Rey Mysterio

sabuisecw#1

I dont know I just hate using rey mysterio from the fact that they give him no type of disadvantage towards any heavyweights and if I see that 619 one more time im goin to blow my head off plus i always hated how he look in recent games but he looks pretty good in sd vs raw 09

What I hate is the fact, that Rey Mysterio or other Highflying.. or light heavyweight's/Cruiserweight's can Lift Heavyweights or Super Heavyweights like.. Batista or the Great Khali or Mark Henry... I hope.. in Sd vs Raw 09 will this thing a bit more realistic... or you can't throw a guy from the cell, or he don't fall down.. only when you grapple him at the end of the cell... what do you think about this?

08 already had it so that you couldnt just toss someone off the cell you had to grapple at the edge. As for the lifting restrictions I hope they bring that back because it was kind of stupid to see rey body slam or suplex Mark Henry or Khali.

I hope there is a change of how easily people are knocked down, I mean, even when like its Undertaker vs Khali, or Mark Henry, nobody gets knocked down that easily...

They should put in a system, where depending on weight, you have to wait until your opoonent is like orange before they start falling or something...Or at least do this for Heavywieghts

[quote name='RavageWWE' post='4535478' date='Jul 3 2008, 11:51 PM']I hope there is a change of how easily people are knocked down, I mean, even when like its Undertaker vs Khali, or Mark Henry, nobody gets knocked down that easily...

They should put in a system, where depending on weight, you have to wait until your opoonent is like orange before they start falling or something...Or at least do this for Heavywieghts[/quote]

agreed

plus they should have it like if you hit someone like big show with a chair, it should take bout two or three times for him to go down. probably have a meter or something to determine it or how bad their hurting. all depending.

wtf is wrong with all of you?? having rey do all that is good. nobodys gonna use if all he does is kick and punch super heavyweights.

besides, unreal=fun. why do you think 08 sucked so bad, they made it too real

HCTP 4 LIFE!!!

Archived