The Joker

Mustacio

Was a hard one to do in 32 layers, especially if you wanna do the attire properly, too. >.<.

I haven't really morphed it a whole lot, haven't even touched the body morphing.

[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/4j507m.png[/img]

Few things. one,morphing, but you justified that so that is forgivible. two, if your going for that Look, then get rid of the gloves. he didn't have his gloves when he was in just his shirt and vest.

third, the back. too light, it needs to be almost like the shirt.

and if your going of his prison look, then the make up needs to fade more. like someone pummled him(but layers might be an issue so if you can.)

and Eyebrows. I'm not liking the eyebrows. They don't look right. Can you blend them in or make them thinner in any way?

all and all i give it a 8.7/10 good job.

I like how you made his vest lol very clever, everything else I pretty much agree with King of Dragons, only those aren't eyebrows right? There wrinkles? Back of vest should be little darker and more purple (might just be the camera quality)

**edit**
nvm the eyebrow/wrinkle part, was focusing on the top part lol, try eyebrows #1 and make them thin and lower and not so "angry" looking, that should work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[i][b]Make his skin almost tan, but still white, it would help alot, make some colors really darker on the attire because of the in game lighting, and, get rid of gloves and find another forgivable layer and cover up the sideburns.[/b][/i]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived