Full Entrance Request

R286

Lighting (on all): CM Punk or Tommy Dreamer

Intro: Sandman

Stage Motion: Randy Orton
Fireworks: Batista - as soon as he goes to raise his arms

And thats all you can see from that clip.

I'll look around and see what else I can do for you though.

Reading about IMPACT, all you get are the Stage and part of the ramp as entrances. Nothing is full, so the rest will have to be made up.

[quote name='Fragi-One' post='4853332' date='Aug 27 2008, 07:11 AM']Lighting (on all): CM Punk or Tommy Dreamer

And thats all you can see from that clip.

I'll look around and see what else I can do for you though.

Reading about IMPACT, all you get are the Stage and part of the ramp as entrances. Nothing is full, so the rest will have to be made up.[/quote]

Do you think you can continue from what you wrote, I mean make the whole entrance? I'm going to make his caw Highflyer/Showman, if that helps.

Ramp Motion: CM Punk - as in the preview he is a fan favorite

Ring-In Motion: CM Punk - it'll go smoothly

In-Ring Motion: Randy Orton, Kenny Dykstra or Superstar 11
- comments: Superstar 11 looks like he is pumping himself up from the crowd and beating his chest
- Randy Orton motion would also work cause of the entrance
- Dykstra's would just seemingly fit well enough from the CM Punk parts of the entrance

Champion Entrance: Randy Orton or CM Punk
Movie: up to you, but probably Rey Mysterio
Music: up to you again, best choice could be Kane's, Snitsky or even William Regal's

I hope this works out for you, if not I can take another go at it.

[quote name='Fragi-One' post='4862453' date='Aug 28 2008, 04:44 PM']Lighting (on all): CM Punk or Tommy Dreamer

Ramp Motion: CM Punk - as in the preview he is a fan favorite

Ring-In Motion: CM Punk - it'll go smoothly

In-Ring Motion: Randy Orton, Kenny Dykstra or Superstar 11
- comments: Superstar 11 looks like he is pumping himself up from the crowd and beating his chest
- Randy Orton motion would also work cause of the entrance
- Dykstra's would just seemingly fit well enough from the CM Punk parts of the entrance

Champion Entrance: Randy Orton or CM Punk
Music: up to you again, best choice could be Kane's, Snitsky or even William Regal's

I hope this works out for you, if not I can take another go at it.[/quote]

My only problem is randy orton, he's too cocky, and that dosen't go well with a fan favorite. Any chance you can replace him with someone else?

well for the stage Randy will have to do, unless you change the pyro to Kurt Angle's, I don't remember which number it is and use maybe Tommy Dreamer's motion.

Then for the In-Ring motion just use Superstar 11.

Champion Entrance, I'd say Tommy Dreamer or CM Punk's

Stage Motion: Batista

Ramp Motion: CM Punk or Superstar 14 or Superstar 15

Ring-In Motion: CM Punk or Superstar 11

In-Ring Motion: Superstar 11

Champion Entrance: CM Punk, Superstar 11 or Batista
Music: up to you again, best choice could be Bobby Lashley, Kenny Dykstra or Smackdown or something that sounds energetic

[quote name='R286' post='4866956' date='Aug 29 2008, 08:34 AM']Thanks for all of your help, I really appreciate it. By the way, if I don't want to use batista for stage motion, what should I do instead?[/quote]
I was thinking about that earlier, I'll get back to you on that. I don't have my game on nor is it anywhere near me. So I'll mess around on that for awhile and try to come back with something either different or a bit more "richer."

[quote name='Fragi-One' post='4867622' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:13 PM'][quote name='R286' post='4866956' date='Aug 29 2008, 08:34 AM']Thanks for all of your help, I really appreciate it. By the way, if I don't want to use batista for stage motion, what should I do instead?[/quote]
I was thinking about that earlier, I'll get back to you on that. I don't have my game on nor is it anywhere near me. So I'll mess around on that for awhile and try to come back with something either different or a bit more "richer."
[/quote]

OK, do your best, if you think that something else also needs changing, go for it.

Stage Motion: Superstar 11
Fireworks: Stage Fireworks 04 as soon as he extends his arms out.

Ramp Motion: Superstar 14 or 15, Jeff Hardy is a bit weird & Superstar 13 doesn't feel right

Ring-In Motion: Superstar 11

Champion Entrance: Superstar 11, Batista, CM Punk & Randy Orton - or your choice really
Music: up to you again, best choice could be Bobby Lashley, Kenny Dykstra or Smackdown or something that sounds energetic

Hope this works.

[quote name='Fragi-One' post='4908567' date='Sep 5 2008, 12:06 AM']Lighting (on all): CM Punk or Tommy Dreamer

Stage Motion: Superstar 11
Fireworks: Stage Fireworks 04 as soon as he extends his arms out.

Ramp Motion: Superstar 14 or 15, Jeff Hardy is a bit weird & Superstar 13 doesn't feel right

Ring-In Motion: Superstar 11

Champion Entrance: Superstar 11, Batista, CM Punk & Randy Orton - or your choice really

Hope this works.[/quote]

Thank you very much for everything

Archived