CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Red's Releases - Chris Sabin & Rhino added 5/9/09

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#1 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:31 AM

Yes, the site is up and running. Check out my signature and head to the FPWR section of my site. Right now, only Master Chief (green) is up. Expect more in the coming days/weeks. Thanks to all of you who waited for my formulas. Sorry I took forever. Enjoy!

Master Chief (green)
Posted Image Posted Image

If you encounter any problems with my site or the formulas, e-mail me at lavaelks@gmail.com. Sometimes you might have to clear your cache or re-load the page.

Edited by Redfield85, 09 May 2009 - 05:12 AM.

#2 dounts

dounts

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Gamertag: ratjoe9

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:38 AM

sweet, who else have u finished or are working on

Edited by dounts, 19 August 2008 - 03:38 AM.

#3 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:37 AM

sweet, who else have u finished or are working on

I recently started working on the main roster of the first Mortal Kombat game. Those shouldn't take too much longer to finish. Altair (Assassin's Creed) and the five knights from Castle Crashers (coming out on Xbox Live Arcade in about a week or so) were about 80-90% done before I took a break from Fire Pro awhile ago. I also have some stuff I have never posted on here or any other message board, but you can wait to hear about them when they are done. I have to keep you guys wanting more. I can't tell you EVERYTHING I am cooking up. :D

Edited by Redfield85, 19 August 2008 - 07:53 AM.

#4 dounts

dounts

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:24 PM

Nice, Thanks. cant wait to see Altair and the roster for MK

#5 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:29 AM

Just now I have come across a certain genre that I have never thought of until now. It involves zombies and superheroes. This series I am working on now has me geared up to release some formulas this weekend. Or at least some preview screens.

#6 SpudimusPrime89

SpudimusPrime89

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,470 posts
  • Gamertag: SpudimusPrime89
  • Steam ID: SpudimusPrime89
  • Twitter: @SpudimusPrime89

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:11 PM

Just now I have come across a certain genre that I have never thought of until now. It involves zombies and superheroes. This series I am working on now has me geared up to release some formulas this weekend. Or at least some preview screens.

So you're doing Marvel Zombies?

#7 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:48 PM

So you're doing Marvel Zombies?

Yes, sir. Right now I have Zombie Spidey and Zombie Cap. These guys are tough to make, I'll tell ya.

#8 dounts

dounts

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:09 PM

can u plz post a preview of altair if u got one? plz and thx

#9 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:17 AM

I just released my Castle Crasher edits. Here is a link to my blog where I have posted comparison pictures for those who don't know about the game, Castle Crashers. LINK

To check out the edits, either go to my blog and check out the latest entry or head directly to my site (in my signature) and go to the FPWR section----> Videogame: Singles.

Posted Image

#10 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:06 AM

can u plz post a preview of altair if u got one? plz and thx

Sorry I haven't gotten back to replying to you. I fell into a quick slump of bordem *gasp* with Fire Pro.

Anyway, I am about to hit the sack, but before I do I will give you all an update of what is coming. Tomorrow I will have a preview of Altair (although I still think he needs some work) and a few other things I am working on. While watching episodes of the animated Spider-Man cartoon from the 90's I got the urge to try again at making some of those characters. One that I am pretty close to completing is the Man Spider (when Spidey mutates into the six armed mutant). I really think my edit turned out great in his case. As for the Lizard, well, he needs some work.

So, I plan to have some preview up tomorrow. That is if I ever wake up. I have to stop with the five in the morning bed times. Goodnight, folks!

#11 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:20 PM

Posted Image

Most aren't 100% complete, but Gambit and Man Spider are just about done. Thoughts?

#12 Bob The Skeleton

Bob The Skeleton

Jobber

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:22 AM

Posted Image

Most aren't 100% complete, but Gambit and Man Spider are just about done. Thoughts?

You are officially....the Man, can't wait.

#13 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:44 AM

Well, I was still on my Spider-Man binge last night and created Spider-Carnage. I think I am going to post him along with Man-Spider in the coming days. Maybe even tonight. NHL 09 is coming out tomorrow/Wednesday and that will be eating up most of my time for now.

Anyway, expect new edits on my site this week. I am hoping to release a handful to keep everyone hungry for more. :D

#14 Nemephosis

Nemephosis

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:29 PM

If you want a catchier name for these threads, what about cutting the 85 off your name and just calling it "Redfield's Releases"?

#15 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 02:32 PM

Well, I have the whole house to myself this week. That means time to relax and do what I want. Guess whose website is being updated today with some edits? :nod:

I don't know how many I will be putting up, but I am going to do as much as I can.

EDIT: Man-Spider is now posted. Let me know if you have any trouble with the formula or my site.

EDIT 2: Sub-Zero is now posted.

EDIT 3: Here is a link to my Dark Knight edits trailer.

Edited by Redfield85, 15 September 2008 - 03:08 AM.

#16 The Final Zepp

The Final Zepp

New Talent

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:42 PM

EDIT 3: Here is a link to my Dark Knight edits trailer.

These are awesome. I created The Joker, I thought it looked pretty good, but not compared to your's. Looks awesome, keep posting stuff man.

#17 Batman55555

Batman55555

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:44 AM

Your edits look great!

#18 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:23 AM

Does anyone here have a favorite NHL team/player?

#19 Redfield85

Redfield85

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:15 AM

Whoops! Other thread was closed because it was basically me advertising. Sorry about that.

Anyway, here are the edits I am going to try and get posted tonight. Check the sig for formulas sometime between now and tomorrow.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

(l to r) Scorpion (mk1), Scorpion w/skull head (mk1), Smoke (mk3), Cyrax (mk3), Sektor (mk3)

I should be able to do these somewhat quickly since Scorpion is basically Sub-Zero with a palette swap and the robots are all the same except for the colors. That means less to type for me.

#20 El Cangry

El Cangry

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:01 AM

I replied to that other thread, and it appears that it got deleted. Anyway, just saying that those are some awesome edits. Can we expect a few formulas for those? Mainly the MK guys and some of the Superheros/Villains. A save would be even better...