[Original Character] Joseph Hewitt

Richuk

This is my main character for smackdown 08 it is inspired by Captain Spaulding after seening both movies i decide on making a character that was the same as James Cutter , now on to the attire , the attire is basic becasue that is how it was intend to be , but the face is were most of my work has being done i am still working on litte tweak's with the face and Facial Hair. Allso i have many attire's for this character i will try and post more attire soon. I would be greatfull for some feed back on this character please. :fedup:
-----------------------------
: Bio
was born on April 13, unknown in Travis County, Texas with the name Joseph Thomas Hewitt He spent a small part of his childhood in the County home for orphaned boys until he was adopted by a white family. he developed an interest in sideshow wrestling and violent crime's , foreshadowing. He began his wrestling career after a 2 year's of trainning in Travis County, Texas. He began wrestling as Mr Bo Bo Clown using his clown character's name . Hewitt would refer to him self as The Cutter after Hewitt had stab a wrestling fan in Travis County, Texas which he would take as his nickname. but after the stabbing he was banned from wrestling so he got in to Running an illegal moonshine business from the Hewitt's ranch . Hewitt saw this as a way of raising money in order to build his way back to the wrestling ring and he got the ban lifted in the fall off 08 and now hewitt is here.
: American Clown Attire
[img]http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8927/71530361de0.png[/img]

Archived