Is Batista Gay??

Syphon

[quote name='KG3UCANTSEEME' post='4778502' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:20 PM']rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yh he dont speak spanish its a fake video but lol[/quote]

Thanks xD I didn't know Batista had a thing with Melina in 2006, and that Melina and Morrison broke up... wtf =/

I guess I should of done research -_-

this can be closed.

[quote name='(=lChampionshipl=)' post='4778582' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:33 PM']Its translated... C'mon people be smarter than that...

@ Syphon, Melina & Morrison still go out now they've never broken up.[/quote]

Wrong, her and Morrison broke up, she's now dating Batista >_>

[quote name='(=lChampionshipl=)' post='4778582' date='Aug 14 2008, 09:33 PM']Its translated... C'mon people be smarter than that...

They did break up in 2006, then she hooked up with Dave Batista, nobody knows if they are still dating or not.

[quote name='1shot1kill' post='4778606' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:37 PM'][quote name='(=lChampionshipl=)' post='4778582' date='Aug 14 2008, 09:33 PM']Its translated... C'mon people be smarter than that...

They did break up in 2006, then she hooked up with Dave Batista, nobody knows if they are still dating or not.
[/quote]

Who knows, she seems like a tart.

[quote name='TheMiz' post='4779340' date='Aug 14 2008, 10:29 PM'][quote name='Mr RKO Punt' post='4778561' date='Aug 14 2008, 11:29 AM']that blatently aint him! though apperently he is bi along with [u]cena[/u] and vince[/quote]
uh oh your gonna [b]draw out him who's name we shall not say[/b]
[/quote]
To be honest that has more chance of getting him envolved now. Or maybe your just looking for an argument.

To follow on, yeah Batista dated Melina around the time MNM brought Mark Henry back to SD, he dated Rebecca and she went all psycho and stalked him when he broke up with her which led to her release, far as I know he's been single since

I heard Cena's bi and that he despises his oldest brother for being gay, calls him a fag and that he isn't his brother because of it but no clue. Besides, who really cares what orientation they are, aren't we supposed to be watching them for their wrestling ability and not to speculate on which sex they do? At least, that's what I thought when I signed up to be a wrestling fan.

[quote name='Terra Ryzing' post='4779360' date='Aug 14 2008, 02:33 PM'][quote name='TheMiz' post='4779340' date='Aug 14 2008, 10:29 PM'][quote name='Mr RKO Punt' post='4778561' date='Aug 14 2008, 11:29 AM']that blatently aint him! though apperently he is bi along with [u]cena[/u] and vince[/quote]
uh oh your gonna [b]draw out him who's name we shall not say[/b]
[/quote]
To be honest that has more chance of getting him envolved now. [b]Or maybe your just looking for an argument.[/b]
[/quote]
sounds to me like you are

[quote name='Dazz' post='4779567' date='Aug 14 2008, 11:20 PM']To follow on, yeah Batista dated Melina around the time MNM brought Mark Henry back to SD, he dated Rebecca and she went all psycho and stalked him when he broke up with her which led to her release, far as I know he's been single since

I heard Cena's bi and that he despises his oldest brother for being gay, calls him a fag and that he isn't his brother because of it but no clue. Besides, who really cares what orientation they are, aren't we supposed to be watching them for their wrestling ability and not to speculate on which sex they do? At least, that's what I thought when I signed up to be a wrestling fan.[/quote]

whered you hear that cenas a bi? lmao

[quote name='RavageWWE' post='4779883' date='Aug 14 2008, 05:29 PM']Hes not gay, its obviously a fake video, and he has a daughter I think, so at the very least hes Bi :???:

Most likely straight though[/quote]

Know your facts, Batista is a grandpa, and just because someone is doesn't mean they aren't seceretly gay.

[quote name='The best of the best' post='4781177' date='Aug 14 2008, 11:22 PM']Who is this mystery guy whos name shall not be spoken?[/quote]
If we say it he comes

the How u Dorrin guy he is like the biggest Cena mark ever

Archived