Mark Henry Comments on Michael Haye's Racial Slurs

V to I

[quote]Mark Henry Comments On Michael Haye's Racial Slurs
Date Added: August 14, 2008
Story By: Cornelius Wilson
In an interview with OrlandoSentinel.com, Mark Henry said that he has forgiven Smackdown head writer Michael Hayes for the racial remark he made earlier this year. "Well, people that want to get into the negative aspect of what’s going on in any industry—that’s trying to sell newspapers, that’s trying to sell spots," Henry said.

"Michael made a mistake, he paid for his mistake," continued Henry. "He has been forgiven. I can’t go into all of that again because I’ve moved on myself but let’s just say that we’re all human beings and we need to treat people as such."[/quote]

[url="http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/10026"]http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/10026[/url]

[quote name='snakebiteSB' post='4780258' date='Aug 15 2008, 02:46 AM']This is the only reason Mark Henry is ECW champion so he wouldn't walk out.[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, your not a WWE Writer and/or neither are you a staff member of the buisness or have any communications of any sort with them. Don't say what you don't know. :fedup:

[quote name='snakebiteSB' post='4780258' date='Aug 15 2008, 03:46 AM']This is the only reason Mark Henry is ECW champion so he wouldn't walk out.[/quote]
Do you work for the WWE? No.
Henry deserves the title he works hard every night he performs, he has been witht he company for over 10 years and finally gets what he deserves.

You remember that Raw technical difficulties screen that would pop up whenever something went bad on Raw? The one with Triple H yelling and pointing at the Raw symbol? My friends and I picture that one day someone's gonna try to blurt out that N bomb and that's gonna cut them off.

Jim Duggan: "And let me tell ya something else, Hooo! I'm tired of all these nig-"

WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Archived