Official WWE Legends of WrestleMania wishlist topic

[size=1]Macho Man Randy Savage. (My Idol, I've known him for many years).

And of course I have MANY others. I just hope these are LEGENDS...old legends...who been out of wrestling. IF they put Ric Flair in, I hope it's the younger Flair.

I'd also like to see older type rings, and matches. The old blue cage, things like that.

Hmm...since ECW is now with WWE, I wonder if they will have something classic of ECW.[/size]

It's supposed to cover WM's 1-14.... so I hope they do the roster some justice & get over their disagreements with Vince & WWE(Savage, Warrior). I think us fans deserve more than what they been giving us. I've been waiting for the day that a good(LOW 2... was good), old school feel wrestling game, now that THQ/WWE have finally seen some light & is finally making a Legends game. I just hope we don't get a half-assed, rushed, game... I wonder how long they(THQ/WWE) have kept this under wraps? My wishlist, but we know that certain wrestlers probably won't make the roster....

Owen Hart
HBK(90s heel w/Sherri)
Razor Ramon
Diesel
Big John Studd
Bad News Brown
Andre the Giant
Bret Hart(all pink attire)
Rocky Mavia
Papa Shango or Kama
Jim Duggan
Hillbilly Jim
Ricky Steamboat
Bam Bam Bigelow
Adrian Adonis
Jesse "The Body" Ventura
Tony Atlas
Doink the Clown
Barry Horowitz or Brooklyn Brawler(the 2 most celebrated jobbers in WWF history....IMO)
Zues
Brutus Beefcake
Undertaker(debut year)
Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
Big Bossman(C.O. attire)
Road Warriors(w/spiked shoulder pads)
British Bulldogs(w/Matilda)
Red Rooster(aka Terry Taylor)
Curt Hennig
Rick Rude
Demolition
Ted Dibiase(w/Virgil)
Natural Disasters
"Texas Tornado" Kerry von Erich
Kamala
Don Murraco
Dino Bravo
One Man Gang or Akeem the African Dream
Tito Santana
Rick "The Model" Martel
Power & Glory
Billy Jack Haynes
Ken Patera
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Fabolous Freebirds
Dusty Rhodes
Honky Tonk Man
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Marty Jannetty
Koko B. Ware

and how about showing the managers some love on a game, for once....

Freddie "Classy" Blassie
Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Mr. Fuji
Slick
Paul Bearer
Jimmy Hart
Sherri Martel
Miss Elizabeth
Johnny Polo(aka Raven in the WWF... I know he used to manage Adam Bomb & Jeff Jarrett)

Just to name a few..

-Owen Hart
-Randy Savage
-Ricky Steamboat
-Don Muraco
-Ultimate Warrior
-Ric Flair (80's Version)
-Terry Funk
-Shawn Michaels (Early HBK & Rocker's)
-Marty Jannety

I want a whole lot more in, Those are just some from the top of my head

[quote name='american dream' post='4308975' date='May 20 2008, 02:08 PM']It's supposed to cover WM's 1-14.... so I hope they do the roster some justice & get over their disagreements with Vince & WWE(Savage, Warrior). I think us fans deserve more than what they been giving us. I've been waiting for the day that a good(LOW 2... was good), old school feel wrestling game, now that THQ/WWE have finally seen some light & is finally making a Legends game. I just hope we don't get a half-assed, rushed, game... I wonder how long they(THQ/WWE) have kept this under wraps?[/quote]
[size=1]That my good sir, is probably the most intelligent and honest post I've ever read. I hope it doesn't play like SVR...they need to stretch the limits, take risk...make something new![/size]

That's what I'm hoping for, Ernez... even if it plays like the old Wrestlmania arcade game(the 80s one), but updated I would be satisfied. But I'm really worried about who will or won't make the game. There are alot of wrestlers that competed in those WM's.... I just hope they give us a really deep roster, since it's covering so many WM's. That's why I keep referencing Legends of Wrestling 2, anyone that had that game, knows that game had one of the best & deepest roster of old school wrestlers to date. I really need to find/buy that game again.

These are some of who i would love to see in this new legends game.

Randy Savage
Mr. Perfect
Oldskool Undertaker
Yokozuna
Doink
Owen Hart
Jim Neidhart
Bret Hart
British Bulldogs
Nasty Boyz
Money Inc
1-2-3 Kid
Razor Ramon
Diesel
HBK(early 90's version)
Legion of Doom
Demolition
Ultimate Warrior
Oldskool Goldust
Psyco Sid
Jake Roberts
Papa Shango

If just any of these guys would make the roster i would be extremely happy.

Owen Hart
HBK(90s heel w/Sherri)
Razor Ramon
Diesel
Big John Studd
Bad News Brown
Andre the Giant
Bret Hart(all pink attire)
Rocky Mavia
Papa Shango or Kama
Jim Duggan
Hillbilly Jim
Ricky Steamboat
Bam Bam Bigelow
Adrian Adonis
Jesse "The Body" Ventura
Tony Atlas
Doink the Clown
Barry Horowitz or Brooklyn Brawler(the 2 most celebrated jobbers in WWF history....IMO)
Zues
Brutus Beefcake
Undertaker(debut year)
Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
Big Bossman(C.O. attire)
Road Warriors(w/spiked shoulder pads)
British Bulldogs(w/Matilda)
Red Rooster(aka Terry Taylor)
Curt Hennig
Rick Rude
Demolition
Ted Dibiase(w/Virgil)
Natural Disasters
"Texas Tornado" Kerry von Erich
Kamala
Don Murraco
Dino Bravo
One Man Gang or Akeem the African Dream
Tito Santana
Rick "The Model" Martel
Power & Glory
Billy Jack Haynes
Ken Patera
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Fabolous Freebirds
Dusty Rhodes
Honky Tonk Man
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Marty Jannetty
Koko B. Ware

and how about showing the managers some love on a game, for once....

Freddie "Classy" Blassie
Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Mr. Fuji
Slick
Paul Bearer
Jimmy Hart
Sherri Martel
Miss Elizabeth
Johnny Polo(aka Raven in the WWF... I know he used to manage Adam Bomb & Jeff Jarrett)

u said it dream .......

Demolition
The British Bulldogs
Earthquake
Ted DiBiase
Rick Rude
Curt Hennig

If they're all in the game I'll be happy.

Also where are people picking this "Wrestlemania 1-14" from? Because as far as I've seen the only thing confirmed for the game so far is that it's being made and they're hoping to release it around Mania next year. Or did it come from some game site with people just speculating it or talking to people who are "making" the game and have no real proof?

[
Also where are people picking this "Wrestlemania 1-14" from? Because as far as I've seen the only thing confirmed for the game so far is that it's being made and they're hoping to release it around Mania next year. Or did it come from some game site with people just speculating it or talking to people who are "making" the game and have no real proof?
[/quote]

..i did read some one post that on an ign message board..speculation..no real proof

I read about it covering WM's 1-14 when this story 1st broke out... someone had quotes from the IGN article(i think) & it said that it's supposed to cover WM's 1-14 & they even gave us a clue to who might be in. The topic I seen it in was made in the SvR 09 forum before they made this one for the Legends game...

and here's that topic I just mentioned & it says it supposed to cover WM's 1-8, but I also read in another topic it said 1-14....
[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=232774"]LOWM article topic[/url]

Well [url="http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/871/871969p1.html"]this[/url] is the actual article from IGN and all it says it they're making a legends of wrestlemania game, the other article even has "speculation" in the title. So I think until either a magazine or website like IGN give us more information we don't know what companies will be in or the time frame for the roster. Not having a go or anything but we don't know anything about the roster yet.

But speculating is part of the fun of this forum.... I understand nothing is concrete yet, but taking into consideration it's covering Wrestlemanias, and it's a Legends game, we kinda can get an idea of what kind of roster they can come up with. So even if it covers whatever num. of WM's, I still think that it will cover the earlier WM's....

Eddie Guerreuro (I cant spell his name)
Hulk Hogan
Andre The Giant
Bret Hart
Jim Niedhart
Owen Hart
Ted Dibiase
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Jake 'the snake' Roberts
Me...
Terry Funk
Rocky Johnson
Rick Rude
The British Bulldog
Mr Perfect
Yokozua
Ric Flair
Jerry Lawler
Dusty Rhodes
nWo
Vader
The Undertaker nd Kane (their origonal feud versions)

Gene Okerlund
Hulk Hogan
Macho Man Randy Savage
The Von Erich Family
Eddie Guerero
HBK Old school
Ric Flair
Terry funk
Seargent Slaughter
Bret Hart
Owen Heart/ The blue Blazer xD
HHH