SDL'S 2008 Showcase, REVELATION added to page 3

SDL

[quote name='Bonsho' post='4458994' date='Jun 18 2008, 02:45 PM']Mostly all of them look pretty default.[/quote]
Not really, all of them look like theres a decent amount of morphing done on them to steer away from the default look.

Nice work on all of these, Chance and Dark Warrior are probably my favourite. :cool:

[quote name='Bonsho' post='4458994' date='Jun 18 2008, 03:45 PM']Mostly all of them look pretty default.[/quote]
ha ha ha ha are you mental. Each one has orginality and looks differnet from the last.

Anyways Good showcase SDL keep it up!!

[quote name='Bonsho' post='4458994' date='Jun 18 2008, 02:45 PM']Mostly all of them look pretty default.[/quote]

Well from what i can see, none of the above caws look default at all, just saying. :spas:

good work SDL, keep it up ;) :2eye:

[quote name='Bonsho' post='4458994' date='Jun 18 2008, 09:45 AM']Mostly all of them look pretty default.[/quote]

jealous much? damn look at default model them compare them to the pics, until then STFU & leave

awesome frakking work man, loving them all, glad to see you finally ponied up for 08'!

[quote name='Bonsho' post='4458994' date='Jun 18 2008, 11:45 AM']Mostly all of them look pretty default.[/quote]

that right there is the most intellegent reply i have seen of here in quite some time PFFT WHAT FRIGGING EVER hahahhaha that has to be typed on a braille keyboard by a blind man O_o.

on a lighter note very well can be the best showcase added to the land of the sheep in a few months. well thought out, well contructed, well morphed.... etc ....BUT one little nit pic is the face skins maybe change them up here and there but other then that nothing else if off

very excellent work as always and good to see ur narrow as posting Rev good luck dealing with the sheep.

[quote name='Bonsho' post='4460620' date='Jun 18 2008, 04:54 PM']Sorry most of you assholes can't agree with me, I give this showcase a 5/10.[/quote]

you might wanna get a copy of the game jackass and like I said look at the default model there nubcakez, because everyone of these caws have morphing, like jag said you must be blind or utterly stupid, and if you really wanna do something constructive got back to 06-07 archives and tell us & the creator they still look default, as for us being the asshole nah I think not, you coming in here opening your mouth with that asinine statement makes you the asshole of the hour, thanx for cementing that one kid

Wow...there's always gotta be one, doesn't there? :P

Thanks once again for the comments guys, and although I wasn't planning on forms, perhaps I could collaborate with someone and release a save, or release forms of whoever gets the most interest :)

well theres always one ithe crowd and BAH GAWD its not me this time lol, wicked work but as i have the two that i like the best u will not need to send ne my way scorp and cyclone are doing very well in RoF and W*ING many titles and quite a few defences .

• 2 weeks later...
Hey at least I posted all of your converts xD

Thanks again for that, and the DX II vids you made were SWEET

Plus, if it wasn't for you there would have been no DX II on 08

It's all about Revelation and Rev X now :D

Very nice work here chap. Don't know what else to say other then keep it up...damn it...I wanna make a joke. But I won't. Because it would be mean. And then erectile defunct are touchy people.

YES! Kidding...

gramps.

Archived