upper lip" and it'll help the CAW out a lot.

Make the lip colour more pink, as it looms a bit more like a cream colour to me.

Decrease the width of his nostrils quite a bit, as they stick out too much.

Perhaps increase skin aging by a bit?

I'd say decrease skin shade by a small bit and it should fix the skin problem.

I'll give more updates when I say more updates. :)

9/10

[quote name='{The Phenomenal}' post='4879657' date='Aug 31 2008, 09:24 AM']I think you have started with the wrong basic face Fear. It looks as though you started with 4 because of the shape that the nose has. I'd consider basic face 6. Also change those brows to brows 1.[/quote]

That looks like the default face, it's not face 4.

• 7 months later...
You need to work on eyebrows and specily eyes!

I'm sorry Fear :fedup: but THOSE two CAWs are the Best Kurt Angle CAWs EVER!: --> [url="http://caws.ws/svr2008/show.php?cat=1&id=469"]http://caws.ws/svr2008/show.php?cat=1&id=469[/url] And This one --> [url="http://caws.ws/svr2008/show.php?cat=1&id=2705"]http://caws.ws/svr2008/show.php?cat=1&id=2705[/url]

if you want, you can copy on of those caws for your self. :cool:

Archived