paging Mistah J, Harley Quinn is here

N7 Joseph Shepard

thanks King, wish I could make it more like that concept pic you posted on CAWspiracy but yea not enough options even when hacking :S

for those who dont know what were talking about heres the concept pic I based most of this CAW on

[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/tMario/Batman_3_Poster___Harley_Quinn_by_j.jpg[/img]

[quote name='SEV{@}' post='4877562' date='Aug 30 2008, 04:42 PM']:offtopic: Is That A New Batman Movie Poster?[/quote]
No. It's just a fan made poster I found on the DA. I didn't make it I only found it and shoed it to JosephCAW. The Next move might be called the Caped Cursader. so something to that. It's another Batman Nick Name thats All I know.

[quote name='The Hate' post='4897069' date='Sep 2 2008, 02:35 PM'][i][b]^^Bane is hopefully the villian...[/b][/i]

[i][b]But there are rumors of Johnny Dept playing the riddler, and Two Face as the main villian.[/b][/i][/quote]
And Possable Cher playing CatWoman. :???: Lets Hope that Johnny Depp and Aaron Ekhart are the villains.

OT It's still good.

[quote name='King of Dragons' post='4898964' date='Sep 2 2008, 08:58 PM'][quote name='The Hate' post='4897069' date='Sep 2 2008, 02:35 PM'][i][b]^^Bane is hopefully the villian...[/b][/i]

[i][b]But there are rumors of Johnny Dept playing the riddler, and Two Face as the main villian.[/b][/i][/quote]
And Possable Cher playing CatWoman. :???: Lets Hope that Johnny Depp and Aaron Ekhart are the villains.

OT It's still good.
[/quote]

um, correct me if im wrong, but wasn't Two-Face killed at the end of Dark Knight? How could he be in the third movie if he was killed off?

and as for catwoman, three words: Angelina FRIGGIN' Jolie :nod:.

honestly no one knows for sure, we see Dent and Batman fall yet Batman is alive after being shot and then falling and Dent who just falls is dead?

Nolan has said that yes Two-Face is dead but its also a speculation that he's saying that just to keep ppl guessing, we wont know for sure until more info on Batman 3 comes around......now enough about all the other ppl this is a topic about Harley lol

• 7 months later...
Guest Dansazz
[quote name='Tommy Pendragon' post='4909879' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:08 PM'][quote name='King of Dragons' post='4898964' date='Sep 2 2008, 08:58 PM'][quote name='The Hate' post='4897069' date='Sep 2 2008, 02:35 PM'][i][b]^^Bane is hopefully the villian...[/b][/i]

OT It's still good.
[/quote]

um, correct me if im wrong, but wasn't Two-Face killed at the end of Dark Knight? How could he be in the third movie if he was killed off?

[/quote]

Dude, there is no way that two face is dead.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Dansazz' post='6035128' date='May 3 2009, 12:05 AM'][quote name='Tommy Pendragon' post='4909879' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:08 PM'][quote name='King of Dragons' post='4898964' date='Sep 2 2008, 08:58 PM'][quote name='The Hate' post='4897069' date='Sep 2 2008, 02:35 PM'][i][b]^^Bane is hopefully the villian...[/b][/i]

OT It's still good.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude, there is no way that two face is dead.
[/quote]

Two Face in the movie is dead, get over it, dont bump my topic to talk about something thats off topic, got something to say about the CAW ok fine, if not dont post, ty

Archived